Nascar Sprint Cup Series Tickets
The thrill and sensation car racing possesses remains unparalleled by any other sport in the whole world. The enormous amount of risk involved, and the skill required to compete makes NASCAR Sprint Cup Series one of the most favorite racing events of the world.
Latest Nascar Sprint Cup Series Events
- NASCAR Sprint Cup Series: Hollywood Casino 400, Kansas Speedway, tickets for 10/05 2:00PM at Kansas Speedway, Kansas City, KS
- Sun Oct 5 2014
- NASCAR Sprint Cup Series: Bank of America 500, Charlotte Motor Speedway, tickets for 10/11 7:30PM at Charlotte Motor Speedway, Concord, NC
- Sat Oct 11 2014
- NASCAR Sprint Cup Series: Talladega 500, Talladega Superspeedway, tickets for 10/19 2:00PM at Talladega Superspeedway, Talladega, AL
- Sun Oct 19 2014
- NASCAR Sprint Cup Series: Virginia Lottery Pole Day, Martinsville Speedway, tickets for 10/24 TBA at Martinsville Speedway, Ridgeway, VA
- Fri Oct 24 2014
- NASCAR Sprint Cup Series: Goody’s Headache Relief Shot 500, Martinsville Speedway, tickets for 10/26 1:30PM at Martinsville Speedway, Ridgeway, VA
- Sun Oct 26 2014
- NASCAR Sprint Cup Series: AAA Texas 500, Texas Motor Speedway, tickets for 11/02 3:00PM at Texas Motor Speedway, Fort Worth, TX
- Sun Nov 2 2014
- NASCAR Sprint Cup Series: Quicken Loans 500, Phoenix International Raceway, tickets for 11/09 3:00PM at Phoenix International Raceway, Avondale, AZ
- Sun Nov 9 2014
- NASCAR Nationwide Series: Ford EcoBoost 300, Homestead Miami Speedway, tickets for 11/15 4:30PM at Homestead Miami Speedway, Homestead, FL
- Sat Nov 15 2014
- NASCAR Sprint Cup Series: Ford EcoBoost 400, Homestead Miami Speedway, tickets for 11/16 3:00PM at Homestead Miami Speedway, Homestead, FL
- Sun Nov 16 2014
- NASCAR: Lucas Oil 200 & Sprint Unlimited Doubleheader, Daytona International Speedway, tickets for 02/14 TBA at Daytona International Speedway, Daytona Beach, FL
- Sat Feb 14 2015
- NASCAR Sprint Cup Series: Daytona 500, Daytona International Speedway, tickets for 02/22 TBA at Daytona International Speedway, Daytona Beach, FL
- Sun Feb 22 2015
- NASCAR Sprint Cup Series: Kobalt Tools 400, Las Vegas Motor Speedway, tickets for 03/08 TBA at Las Vegas Motor Speedway, Las Vegas, NV
- Sun Mar 8 2015
- NASCAR Sprint Cup Series: Auto Club 400, Auto Club Speedway (formerly California Speedway), tickets for 03/22 TBA at Auto Club Speedway (formerly California Speedway), Fontana, CA
- Sun Mar 22 2015
- NASCAR Sprint Cup Series: Food City 500, Bristol Motor Speedway, tickets for 04/19 1:00PM at Bristol Motor Speedway, Bristol, TN
- Sun Apr 19 2015
- NASCAR Sprint Cup Series: Toyota Save Mart 350, Sonoma Raceway (formerly the Infineon Raceway), tickets for 06/28 TBA at Sonoma Raceway (formerly the Infineon Raceway), Sonoma, CA
- Sun Jun 28 2015
- NASCAR Sprint Cup Series: Quaker State 400, Kentucky Speedway, tickets for 07/11 TBA at Kentucky Speedway, Sparta, KY
- Sat Jul 11 2015
- NASCAR Sprint Cup Series: Brickyard 400, Indianapolis Motor Speedway, tickets for 07/26 1:00PM at Indianapolis Motor Speedway, Indianapolis, IN
- Sun Jul 26 2015
National Association of Stock Car Auto Racing, often abbreviated as NASCAR, attracts thousands of fans from across the globe at an event called the NASCAR Sprint Cup Series. The series started in 1949 with the name of Strictly Stock Series, a name that was changed just a couple of years later to Grand National Series. The series continued to operate under the new name for about 20 years before being changed to Winston Cup Series once the naming rights were leased to R. J. Reynolds Tobacco Company. It was in early 2000s that the naming rights deal was made with Sprint Nextel Corporation, and the race was renamed as NEXTEL Cup Series for about 4 years till 2007.
The race follows a simple points scoring system for the determination of positions of different drivers and cars. In a system called the Chase for the Championship, there are 26 races held initially among 49 drivers, belonging to 22 teams, and based on the number of laps led and finishing placement, they are categorized into positions. The first 10 drivers qualify for the next round, and along with them are two drivers selected from positions 10 to 20, having maximum number of race wins. The twelve drivers are then made to compete in the next round where they have to race against each other for the final winning position, and the difference of points among them is made minimal.
The series has always remained very popular among car racing fans across the globe, especially its Daytona 500 race. In 2009, Daytona 500 had a record television audience of over 16 million. Owing to the popularity of this event, it has also been held at venues other than the United States, including Japan, Australia and Canada.
The cars used in this series are special and unique as compared to the rest of the racing events in terms that they have all the emphasis on making their engines strong. The engines have high horse power and generate a huge amount of torque, but at the same time the bodies of these cars are made very heavy. This combination of heavy body and powerful engine makes the car able to drive at a high speed but with very poor handling. The electronic gadgets installed in these cars are typically old fashioned. Therefore, these cars are special in their making and it makes the race even more interesting.
With so much fan following across the world, the event is much awaited, and NASCAR Sprint Cup Series Tickets remain in high demand as they enable car racing lovers to witness this exciting event live, and feel all the action happening right in front of them!
Q:Is the online purchase of nascar sprint cup series exicte tickets safe?
A:Yes! We are trusted by certified authorities and allow the purchase of Nascar Sprint Cup Series Tickets in a secure environment.
Q:Can I take a look at the seating plan for 2014 nascar sprint cup series tickets?
A:Yes, you can take a look at the seating chart for Nascar Sprint Cup Series Tickets on our website but you cannot choose your seats as our brokers don't allow that.
Q:When will you send me my nascar sprint cup series 2014 tickets?
A:As soon as your order for Nascar Sprint Cup Series Tickets is processed we will send you your tickets.
Q:Are all the nascar sprint cup series race tickets sold out?
A:No, we still have a number of Nascar Sprint Cup Series Tickets left in our rich inventory and you can buy them anytime you want.
Q:What would you pay for nascar sprint cup tickets?
A:Featuring cars that go up to 200 mph, the NASCAR Sprint Cup is an adrenaline packed event. Prices for Nascar Sprint Cup Series Tickets vary over a large range, so it is difficult to give an exact price for the tickets. Simply visit the event's page on our website and view the list of available ticket prices. You will be sure to find a range that suits your budget requirements. You can also avail our various discount offers to get the best possible prices for your tickets.
Q:What are the prices for cheap sprint cup tickets?
A:The Sprint cup is NASCAR's top racing series. The race features cars with engines so powerful that they can comfortably reach speeds of over 200 mph. The Nascar Sprint Cup Series Tickets are available with us at a range of prices. You can go to the relevant link provided on our site and choose the tickets most suitable to your requirements.