Nevada Wolf Pack Tickets
Football fanatics are in for a treat as the Nevada Wolf Pack prepares to compete against a rival at an upcoming game. Those who are interested should consider purchasing Nevada Wolf Pack tickets without any further delay.
Nevada Wolf Pack Venues
- Hawaii Warriors vs. Nevada Wolf Pack Aloha Stadium
- Nevada Wolf Pack Mackay Stadium
- Notre Dame Fighting Irish vs. Nevada Wolf Pack Notre Dame Stadium
- Purdue Boilermakers vs. Nevada Wolf Pack Ross-ade Stadium
- UNLV Rebels vs. Nevada Wolf Pack Sam Boyd Stadium
- San Jose State Spartans vs. Nevada Wolf Pack Spartan Stadium - CA
- New Mexico Lobos vs. Nevada Wolf Pack University Stadium
Nevada Wolf Pack Cities
- Nevada Wolf Pack Aiea HI
- Nevada Wolf Pack Albuquerque NM
- Nevada Wolf Pack Las Vegas NV
- Nevada Wolf Pack Notre Dame IN
- Nevada Wolf Pack Reno NV
- Nevada Wolf Pack San Jose CA
- Nevada Wolf Pack West Lafayette IN
Latest Nevada Wolf Pack Events
- Nevada Wolf Pack vs. Cal Poly Mustangs, Mackay Stadium tickets for 09/02 06:30 PM at Mackay Stadium, Reno, NV
- Fri Sep 02 2016
- Notre Dame Fighting Irish vs. Nevada Wolf Pack, Notre Dame Stadium tickets for 09/10 03:30 PM at Notre Dame Stadium, Notre Dame, IN
- Sat Sep 10 2016
- Nevada Wolf Pack vs. Buffalo Bulls, Mackay Stadium tickets for 09/17 06:00 PM at Mackay Stadium, Reno, NV
- Sat Sep 17 2016
- Purdue Boilermakers vs. Nevada Wolf Pack, Ross ade Stadium tickets for 09/24 03:30 AM at Ross ade Stadium, West Lafayette, IN
- Sat Sep 24 2016
- Hawaii Warriors vs. Nevada Wolf Pack, Aloha Stadium tickets for 10/01 06:00 PM at Aloha Stadium, Aiea, HI
- Sat Oct 01 2016
- Nevada Wolf Pack vs. Fresno State Bulldogs, Mackay Stadium tickets for 10/08 03:30 AM at Mackay Stadium, Reno, NV
- Sat Oct 08 2016
- San Jose State Spartans vs. Nevada Wolf Pack, Spartan Stadium - CA tickets for 10/15 07:30 PM at Spartan Stadium CA, San Jose, CA
- Sat Oct 15 2016
- New Mexico Lobos vs. Nevada Wolf Pack, University Stadium tickets for 11/05 03:30 AM at University Stadium, Albuquerque, NM
- Sat Nov 05 2016
For those who wish to know, the Nevada Wolf Pack is the name of the football program from the University of Nevada that was established back in 1896. This football team competes in the Mountain West Conference’s Football Bowl Subdivision of the National Collegiate Athletic Association. Supporting the colors silver and navy blue, the team’s logo is a wolf head in an attacking position. The football team is known to play their home games at the Mackay Stadium located in the area of Reno. The Mackay Stadium is a natural grass open air stadium that was constructed back in the year 1966. At the time of the grand opening the stadium could cater to around seventy five hundred spectators but with renovations over the years, the capacity has now been increased to a massive thirty four thousand figure.
Over the years, this football program has taken part in numerous athletic associations starting from the Football Championship Subdivision II after which it moved up to the Division I-AA in the year 1978. Competing in this division for a season, the Wolf Pack made its way to the Big Sky Conference in the following year. The team competed in this league till the year 1991 after which it made its move to the Big West Conference in the year 1992. Competing in this conference for seven seasons, the Wolf Pack were then seen joining the WAC in 2000 after which it has now joined the Mountain West Conference in 2012.
During the fourteen years that the Wolf Pack were a part of the Division I-AA Conference, the team established several records such as making it to the playoffs a total of seven times, winning the season three times and establishing a total record of 122-47-1. If this wasn’t impressive, the team has been able to win four conference titles when they were a part of the Big Sky Conference over tenure of fourteen years. All in all, the Nevada Wolf Pack has been able to bag fourteen conference titles. With their fight song called "Hail to Our Sturdy Team" and their mascot that is called Pride of the Sierra, the Wolf Pack is preparing to play for the win at an upcoming game.
With Brian Polian leading the team as its current head coach, the roster of the team consists of players, Abe Abdelkarim, Kolby Arendse, Mark Avery, Chris Barker, Dray Bell, Aaron Bradley, Kendall Brock, Joel Bitonio and Dominic Coulter. If you wish to watch these players battle it out against one of their fiercest rivals, then all that you need to do is make your way to the next Nevada Wolf Pack game. Buy Nevada Wolf Pack tickets today.