NASCAR Nationwide Series Tickets
The immensely popular sport of car racing can be traced back to that time period when wheel was first invented and man started to learn its various different uses. It was as famous in the Greek time period in the form of chariot races which were pulled by horses as it is today in the form of motor races with powerful engines to turn the wheels. The NASCAR Nationwide Series is an event which celebrates the sport of car racing every year and is eagerly looked forward to by people of all ages.
Latest NASCAR Nationwide Series Events
- NASCAR Xfinity Series: Hisense 300, Charlotte Motor Speedway, tickets for 05/23 2:45PM at Charlotte Motor Speedway, Concord, NC
- Sat May 23 2015
- NASCAR Xfinity Series: Buckle Up 200, Dover International Speedway, tickets for 05/30 2:30PM at Dover International Speedway, Dover, DE
- Sat May 30 2015
- NASCAR Xfinity Series, Michigan International Speedway, tickets for 06/13 1:30PM at Michigan International Speedway, Brooklyn, MI
- Sat Jun 13 2015
- NASCAR Xfinity Series, Dover International Speedway, tickets for 06/20 TBA at Dover International Speedway, Dover, DE
- Sat Jun 20 2015
- NASCAR Xfinity Series: Subway Firecracker 250, Daytona International Speedway, tickets for 07/04 TBA at Daytona International Speedway, Daytona Beach, FL
- Sat Jul 4 2015
- NASCAR Xfinity Series, Kentucky Speedway, tickets for 07/10 TBA at Kentucky Speedway, Sparta, KY
- Fri Jul 10 2015
- NASCAR Xfinity Series: STA-Green 200, New Hampshire Motor Speedway, tickets for 07/18 4:00PM at New Hampshire Motor Speedway, Loudon, NH
- Sat Jul 18 2015
- NASCAR Xfinity Series: Lilly Diabetes 250, Indianapolis Motor Speedway, tickets for 07/25 TBA at Indianapolis Motor Speedway, Indianapolis, IN
- Sat Jul 25 2015
- NASCAR Xfinity Series: US Cellular 250, Iowa Speedway, tickets for 08/01 TBA at Iowa Speedway, Newton, IA
- Sat Aug 1 2015
- NASCAR Xfinity Series: Zippo 200, Watkins Glen International Speedway, tickets for 08/08 TBA at Watkins Glen International Speedway, Watkins Glen, NY
- Sat Aug 8 2015
- NASCAR Xfinity Series, Mid-Ohio Sports Car Course, tickets for 08/15 TBA at Mid-Ohio Sports Car Course, Mansfield, OH
- Sat Aug 15 2015
- NASCAR Xfinity Series: Food City 300, Bristol Motor Speedway, tickets for 08/21 7:30PM at Bristol Motor Speedway, Bristol, TN
- Fri Aug 21 2015
- NASCAR Xfinity Series, Road America Raceway, tickets for 08/29 TBA at Road America Raceway, Elkhart Lake, WI
- Sat Aug 29 2015
- NASCAR Xfinity Series: Help A Hero 200, Darlington Raceway, tickets for 09/05 TBA at Darlington Raceway, Darlington, SC
- Sat Sep 5 2015
- NASCAR Xfinity Series: VA529 College Savings 250, Richmond International Raceway, tickets for 09/11 TBA at Richmond International Raceway, Richmond, VA
- Fri Sep 11 2015
- NASCAR Xfinity Series: Jimmy John's Freaky Fast 300, Chicagoland Speedway, tickets for 09/19 TBA at Chicagoland Speedway, Joliet, IL
- Sat Sep 19 2015
- NASCAR Xfinity Series: VisitMyMyrtleBeach.com 300, Kentucky Speedway, tickets for 09/26 TBA at Kentucky Speedway, Sparta, KY
- Sat Sep 26 2015
- NASCAR Xfinity Series, Dover International Speedway, tickets for 10/03 TBA at Dover International Speedway, Dover, DE
- Sat Oct 3 2015
- NASCAR Xfinity Series: Drive For The Cure 300, Charlotte Motor Speedway, tickets for 10/09 8:00PM at Charlotte Motor Speedway, Concord, NC
- Fri Oct 9 2015
The NASCAR Nationwide Series is an annual car racing event which is very popular in the United States. Mostly oval tracks are used for these races and typically a race would involve left hand turn for the driver continuously. As opposed to other types of racing the drivers taking part in the race can take a lot of liberties whilst driving their vehicle and car to car contact in order to push another car out of the way is consider alright. The NASCAR Nationwide Series was started in early eighties by the National Association of Stock Car Auto Racing. During those years the event was sponsored by Budweiser of Anheuser-Busch, and they remained the chief sponsors till 2007, when Nationwide Insurance came on board as the main sponsor of the event.
Each year at the NASCAR Nationwide Series there are some thirty four races throughout the year and based on the result from the individual races a winner is announced at the end. For different races the series travels from one city to the next and to some of the best racing tracks in the country. The tracks that have featured on the race frequently are Atlanta Motor Speedway with a capacity to seat some 124,000 people on race days. Other tracks include the Auto Club Speedway in California which has a capacity to accommodate crowds of up to 122,000 approximately. The first race of this year would see NASCAR Nationwide Series return to Daytona International Speedway in Florida. NASCAR’s association with this racing track goes as far back as 1959 and over the many years it has played host to a lot of NASCAR events. For the final race of this season Homestead-Miami Speedway track has been chosen as the venue. The track which opened in 1995 can hold crowds of up to 65000 people and is a favorite for all NASCAR races.
Every year since its inception in 1982 at the NASCAR Nationwide Series, the three leading manufacturers of cars in America Chevrolet, Dodge and Ford compete against each other along with some other dealers as well. But for past few years Toyota has also started to participate in this event, and won the championship in 2009. But if we look at the history of this event, the name of one manufacturer features more than any other in the list of winning champions. Chevrolet has won the championship a total of sixteen times and currently holds the record for most wins. There are some guidelines the makers of the cars have to keep in mind for their qualifying vehicles in terms of the overall weight, power output of engine, fuel capacity and delivery of engine and wheelbase. The body of the car of each manufacturer can be different and for Chevrolet it looks like the Impala, the Ford body resembles Mustang, and for Toyota it is their Camry.
At this year’s event Brad Keselowski is entering the NASCAR Nationwide Series as the defending champion after having won the championship last year when he drove the Challenger for Dodge. But he is not the hot favorite this time around as that spot now belongs to the 23 year old Ricky Stenhouse, Jr. who everyone is hoping would win this year. But whatever the outcome, one thing is for sure that both of them would be getting tough competition from Elliott Sadler and Reed Sorenson. Where Sadler has a lot of experience backing him up, Sorenson would be relying on his young energy and dare devilry.
If you are into high energy high octane sports, then you should not miss this event. In the company of thousands of other like minded fans you would experience a sport with an old spirit and modern heart. Grab your NASCAR Nationwide Series Tickets today.