Nascar Xfinity Series Tickets
The breeding ground for the best young drivers on the NASCAR circuit, the Xfinity Series is where they get to show they have what it takes to make the step up. The NASCAR Xfinity Series might be thought of as the "minor league" of NASCAR, but that should in no way be used to undermine the incredible talent there is on the circuit. The aspirants are young racers who not only want to make it to the NASCAR Cup Series but go on to become the best in the business. The latest season of the Xfinity Series is now underway and it promises to be a pulsating one. If you want to be a part of the ride, then check out the Xfinity Series schedule and get your NASCAR Xfinity Series tickets at the earliest possible opportunity.
Nascar Xfinity Series Tickets
- Sat Sep 29 2018Sat Sep 29 2018
- Buy NASCAR Xfinity Series: Drive for the Cure 300, Charlotte Motor Speedway Tickets for 09/29 03:00 PM NASCAR Xfinity Series: Drive for the Cure 300, Charlotte Motor Speedway tickets for 09/29 03:00 PM at Charlotte Motor Speedway, Concord, NC
- Sat Sep 29 2018
- Sat Oct 06 2018Sat Oct 06 2018
- Buy NASCAR Xfinity Series, Dover International Speedway Tickets for 10/06 03:00 PM NASCAR Xfinity Series, Dover International Speedway tickets for 10/06 03:00 PM at Dover International Speedway, Dover, DE
- Sat Oct 06 2018
- Sat Oct 20 2018Sat Oct 20 2018
- Buy NASCAR Xfinity Series: Kansas Lottery 300, Kansas Speedway Tickets for 10/20 01:30 PM NASCAR Xfinity Series: Kansas Lottery 300, Kansas Speedway tickets for 10/20 01:30 PM at Kansas Speedway, Kansas City, KS
- Sat Oct 20 2018
- Sat Nov 03 2018Sat Nov 03 2018
- Buy NASCAR Xfinity Series: O'Reilly Auto Parts 300, Texas Motor Speedway Tickets for 11/03 02:30 PM NASCAR Xfinity Series: O'Reilly Auto Parts 300, Texas Motor Speedway tickets for 11/03 02:30 PM at Texas Motor Speedway, Fort Worth, TX
- Sat Nov 03 2018
- Sat Nov 10 2018Sat Nov 10 2018
- Buy NASCAR Xfinity Series: Xfinity Series 200, ISM Raceway Tickets for 11/10 01:30 PM NASCAR Xfinity Series: Xfinity Series 200, ISM Raceway tickets for 11/10 01:30 PM at ISM Raceway, Avondale, AZ
- Sat Nov 10 2018
- Sat Nov 17 2018Sat Nov 17 2018
- Buy NASCAR Xfinity Series: Ford EcoBoost 300, Homestead Miami Speedway Tickets for 11/17 03:30 PM NASCAR Xfinity Series: Ford EcoBoost 300, Homestead Miami Speedway tickets for 11/17 03:30 PM at Homestead Miami Speedway, Homestead, FL
- Sat Nov 17 2018
- Sat Feb 16 2019Sat Feb 16 2019
- Buy NASCAR Xfinity Series: Daytona 300, Daytona International Speedway Tickets for 02/16 03:30 AM NASCAR Xfinity Series: Daytona 300, Daytona International Speedway tickets for 02/16 03:30 AM at Daytona International Speedway, Daytona Beach, FL
- Sat Feb 16 2019
- Sat Mar 09 2019Sat Mar 09 2019
- Buy NASCAR Xfinity Series, ISM Raceway Tickets for 03/09 03:30 AM NASCAR Xfinity Series, ISM Raceway tickets for 03/09 03:30 AM at ISM Raceway, Avondale, AZ
- Sat Mar 09 2019
Ever since NASCAR was formed, the aim has been to provide stock car racing fans the chance to see the best that the sport has to offer. While the Sprint Cup Series is where the biggest names in the sport ply their trade, it is the Xfinity Series where most of them first get a taste of the NASCAR circuit. Fans know how important it is in terms of nurturing the talents of the young drivers and that is why Xfinity tickets are in demand every year.
The 1920s and the 1930s were two decades when the famous Daytona Beach became the place to be for racers if they were to establish land speed records. It all kicked off in the 1920s and by the middle of the next decade that was where you had to be if you wanted to get recognition and rub shoulders with the best. Daytona Beach's appeal was not only restricted to the US because plenty of races from beyond the borders of the United States also began to make their way to the place.
William France Sr. who was a mechanic from Washington D.C. made the move to Daytona Beach in the year 1935. He took part in the race for the first time in the year 1936 and ended up capturing the fifth position. Just two years later, he was running the races.
The Arrival of NASCAR
France was a visionary and he soon realized that the sport could not advance without a proper body to oversee operations and promote stock car racing. The National Championship Stock Car Circuit was formed in the year 1947 and the first season commenced with forty races being held. The event was quite successful.
