Missouri Tigers Tickets
The Missouri Tigers is the name used by eighteen teams representing the University of Missouri in different sports including the inter-university sports teams. The name Missouri Tigers comes from the times of the Civil War, when a group of armed guards with the same name defended Columbia against the Confederates. The University of Missouri is a member of the Big 12 Conference.
Missouri Tigers Venues
- Missouri Tigers Auburn Arena
- Missouri Tigers Coleman Coliseum
- Missouri Tigers Commonwealth Stadium - KY
- Missouri Tigers Donald W. Reynolds Razorback Stadium
- Missouri Tigers Faurot Field at Memorial Stadium
- Missouri Tigers Hawkins Field
- Missouri Tigers Humphrey Coliseum
- Missouri Tigers Mizzou Arena
- Mississippi Rebels vs. Missouri Tigers Oxford University Stadium At Swayze Field
- Missouri Tigers Reed Arena
- Missouri Tigers Sanford Stadium
- Alabama Crimson Tide vs. Missouri Tigers Sewell Thomas Stadium
- Missouri Tigers Stegeman Coliseum
- Florida Gators vs. Missouri Tigers Stephen C. O'Connell Center
- Missouri Tigers The Pavilion At Ole Miss
- Missouri Tigers Thompson Boling Arena
- Missouri Tigers Vanderbilt Stadium
Missouri Tigers Cities
- Missouri Tigers Athens GA
- Missouri Tigers Auburn AL
- Missouri Tigers College Station TX
- Missouri Tigers Columbia MO
- Missouri Tigers Fayetteville AR
- Missouri Tigers Gainesville FL
- Missouri Tigers Knoxville TN
- Missouri Tigers Lexington KY
- Missouri Tigers Mississippi State MS
- Missouri Tigers Nashville TN
- Missouri Tigers Oxford MS
- Missouri Tigers Tuscaloosa AL
Latest Missouri Tigers Events
- Missouri Tigers vs. Mississippi Rebels, Mile One Stadium tickets for 01/21 02:30 PM at Mile One Stadium, Columbia, MO
- Sat Jan 21 2017
- Mississippi State Bulldogs vs. Missouri Tigers, Humphrey Coliseum tickets for 01/25 06:00 PM at Humphrey Coliseum, Mississippi State, MS
- Wed Jan 25 2017
- Missouri Tigers vs. Auburn Tigers (WOMEN), Mile One Stadium tickets for 01/26 07:00 PM at Mile One Stadium, Columbia, MO
- Thu Jan 26 2017
- Georgia Bulldogs Gymnastics vs. Missouri Tigers, Stegeman Coliseum tickets for 01/27 07:00 PM at Stegeman Coliseum, Athens, GA
- Fri Jan 27 2017
- Missouri Tigers vs. South Carolina Gamecocks, Mile One Stadium tickets for 01/28 07:30 PM at Mile One Stadium, Columbia, MO
- Sat Jan 28 2017
- Florida Gators vs. Missouri Tigers, Oconnell Center tickets for 02/02 07:00 PM at Oconnell Center, Gainesville, FL
- Thu Feb 02 2017
- Missouri Tigers vs. Arkansas Razorbacks, Mile One Stadium tickets for 02/04 05:00 PM at Mile One Stadium, Columbia, MO
- Sat Feb 04 2017
- Mississippi State Bulldogs vs. Missouri Tigers (WOMEN), Humphrey Coliseum tickets for 02/05 01:30 PM at Humphrey Coliseum, Mississippi State, MS
- Sun Feb 05 2017
- Texas A&M Aggies vs. Missouri Tigers, Reed Arena tickets for 02/08 07:30 PM at Reed Arena, College Station, TX
- Wed Feb 08 2017
- Tennessee Lady Vols vs. Missouri Tigers (WOMEN), Thompson Boling Arena tickets for 02/09 07:00 PM at Thompson Boling Arena, Knoxville, TN
- Thu Feb 09 2017
- Mississippi Rebels vs. Missouri Tigers, The Pavilion At Ole Miss tickets for 02/25 02:30 PM at The Pavilion At Ole Miss, Oxford, MS
- Sat Feb 25 2017
- Alabama Crimson Tide vs. Missouri Tigers (WOMEN), Coleman Coliseum tickets for 02/26 02:00 PM at Coleman Coliseum, Tuscaloosa, AL
- Sun Feb 26 2017
- Auburn Tigers vs. Missouri Tigers, Auburn Arena tickets for 03/04 02:30 PM at Auburn Arena, Auburn, AL
- Sat Mar 04 2017
- Vanderbilt Commodores vs. Missouri Tigers, Hawkins Field tickets for 05/05 06:30 PM at Hawkins Field, Nashville, TN
- Fri May 05 2017
- Kentucky Wildcats vs. Missouri Tigers, Commonwealth Stadium - KY tickets for 10/07 03:30 AM at Commonwealth Stadium KY, Lexington, KY
- Sat Oct 07 2017
- Georgia Bulldogs vs. Missouri Tigers, Sanford Stadium tickets for 10/14 03:30 AM at Sanford Stadium, Athens, GA
- Sat Oct 14 2017
Situated in Columbia, Missouri the University of Missouri is the top academic institution of the state. The Missouri Tigers represent the University in Wrestling, Football, Baseball, Swimming and diving, Golf, Basketball, Cross country and Track and field in Men’s sports. The women Missouri Tigers teams, also known as the Lady Tigers, include Tennis, Volleyball, Golf, Soccer, Basketball, Cross country, Gymnastics, Softball, Swimming and diving and Track and field. The Missouri Tigers are especially strong and well known in baseball, football and basketball. The Tigers also won the National Championship for the Men’s Indoor Track & Field in 1965.
