New Mexico State Aggies Tickets
The athletic teams that represent the New Mexico State University are referred as the New Mexico State Aggies . This epithet for the teams has sprung out from the agricultural beginnings of the university. As of 2005, the teams that represent the Aggies have successfully taken part in the Western Athletic Conference. The official mascot that stands for the team is called Pistol Pete. Since December 2004, the athletic director of the Aggies is Dr. McKinley Boston
New Mexico State Aggies Venues
- Georgia Southern Eagles vs. New Mexico State Aggies Allen E. Paulson Stadium
- Texas State Bobcats vs. New Mexico State Aggies Bobcat Stadium - TX
- Arkansas Razorbacks vs. New Mexico State Aggies Donald W. Reynolds Razorback Stadium
- Arizona State Sun Devils vs. New Mexico State Aggies Sun Devil Stadium
- New Mexico Lobos vs. New Mexico State Aggies University Stadium
New Mexico State Aggies Cities
- New Mexico State Aggies Albuquerque NM
- New Mexico State Aggies Fayetteville AR
- New Mexico State Aggies Phoenix AZ
- New Mexico State Aggies San Marcos TX
- New Mexico State Aggies Statesboro GA
New Mexico State Aggies Schedule 2017-18
- Arizona State Sun Devils vs. New Mexico State Aggies, Sun Devil Stadium tickets for 08/31 03:30 AM at Sun Devil Stadium, Phoenix, AZ
- Thu Aug 31 2017
- New Mexico Lobos vs. New Mexico State Aggies, University Stadium tickets for 09/09 03:30 AM at University Stadium, Albuquerque, NM
- Sat Sep 09 2017
- Arkansas Razorbacks vs. New Mexico State Aggies, Donald W. Reynolds Razorback Stadium tickets for 09/30 03:30 AM at Donald W. Reynolds Razorback Stadium, Fayetteville, AR
- Sat Sep 30 2017
- Georgia Southern Eagles vs. New Mexico State Aggies, Allen E. Paulson Stadium tickets for 10/14 03:30 AM at Allen E. Paulson Stadium, Statesboro, GA
- Sat Oct 14 2017
The conference that the Aggies are associated with is the Western Athletic Conference. The National Collegiate Athletic Association that they are a part of is Division I-FBS. They are situated in Las Cruces in New Mexico. There are a total of sixteen varsity teams. The football home stadium of the Aggies is the Aggie Memorial Stadium; the basketball arena where they play all of their home games is the Pan American Center and the baseball stadium is the Presley Askew Field whereas the soccer stadium is the Soccer Athletic Complex. The fight song of the team is the famous Aggie Fight Song and the colors that represent the team are white and crimson.
In 1959 and in 1960 the football team of the Aggies successfully won the Sun Bowl under the great coach of Warren B. Woodson. The team did really well till he retired in 1967. Ever since then, the team has only had their wins in four seasons along with two conference championships that they won in 1976 and also in 1978. The championship title that they won in 1976 was shared with Tulsa.
On the 12th of September in 2012, the New Mexico State Aggies announced in a press conference that the team plans onto staying in the Football Bowl Subdivision (FBS) and eventually become independent once the WAC will changeover to a non football Division I conference once the 2012 season wraps up. The first season of this football team took place in 1893. The current head coach of the remarkable team is DeWayne Walker. The entire home games that the team plays are held at the famous Aggie Memorial Stadium. The total capacity of the stadium is 30,343. The surface of the stadium is Hybrid Bermuda. The league that they are a part of is the NCAA Division I of the FBS. Western Athletic Conference is the conference that they are affiliated with. All time record of the team has been 422-587-31, whereas the postseason bowl record has been 2-0-1. They have effectively won four conference titles in 1938, 1960, and 1976 as well as in 1978. The marching band of the team is known as the PRIDE of New Mexico. The two famous rivalries of the team are the New Mexico (Rio Grande Rivalry) and UTEP (The Battle of I-10). If you are a fan of the team or a fan of American football, then this is the best time to get your New Mexico State Aggies tickets .
With the New Mexico State Aggies tickets in your hands you will definitely enjoy and experience one of the most thrilling live games ever.
New Mexico State Aggies Events Tickets Prices
The average price for New Mexico State Aggies Tickets start from $44. The minimum get in price is $13 for New Mexico State Aggies Tickets at the Donald W. Reynolds Razorback Stadium, Fayetteville. For a detailed look at ticket prices and amazing discounts, visit our website.
|Name||City||Date||Average Ticket Price||Get In Price
|Arizona State Sun Devils vs. New Mexico State Aggies||Phoenix||31-Aug-17||$51||$17|
|New Mexico Lobos vs. New Mexico State Aggies||Albuquerque||9-Sep-17||$84||$84|
|Arkansas Razorbacks vs. New Mexico State Aggies||Fayetteville||30-Sep-17||$63||$13|
|Georgia Southern Eagles vs. New Mexico State Aggies||Statesboro||14-Oct-17||$82||$82|
|Texas State Bobcats vs. New Mexico State Aggies||San Marcos||4-Nov-17||$44||$30|
* Ticket Prices vary on hourly basis.