Northern Illinois Huskies Tickets
The National Collegiate Athletic Association’s Mid-American Conference members the Northern Illinois Huskies represent the Northern Illinois University. The university’s athletic program comprises of seven men’s teams and ten women’s teams. The athletic program at the university goes all the way back to 1899 when they were called the Profs. Huskies enjoy strong fan following and manage to attract a large number of followers during home games. Huskies’ always bring their A-game to the plate which means they are quite competitive. Witness all of that and more firsthand this season, with Northern Illinois Huskies tickets.
Northern Illinois Huskies Venues
- Buffalo Bulls vs. Northern Illinois Huskies Alumni Arena - NY
- Boca Raton Bowl: Marshall Thundering Herd vs. Northern Illinois Huskies FAU Stadium
- Ohio State Buckeyes vs. Northern Illinois Huskies Ohio Stadium
- Notre Dame Fighting Irish vs. Northern Illinois Huskies Purcell Pavilion At Joyce Center
- Northern Illinois Huskies Worthen Arena
Northern Illinois Huskies Cities
Latest Northern Illinois Huskies Events
- Notre Dame Fighting Irish vs. Northern Illinois Huskies, Purcell Pavilion At Joyce Center tickets for 12/22 07:00 PM at Purcell Pavilion At Joyce Center, Notre Dame, IN
- Mon Dec 22 2014
- Boca Raton Bowl: Marshall Thundering Herd vs. Northern Illinois Huskies, FAU Stadium tickets for 12/23 06:00 PM at FAU Stadium, Boca Raton, FL
- Tue Dec 23 2014
- Buffalo Bulls vs. Northern Illinois Huskies, Alumni Arena - NY tickets for 01/14 07:00 PM at Alumni Arena NY, Buffalo, NY
- Wed Jan 14 2015
- Ball State Cardinals vs. Northern Illinois Huskies, Worthen Arena tickets for 03/06 07:00 PM at Worthen Arena, Muncie, IN
- Fri Mar 06 2015
Huskies baseball program is among its most successful ones. The team was founded back in 1900 and played its very first game the following year in 1901. Currently the team is a member of Mid-American Conference and plays its home games at the Ralph McKinzie Field. So far the team has made two NCAA Tournament appearances, one in 1972 and the other in 1996. The team has also won ten conference championships even though the program was temporarily disbanded from 1983 to 1990.
Currently coached by Mark Montgomery, Huskies’ men’s basketball team is yet another success story among the University’s athletic programs. The team also began playing in 1900 and currently plays its home games at the Convocation Center. The team appeared in the NCAA tournament for the very first time in 1982 and since then it has made two more appearances in 1991 and 1996. In 1934 the team clinched conference championship success for the very first time. Apart from that, the team has also claimed four more conference championships along with a Horizon League Championship in 1996.
Huskies’ football program is the oldest athletic program at the University. History of the sport at Northern Illinois dates all the way back to 1899 when the very first football game was played. The team squared off against the DeKalb High School on that historic occasion and that turned out to be the team’s very first victory as well. Football, at Northern Illinois University was initially played independently until it became a member of Illinois Intercollegiate Athletic Conference in 1919. So far the team has made a total of twelve Division I-A and College Bowl Game appearances and out of those it has won a total of five games. Apart from that, the team has also claimed ten conference championships. The most recent conference championship came to it in 2012. This is your chance to catch teams representing this amazing athletic program live. Their current season is in full swing, so catch it while it lasts with Northern Illinois Huskies tickets.