NASCAR Nationwide Series Tickets
The immensely popular sport of car racing can be traced back to that time period when wheel was first invented and man started to learn its various different uses. It was as famous in the Greek time period in the form of chariot races which were pulled by horses as it is today in the form of motor races with powerful engines to turn the wheels. The NASCAR Nationwide Series is an event which celebrates the sport of car racing every year and is eagerly looked forward to by people of all ages.
NASCAR Nationwide Series Venues
- NASCAR Nationwide Series Charlotte Motor Speedway
- NASCAR Xfinity Series: Daytona 300 Daytona International Speedway
- NASCAR Xfinity Series: Ford Ecoboost 300 Homestead Miami Speedway
- NASCAR Xfinity Series: Kansas Lottery 300 Kansas Speedway
- NASCAR Xfinity Series: Boyd Gaming 300 Las Vegas Motor Speedway
- NASCAR Nationwide Series Phoenix International Raceway
- NASCAR Xfinity Series: O'reilly Auto Parts Challenge Texas Motor Speedway
NASCAR Nationwide Series Cities
Latest NASCAR Nationwide Series Events
- NASCAR Xfinity Series: Drive For The Cure 300, Charlotte Motor Speedway tickets for 10/09 08:00 PM at Charlotte Motor Speedway, Concord, NC
- Fri Oct 09 2015
- NASCAR Xfinity Series: Kansas Lottery 300, Kansas Speedway tickets for 10/17 04:00 PM at Kansas Speedway, Kansas City, KS
- Sat Oct 17 2015
- NASCAR Xfinity Series: O'reilly Auto Parts Challenge, Texas Motor Speedway tickets for 11/07 03:30 PM at Texas Motor Speedway, Fort Worth, TX
- Sat Nov 07 2015
- NASCAR Xfinity Series: November Phoenix, Phoenix International Raceway tickets for 11/14 03:00 PM at Phoenix International Raceway, Avondale, AZ
- Sat Nov 14 2015
- NASCAR Xfinity Series: Ford Ecoboost 300, Homestead Miami Speedway tickets for 11/21 02:45 PM at Homestead Miami Speedway, Homestead, FL
- Sat Nov 21 2015
- NASCAR Xfinity Series: Daytona 300, Daytona International Speedway tickets for 02/20 03:30 AM at Daytona International Speedway, Daytona Beach, FL
- Sat Feb 20 2016
The NASCAR Nationwide Series is an annual car racing event which is very popular in the United States. Mostly oval tracks are used for these races and typically a race would involve left hand turn for the driver continuously. As opposed to other types of racing the drivers taking part in the race can take a lot of liberties whilst driving their vehicle and car to car contact in order to push another car out of the way is consider alright. The NASCAR Nationwide Series was started in early eighties by the National Association of Stock Car Auto Racing. During those years the event was sponsored by Budweiser of Anheuser-Busch, and they remained the chief sponsors till 2007, when Nationwide Insurance came on board as the main sponsor of the event.
Each year at the NASCAR Nationwide Series there are some thirty four races throughout the year and based on the result from the individual races a winner is announced at the end. For different races the series travels from one city to the next and to some of the best racing tracks in the country. The tracks that have featured on the race frequently are Atlanta Motor Speedway with a capacity to seat some 124,000 people on race days. Other tracks include the Auto Club Speedway in California which has a capacity to accommodate crowds of up to 122,000 approximately. The first race of this year would see NASCAR Nationwide Series return to Daytona International Speedway in Florida. NASCAR’s association with this racing track goes as far back as 1959 and over the many years it has played host to a lot of NASCAR events. For the final race of this season Homestead-Miami Speedway track has been chosen as the venue. The track which opened in 1995 can hold crowds of up to 65000 people and is a favorite for all NASCAR races.
Every year since its inception in 1982 at the NASCAR Nationwide Series, the three leading manufacturers of cars in America Chevrolet, Dodge and Ford compete against each other along with some other dealers as well. But for past few years Toyota has also started to participate in this event, and won the championship in 2009. But if we look at the history of this event, the name of one manufacturer features more than any other in the list of winning champions. Chevrolet has won the championship a total of sixteen times and currently holds the record for most wins. There are some guidelines the makers of the cars have to keep in mind for their qualifying vehicles in terms of the overall weight, power output of engine, fuel capacity and delivery of engine and wheelbase. The body of the car of each manufacturer can be different and for Chevrolet it looks like the Impala, the Ford body resembles Mustang, and for Toyota it is their Camry.
At this year’s event Brad Keselowski is entering the NASCAR Nationwide Series as the defending champion after having won the championship last year when he drove the Challenger for Dodge. But he is not the hot favorite this time around as that spot now belongs to the 23 year old Ricky Stenhouse, Jr. who everyone is hoping would win this year. But whatever the outcome, one thing is for sure that both of them would be getting tough competition from Elliott Sadler and Reed Sorenson. Where Sadler has a lot of experience backing him up, Sorenson would be relying on his young energy and dare devilry.
If you are into high energy high octane sports, then you should not miss this event. In the company of thousands of other like minded fans you would experience a sport with an old spirit and modern heart. Grab your NASCAR Nationwide Series Tickets today.