New Mexico Lobos Tickets
Often regarded as one of the best athletics teams in the National Collegiate Athletic Association, the New Mexico Lobos from the University of New Mexico, Albuquerque have some of the phenomenal athletes in the division. They bring the most entertaining set of skills and excitement to any varsity sport they compete in. A dangerous side to watch out for this season the New Mexico Lobos is hungry for glory and with a lineup of the very best athletes from around the United States, the “Wolves” are looking unstoppable. But they will need the support and backing of their home crowd to push them on against their opponents, so hurry up and get your New Mexico Lobos tickets fast.
New Mexico Lobos Venues
- New Mexico Lobos Aggie Memorial Stadium NMSU
- Texas San Antonio Roadrunners vs. New Mexico Lobos Alamodome
- New Mexico Lobos Falcon Stadium
- New Mexico Lobos Hughes Stadium - CO
- Utah State Aggies vs. New Mexico Lobos Romney Stadium
- New Mexico Lobos Sam Boyd Stadium
- New Mexico Lobos The Pit (Formerly University Arena - NM)
- New Mexico Lobos Thomas & Mack Center
- New Mexico Lobos University Stadium
New Mexico Lobos Cities
Latest New Mexico Lobos Events
- New Mexico Lobos vs. Arizona State Sun Devils, University Stadium tickets for 09/06 05:00 PM at University Stadium, Albuquerque, NM
- Sat Sep 06 2014
- New Mexico State Aggies vs. New Mexico Lobos, Aggie Memorial Stadium Nmsu tickets for 09/20 06:00 PM at Aggie Memorial Stadium Nmsu, Las Cruces, NM
- Sat Sep 20 2014
- Texas San Antonio Roadrunners vs. New Mexico Lobos, Alamodome tickets for 10/04 03:30 AM at Alamodome, San Antonio, TX
- Sat Oct 04 2014
- Air Force Falcons vs. New Mexico Lobos, Falcon Stadium tickets for 10/18 01:30 PM at Falcon Stadium, U.S.A.F. Academy, CO
- Sat Oct 18 2014
- UNLV Rebels vs. New Mexico Lobos, Sam Boyd Stadium tickets for 11/01 02:30 PM at Sam Boyd Stadium, Las Vegas, NV
- Sat Nov 01 2014
- Utah State Aggies vs. New Mexico Lobos, Romney Stadium tickets for 11/15 03:30 AM at Romney Stadium, Logan, UT
- Sat Nov 15 2014
College sports are the epitome of sportsmanship and stamina. With one of the best and most promising athletes in their program, the Lobos, hailing from the University of New Mexico always are rated very highly by their contemporaries. This is your chance to root for the varsity teams of the Lobos as they compete in the various categories within the NCAA I. Be a part of the excitement as the athletes vie for glory and bragging rights over their opponents. Buy New Mexico Lobos tickets now.
Possessing talent, these fine athletes in cherry red, silver and white represent the athletic team of the wonderful University of New Mexico, in Albuquerque. The Lobos from UNM play in the extremely competitive and exciting Mountain West Conference in the National Collegiate Athletic Association Division I.The athletes from the University of New Mexico compete in 19 competitive varsity sports as well as two other sports which the Mountain West Conference does not sponsor, which are the men’s soccer in which they compete in the Conference USA and other is the skiing competition in the Rocky Mountain Intercollegiate Ski Association or simply RMISA.
Whether you are fan of the gridiron, baseball or even basketball, the New Mexico Lobos have well trained athletes for all types of sports. Each of their varsity sports teams have something unique to offer to the fans, and all of their efforts and hard work on the field has certainly not gone unrewarded as the New Mexico Lobos have won several championships in the National Collegiate Athletic Association. Many of these accolades and championships have come in regular succession, which goes to show how impressive the athletics program at the UNM is.
The name for this fantastic athletics team came in the early 1920s, when a young student and editor of the university’s newspaper, George S. Bryan came up the term “Lobos” which means wolf in Spanish. Ever since then, the team has become the New Mexico Lobos, the mascot of the team are anthropomorphized wolves, who go by the name of Louie and Lucy. Collectively known as the “Lobos”, these two mascots are very enjoyable to watch, as they contribute greatly to their team’s success by pumping up crowd and creating a very electrifying atmosphere all around the arena whenever their team is in trouble. Watching the New Mexico Lobos in action is a truly terrific treat for all college sports enthusiast as well as sports fans in general, because of the level of intensity they bring to each game irrespective of which sport they are competing in. The crowd at each of their games is another great spectacle as they create a vibrant mood in the arena and you will not be able to resist jumping up and join them in thunderous roars of their famous fight song that is Hail, New Mexico. So hurry up and get your New Mexico Lobos tickets quickly before they are all sold out.