Once the season concluded, France convened a meeting with racers and put forward an idea that was about incepting an organization that was to be looked after by a group of racers. As a result of that, the National Association for Stock Car Auto Racing" was formed officially on February 21, 1948. The very same year, the inaugural NASCAR campaign got underway.
The History of the Xfinity Series
The NASCAR Xfinity Series can trace its roots back the year 1950 to the formation of the Sportsman division of NASCAR. Those cars taking part could be modified to an extent and in the year 1968, the name was changed to Late Model Sportsman Series. Soon it began to get more popular because of which its races began to be held at venues like the Daytona International Speedway. At first, drivers used to use outdated cars from the Grand National, which later came to be known as the NASCAR Cup Series.
The Arrival of the Xfinity Series
By the time the year 1982 came into town, the cars being used began to change. 1982 was also the year when Anheuser-Busch agreed to sponsor a late-model sportsman series race. Four years later, the race was renamed "Busch Grand National Series."
The Grand National was removed from the name in 2003 and the sponsorship of the event changed hands too in 2007. Nationwide Insurance became the sponsor starting 2008 and the name was changed to Nationwide Series. In 2014, Comcast became the sponsors and changed the name of the event to the Xfinity Series.
A New Format
In the year 2016, it was decided to change the format of the race. The Camping World Truck Series and the Xfinity Series both adopted the playoff format that was more or less like the one being used in the NASCAR Cup Series Chase for the Championship. The major difference was that the Xfinity Series would have a three round format compared to the four round format in use in the NASCAR Cup Series.
Four races, after the conclusion of the first two rounds, with the lowest points in the season are eliminated from the Chase. The Championship 4 is the final race and all four racers taking part have their points reset at the 4,000 mark. The driver with the best finish gets to take home the Xfinity Series championship.
Xfinity Series 2018
Ricky Stenhouse Jr. was the last racer to repeat as champion in successive seasons when he won the race in 2012 and 2013. Since then, a new champion has been crowned every year with William Byron being the latest racer to win it, in 2017. Who will win the title this year? Book your Xfinity Series tickets and find out live.
Nascar Xfinity Series Schedule
Racing season is here and is packed with epic matchups. You can catch all the action live as it happens. Next event featuring Nascar Xfinity Series will be NASCAR Xfinity Series: Drive for the Cure 300, held at the Charlotte Motor Speedway in Concord. As of now, the last event, NASCAR Xfinity Series is scheduled for 9-Mar-19 at the ISM Raceway in Avondale. For complete itinerary of events, please visit our website.
|NASCAR Xfinity Series: Drive for the Cure 300||Charlotte Motor Speedway||Concord, NC||Sat Sep 29 201809/29 03:00 PM|
|NASCAR Xfinity Series||Dover International Speedway||Dover, DE||Sat Oct 06 201810/06 03:00 PM|
|NASCAR Xfinity Series: Kansas Lottery 300||Kansas Speedway||Kansas City, KS||Sat Oct 20 201810/20 01:30 PM|
|NASCAR Xfinity Series: O'Reilly Auto Parts 300||Texas Motor Speedway||Fort Worth, TX||Sat Nov 03 201811/03 02:30 PM|
|NASCAR Xfinity Series: Xfinity Series 200||ISM Raceway||Avondale, AZ||Sat Nov 10 201811/10 01:30 PM|
|NASCAR Xfinity Series: Ford EcoBoost 300||Homestead Miami Speedway||Homestead, FL||Sat Nov 17 201811/17 03:30 PM|
|NASCAR Xfinity Series: Daytona 300||Daytona International Speedway||Daytona Beach, FL||Sat Feb 16 201902/16 03:30 AM|
|NASCAR Xfinity Series||ISM Raceway||Avondale, AZ||Sat Mar 09 201903/09 03:30 AM|
Nascar Xfinity Series Tickets Prices
The average price for Nascar Xfinity Series Tickets start from $38. The minimum get in price is $7 for Nascar Xfinity Series Tickets at the Kansas Speedway, Kansas City. For a detailed look at ticket prices and amazing discounts, visit our website.
|Name||City||Date||Average Ticket Price||Get In Price
|NASCAR Xfinity Series: Drive for the Cure 300||Concord||29-Sep-18||$77||$34|
|NASCAR Xfinity Series||Dover||6-Oct-18||$47||$38|
|NASCAR Xfinity Series: Kansas Lottery 300||Kansas City||20-Oct-18||$38||$7|
|NASCAR Xfinity Series: O'Reilly Auto Parts 300||Fort Worth||3-Nov-18||$58||$15|
|NASCAR Xfinity Series: Xfinity Series 200||Avondale||10-Nov-18||$88||$49|
|NASCAR Xfinity Series: Ford EcoBoost 300||Homestead||17-Nov-18||$56||$34|
|NASCAR Xfinity Series: Daytona 300||Daytona Beach||16-Feb-19||$135||$77|
|NASCAR Xfinity Series||Avondale||9-Mar-19||$72||$67|
* Ticket Prices vary on hourly basis.