The football team dates back to 1890 when they played their first intercollegiate game against the Washington University. They currently play in the NCAA Division I FBS college football. Since the start of the Big 12 Conference, the Missouri Tigers have participated in its Northern Division. The home stadium is the Faurot Field, also called The Zou with a seating capacity of seventy thousand, and is located in Columbia, Missouri.
The Missouri Tigers also represent the University in Men’s Basketball in the Big 12 Conference. The team is based in Columbia and the home games are played at the Mizzou Arena which has a seating capacity of more than fifteen thousand. The team has played a number of conference championships and the Street & Smith's Annual positioned the Missouri Tigers at number thirty eight in a list of the 100 greatest college basketball programs of all time in 2005. Some of the famous NBA stars produced by the Missouri Tigers include Thomas Gardner, Anthony Peeler, Kareem Rush, Steve Stipanovich, DeMarre Carroll and Linas Kleiza.
The Women's basketball team also plays its home games at the Mizou Arena, representing the University in the NCAA Division I of the Big 12 Conference. Robin Pington is presently the head coach of the women's basketball program. The first baseball team was formed by Missouri Tigers in 1868 and the Taylor Stadium is the home stadium. They play for the University of Missouri in NCAA Division I. In 1954, they grabbed the National Championship with their powerful play. The list of stars who have played for the Missouri Tigers includes Tim Laudner, Phil Bradley, Max Scherzer, Aaron Crow and Ian Kinsler.
The Missouri Tigers are involved with the Kansas Jayhawks in one of the most passionate college sports rivalries. The first match between the two teams was played in 1891 and the football series between them is the second oldest challenge in the history of College Football. The greatest win ever for the Missouri Tigers football team also comes from this rivalry when in 2007 they defeated the Jayhawks to win the Big 12 North Championship.
The Missouri and Nebraska teams play against each other for the Victory Bell trophy. Starting in 1892, this rivalry has now ended since Nebraska has left the Big 12 Conference. Nebraska is a clear leader in this competition. Missouri and Oklahoma are rivals for the Tiger-Sooner Peace Pipe, which was initiated in 1929 and the Tigers opponent for the 1959 Telephone Trophy is the Iowa Sate University.
The University of Missouri maintain that the tradition of homecoming originated here. The NCAA also verifies the claim that the first ever homecoming game was played by the Tigers in 1911 against the University of Kansas. In order to increase attendance, the coach of the Missouri Tigers, C. L. Brewer, asked the "Old Grads to Come Back Home" and more than ten thousand turned up. In 2010, eighteen thousand people attended the University of Missouri Homecoming, therefore breaking the previous record of the University of Nebraska.
Another honoured and much loved tradition is the tearing down of the goal posts after every football game played at home. This dates back to 1971 and since than the torn goal posts always turn up at the Harpo's Bar and Grill in Columbia, hence the name Harpo's goal post tradition. The Missouri Tigers tickets are a great attraction for all sports lovers, especially for the Missouri Tigers fans who love the great display of athleticism and the atmosphere at all the Missouri Tigers games.
Missouri Tigers Events Tickets Prices
The average price for Missouri Tigers Tickets start from $15. The minimum get in price is $0 for Missouri Tigers Tickets at the Reed Arena, College Station. For a detailed look at ticket prices and amazing discounts, visit our website.
|Name||City||Date||Average Ticket Price||Get In Price
|Missouri Tigers vs. Mississippi Rebels||Columbia||21-Jan-17||$23||$3|
|Mississippi State Bulldogs vs. Missouri Tigers||Mississippi State||25-Jan-17||$15||$8|
|Missouri Tigers vs. Auburn Tigers (WOMEN)||Columbia||26-Jan-17||$15||$15|
|Georgia Bulldogs Gymnastics vs. Missouri Tigers||Athens||27-Jan-17||$29||$29|
|Missouri Tigers vs. South Carolina Gamecocks||Columbia||28-Jan-17||$17||$5|
|Florida Gators vs. Missouri Tigers||Gainesville||2-Feb-17||$49||$5|
|Missouri Tigers vs. Arkansas Razorbacks||Columbia||4-Feb-17||$41||$5|
|Mississippi State Bulldogs vs. Missouri Tigers (WOMEN)||Mississippi State||5-Feb-17||$32||$32|
|Texas A&M Aggies vs. Missouri Tigers||College Station||8-Feb-17||$18||$0|
|Tennessee Lady Vols vs. Missouri Tigers (WOMEN)||Knoxville||9-Feb-17||$21||$5|
* Ticket Prices vary on hourly basis.
Q:Are you offering discounted mizzou tigers football tickets?
A:Book your Missouri Tigers Tickets and catch them hit the turf live. Yes, you can book your tickets from us on discounted prices which are among the best available anywhere in the market. You can also use the discount codes available on our website to get further rebate on your purchase right there and then.