Nebraska Cornhuskers Tickets
Nebraska Cornhuskers Venues
- Nebraska Cornhuskers Bob Devaney Center
- Nebraska Cornhuskers High Point Solutions Stadium (formerly Rutgers Stadium)
- Nebraska Cornhuskers Memorial Stadium - IL
- Nebraska Cornhuskers Memorial Stadium - NE
- Nebraska Cornhuskers Ross-ade Stadium
- Nebraska Cornhuskers Sun Life Stadium
- Nebraska Cornhuskers TCF Bank Stadium
Nebraska Cornhuskers Cities
Latest Nebraska Cornhuskers Events
- Nebraska Cornhuskers - Red and White Scrimmage (WOMEN), Bob Devaney Center tickets for 08/22 07:00 PM at Bob Devaney Center, Lincoln, NE
- Sat Aug 22 2015
- Nebraska Cornhuskers vs. Tulsa Golden Hurricane (WOMEN), Bob Devaney Center tickets for 08/28 07:00 PM at Bob Devaney Center, Lincoln, NE
- Fri Aug 28 2015
- Nebraska Cornhuskers vs. Grand Canyon Antelopes (WOMEN), Bob Devaney Center tickets for 08/29 12:00 PM at Bob Devaney Center, Lincoln, NE
- Sat Aug 29 2015
- Nebraska Cornhuskers vs. Pittsburgh Panthers (WOMEN), Bob Devaney Center tickets for 08/29 07:00 PM at Bob Devaney Center, Lincoln, NE
- Sat Aug 29 2015
- Nebraska Cornhuskers Season Tickets (Includes Tickets To All Regular Season Home Games), Memorial Stadium - NE tickets for 09/04 03:30 AM at Memorial Stadium NE, Lincoln, NE
- Fri Sep 04 2015
- Nebraska Cornhuskers vs. BYU Cougars, Memorial Stadium - NE tickets for 09/05 02:30 PM at Memorial Stadium NE, Lincoln, NE
- Sat Sep 05 2015
- Miami Hurricanes vs. Nebraska Cornhuskers, Sun Life Stadium tickets for 09/19 02:30 PM at Sun Life Stadium, Miami Gardens, FL
- Sat Sep 19 2015
- Illinois Fighting Illini vs. Nebraska Cornhuskers, Memorial Stadium - IL tickets for 10/03 03:30 AM at Memorial Stadium IL, Champaign, IL
- Sat Oct 03 2015
- Minnesota Golden Gophers vs. Nebraska Cornhuskers, TCF Bank Stadium tickets for 10/17 03:30 AM at TCF Bank Stadium, Minneapolis, MN
- Sat Oct 17 2015
- Purdue Boilermakers vs. Nebraska Cornhuskers, Ross ade Stadium tickets for 10/31 03:30 AM at Ross ade Stadium, West Lafayette, IN
- Sat Oct 31 2015
Unofficially known as the Big Red, the Cornhuskers almost remind us of the house colors those of the Gryffindor when it comes to their team colors. Clad in Scarlet and Cream, the varsity colors are easy to confuse with the Red and Gold of the famous Harry Potter book series. The most exciting time of the year for fans of Cornhuskers is during the Big 12 where the varsity teams take part in all the sporting events other than the men's swimming and diving category. As a part of the National Collegiate Athletic Association (NCAA), the Nebraska Cornhuskers are a member of the Division I. No matter what sport the teams are competing in, the Big Red always make it an exciting experience to watch and that is exactly why all the fans rush to support their team.
Earlier, the Nebraska Cornhuskers were called the Hawkeyes, or the Antelopes. But later the university had to drop both in favor of the Nebraska Cornhuskers. Hawkeyes is a nickname which has been taken by the Universality of Iowa now whereas the University of Nebraska at Kearney got associated with the nickname of Antelopes. The varsity has an interestingly long history of nicknames. Some of them include the Mankilling Mastodons, the Bugeaters and the Old Gold Knights. The name Cornhuskers was first coined by a local school newspaper when they printed a story regarding the historic victory of the Iowa team back in 1893. It was not until five years later that the name was used again in 1899, that is, in the Nebraska State Journal and that was when the university finally adopted the name.
Apart from the fact that almost all Nebraska Cornhusker teams are known for their exciting gaming tactics, what really makes their game exciting is their larger than life fans who make every Cornhusker game a memorable one. The fans have been recognized on different levels, for example, the Memorial Stadium bears an inscription where it pays tribute to the fans of the Cornhuskers by calling them the 'greatest fans in college football'. The ex President of the United States of America George W Bush also stated, in 2001, that he was 'impressed' by the fans of the Cornhuskers. Of all the fans of Cornhuskers, football fans have a special and distinct place. They have earned themselves the nickname of the Sea of Red because of the ever increasing use of the color Scarlet which is also one of the university colors.
It is due to this awesome fan base that all home games of the Nebraska Cornhuskers get sold out. The Sea of Red is also famous for following its team when it travels around. In 2002, a total of sixty thousand fans traveled with their team to Pasadena to watch the Big Reds take on the Miami Hurricanes in the historic Rose Bowl. Same goes for the much loved mascots of the team. There is Herbie Husker, and the Lil' Red. They add to the whole Cornhuskers experience making each match memorable. Grab your Nebraska Cornhuskers tickets to be part of all the fun.
Q:Where can i buy nebraska cornhuskers tickets?
A:Nebraska Cornhuskers Tickets can now be bought at a cheap price at Excite. happy Buying!
Q:Can you find me some discounted sports tickets for huskers?
A:You can pick your choice of Nebraska Cornhuskers tickets from our listed options.
Q:Do you still have Discounted Nebraska Cornhuskers Tickets in stock?
A:Yes! We still have Nebraska Cornhuskers Tickets available with special discount offers. Buy them before they are all sold out!
Q:Are you selling nebraska cornhuskers tickets locally?
A:Yes, nebraska cornhuskers Tickets are available for sale. Check the details on our page and place you order.
Q:Till when can i get discount nebraska cornhusker tickets?
A:You can get discounted Nebraska Cornhuskers Tickets till the date of the event. Follow the directions and order right away.
Q:Have the discounted nebraska cornhuskers tickets 2015 deals gone up for grabs?
A:Yes, the discounted Nebraska Cornhuskers Tickets deals are now available with us so place you order right off.
Q:When will I be charged for my cheap nebraska cornhuskers tickets?
A:It will take us one day to charge you for your cheap Nebraska Cornhuskers Tickets.