Missouri Tigers Tickets
The Missouri Tigers is the name used by eighteen teams representing the University of Missouri in different sports including the inter-university sports teams. The name Missouri Tigers comes from the times of the Civil War, when a group of armed guards with the same name defended Columbia against the Confederates. The University of Missouri is a member of the Big 12 Conference.
Missouri Tigers Venues
- LSU Tigers vs. Missouri Tigers Alex Box Stadium
- Missouri Tigers Arrowhead Stadium
- Missouri Tigers Bud Walton Arena
- Missouri Tigers Coleman Coliseum
- Missouri Tigers Colonial Life Arena
- Missouri Tigers Commonwealth Stadium - KY
- Arkansas Razorbacks vs. Missouri Tigers Donald W. Reynolds Razorback Stadium
- Missouri Tigers Faurot Field
- Missouri Tigers Hawkins Field
- Missouri Tigers Humphrey Coliseum
- Missouri Tigers Mizzou Arena
- Texas A&M Aggies vs. Missouri Tigers Olsen Field
- Missouri Tigers Sanford Stadium
- Missouri Tigers Stegeman Coliseum
- Missouri Tigers Vanderbilt Stadium
- Missouri Tigers Vanderbilt University Memorial Gymnasium
Missouri Tigers Cities
- Missouri Tigers Athens GA
- Missouri Tigers Baton Rouge LA
- Missouri Tigers College Station TX
- Missouri Tigers Columbia MO
- Missouri Tigers Columbia SC
- Missouri Tigers Fayetteville AR
- Missouri Tigers Kansas City MO
- Missouri Tigers Lexington KY
- Missouri Tigers Mississippi State MS
- Missouri Tigers Nashville TN
- Missouri Tigers Tuscaloosa AL
Latest Missouri Tigers Events
- Missouri Tigers vs. Kentucky Wildcats, Mile One Stadium tickets for 01/29 08:00 PM at Mile One Stadium, Columbia, MO
- Thu Jan 29 2015
- Missouri Tigers vs. Mississippi Rebels, Mile One Stadium tickets for 01/31 03:00 PM at Mile One Stadium, Columbia, MO
- Sat Jan 31 2015
- Alabama Crimson Tide vs. Missouri Tigers, Coleman Coliseum tickets for 02/04 08:00 PM at Coleman Coliseum, Tuscaloosa, AL
- Wed Feb 04 2015
- Missouri Tigers vs. Texas A&M Aggies (WOMEN), Mile One Stadium tickets for 02/05 08:00 PM at Mile One Stadium, Columbia, MO
- Thu Feb 05 2015
- Missouri Tigers vs. Texas A&M Aggies, Mile One Stadium tickets for 02/07 05:00 PM at Mile One Stadium, Columbia, MO
- Sat Feb 07 2015
- Missouri Tigers vs. Auburn Tigers (WOMEN), Mile One Stadium tickets for 02/08 02:00 PM at Mile One Stadium, Columbia, MO
- Sun Feb 08 2015
- South Carolina Gamecocks vs. Missouri Tigers, Colonial Life Arena tickets for 02/10 07:00 PM at Colonial Life Arena, Columbia, SC
- Tue Feb 10 2015
- Arkansas Razorbacks vs. Missouri Tigers, Bud Walton Arena tickets for 02/18 09:00 PM at Bud Walton Arena, Fayetteville, AR
- Wed Feb 18 2015
- Vanderbilt Commodores vs. Missouri Tigers, Vanderbilt University Memorial Gymnasium tickets for 02/21 03:30 AM at Vanderbilt University Memorial Gymnasium, Nashville, TN
- Sat Feb 21 2015
- Georgia Bulldogs vs. Missouri Tigers, Stegeman Coliseum tickets for 02/28 03:30 AM at Stegeman Coliseum, Athens, GA
- Sat Feb 28 2015
- Mississippi State Bulldogs vs. Missouri Tigers, Humphrey Coliseum tickets for 03/07 05:30 PM at Humphrey Coliseum, Mississippi State, MS
- Sat Mar 07 2015
- Texas A&M Aggies vs. Missouri Tigers, Olsen Field tickets for 03/27 06:35 PM at Olsen Field, College Station, TX
- Fri Mar 27 2015
- LSU Tigers vs. Missouri Tigers, Alex Box Stadium tickets for 05/08 07:00 PM at Alex Box Stadium, Baton Rouge, LA
- Fri May 08 2015
- Kentucky Wildcats vs. Missouri Tigers, Commonwealth Stadium - KY tickets for 09/26 03:30 AM at Commonwealth Stadium KY, Lexington, KY
- Sat Sep 26 2015
Situated in Columbia, Missouri the University of Missouri is the top academic institution of the state. The Missouri Tigers represent the University in Wrestling, Football, Baseball, Swimming and diving, Golf, Basketball, Cross country and Track and field in Men’s sports. The women Missouri Tigers teams, also known as the Lady Tigers, include Tennis, Volleyball, Golf, Soccer, Basketball, Cross country, Gymnastics, Softball, Swimming and diving and Track and field. The Missouri Tigers are especially strong and well known in baseball, football and basketball. The Tigers also won the National Championship for the Men’s Indoor Track & Field in 1965.
The football team dates back to 1890 when they played their first intercollegiate game against the Washington University. They currently play in the NCAA Division I FBS college football. Since the start of the Big 12 Conference, the Missouri Tigers have participated in its Northern Division. The home stadium is the Faurot Field, also called The Zou with a seating capacity of seventy thousand, and is located in Columbia, Missouri.
The Missouri Tigers also represent the University in Men’s Basketball in the Big 12 Conference. The team is based in Columbia and the home games are played at the Mizzou Arena which has a seating capacity of more than fifteen thousand. The team has played a number of conference championships and the Street & Smith's Annual positioned the Missouri Tigers at number thirty eight in a list of the 100 greatest college basketball programs of all time in 2005. Some of the famous NBA stars produced by the Missouri Tigers include Thomas Gardner, Anthony Peeler, Kareem Rush, Steve Stipanovich, DeMarre Carroll and Linas Kleiza.
The Women's basketball team also plays its home games at the Mizou Arena, representing the University in the NCAA Division I of the Big 12 Conference. Robin Pington is presently the head coach of the women's basketball program. The first baseball team was formed by Missouri Tigers in 1868 and the Taylor Stadium is the home stadium. They play for the University of Missouri in NCAA Division I. In 1954, they grabbed the National Championship with their powerful play. The list of stars who have played for the Missouri Tigers includes Tim Laudner, Phil Bradley, Max Scherzer, Aaron Crow and Ian Kinsler.
The Missouri Tigers are involved with the Kansas Jayhawks in one of the most passionate college sports rivalries. The first match between the two teams was played in 1891 and the football series between them is the second oldest challenge in the history of College Football. The greatest win ever for the Missouri Tigers football team also comes from this rivalry when in 2007 they defeated the Jayhawks to win the Big 12 North Championship.
The Missouri and Nebraska teams play against each other for the Victory Bell trophy. Starting in 1892, this rivalry has now ended since Nebraska has left the Big 12 Conference. Nebraska is a clear leader in this competition. Missouri and Oklahoma are rivals for the Tiger-Sooner Peace Pipe, which was initiated in 1929 and the Tigers opponent for the 1959 Telephone Trophy is the Iowa Sate University.
The University of Missouri maintain that the tradition of homecoming originated here. The NCAA also verifies the claim that the first ever homecoming game was played by the Tigers in 1911 against the University of Kansas. In order to increase attendance, the coach of the Missouri Tigers, C. L. Brewer, asked the "Old Grads to Come Back Home" and more than ten thousand turned up. In 2010, eighteen thousand people attended the University of Missouri Homecoming, therefore breaking the previous record of the University of Nebraska.
Another honoured and much loved tradition is the tearing down of the goal posts after every football game played at home. This dates back to 1971 and since than the torn goal posts always turn up at the Harpo's Bar and Grill in Columbia, hence the name Harpo's goal post tradition. The Missouri Tigers tickets are a great attraction for all sports lovers, especially for the Missouri Tigers fans who love the great display of athleticism and the atmosphere at all the Missouri Tigers games.
Q:Are you offering discounted mizzou tigers football tickets?
A:Book your Missouri Tigers Tickets and catch them hit the turf live. Yes, you can book your tickets from us on discounted prices which are among the best available anywhere in the market. You can also use the discount codes available on our website to get further rebate on your purchase right there and then.