Louisiana Tech Bulldogs Tickets
The Louisiana Tech Bulldogs is a football franchise in the United States of America which is a representative of the Louisiana Tech University in their college football program. This franchise is a part of the NCAA (National Collegiate Athletic Association) Division I Football Bowl Subdivision level which was previously known as Division I-A). The Louisiana Tech at the moment takes part as an affiliate of the Western Athletic Conference, however, starting from 2013 they will start taking part as an affiliate of the known Conference USA.
Louisiana Tech Bulldogs Venues
Louisiana Tech Bulldogs Cities
Latest Louisiana Tech Bulldogs Events
- Oklahoma Sooners vs. Louisiana Tech Bulldogs, Gaylord Family Oklahoma Memorial Stadium tickets for 08/30 06:00 PM Gaylord Family Oklahoma Memorial Stadium
- Sat Aug 30 2014
- Louisiana-Lafayette Ragin' Cajuns vs. Louisiana Tech Bulldogs, Cajun Field tickets for 09/06 03:30 AM Cajun Field
- Sat Sep 06 2014
- North Texas Mean Green vs. Louisiana Tech Bulldogs, Apogee Stadium tickets for 09/11 07:00 PM Apogee Stadium
- Thu Sep 11 2014
- Louisiana Tech Bulldogs vs. Northwestern State Demons, Joe Aillet Stadium tickets for 09/20 03:30 AM Joe Aillet Stadium
- Sat Sep 20 2014
- Auburn Tigers vs. Louisiana Tech Bulldogs, Jordan hare Stadium tickets for 09/27 03:30 AM Jordan hare Stadium
- Sat Sep 27 2014
- Louisiana Tech Bulldogs vs. UTEP Miners, Joe Aillet Stadium tickets for 10/04 03:30 AM Joe Aillet Stadium
- Sat Oct 04 2014
- Louisiana Tech Bulldogs vs. Texas San Antonio Roadrunners, Joe Aillet Stadium tickets for 10/18 03:30 AM Joe Aillet Stadium
- Sat Oct 18 2014
- Southern Miss Golden Eagles vs. Louisiana Tech Bulldogs, M. M. Roberts Stadium tickets for 10/25 03:30 AM M. M. Roberts Stadium
- Sat Oct 25 2014
- Louisiana Tech Bulldogs vs. Western Kentucky Hilltoppers, Joe Aillet Stadium tickets for 11/01 03:30 AM Joe Aillet Stadium
- Sat Nov 01 2014
- UAB Blazers vs. Louisiana Tech Bulldogs, Legion Field Stadium tickets for 11/08 03:30 AM Legion Field Stadium
- Sat Nov 08 2014
- Old Dominion Monarchs vs. Louisiana Tech Bulldogs, Foreman Field tickets for 11/22 01:00 PM Foreman Field
- Sat Nov 22 2014
- Louisiana Tech Bulldogs vs. Rice Owls, Joe Aillet Stadium tickets for 11/29 03:30 AM Joe Aillet Stadium
- Sat Nov 29 2014
The Bulldogs have been coached under the excellence of Sonny Dykes since 2010. Ever since 1968, they have played all of their home games at the popular Joe Aillet Stadium. Moreover, since their first season which was in 1901, this football franchise has successfully collected an all-time record of remarkable 562 wins, 37 ties and 427 losses. The Louisiana Tech Bulldogs tickets are in a great demand and this is your perfect opportunity of getting Louisiana Tech Bulldogs tickets to experience an unforgettable live sports event.
The Louisiana Tech Bulldogs have effectively won three Division II national championships in the past 110 football seasons. They have also won a total of 25 conference championships and have played six major bowl games and 21 postseason matches. The team has also given defeat to at least one team from all of the present eleven teams of the FBS conferences. This football franchise is also rendered to be the only team that comes from a non-AQ conference to have given a spectacular defeat to a Southeastern Conference (SEC) champion in the era of the BCS when they triumphed over Alabama in 1999.
The first season of the Louisiana Tech’s was held in 1901. The athletic director of the team at the present is Bruce Van De Velde. The head coach of the team is Sonny Dykes. The offensive coordinator for the team is Tony Franklin and defensive coordinator is Tommy Spangler. Since the inception of the team, all of their home games have been held at the Joe Aillet Stadium. The stadium was constructed in 1968. The total seating capacity of the stadium is 30,600. The surface of the stadium is FieldTurf and it is located in Ruston in Louisiana. The colors that represent the franchise are blue and red. The fight song of the Louisiana Tech’s is called "Tech Fight". The team has two mascots. The live mascot is known as Tech whereas the costumed one is called Champ. The marching band for the team is Band of Pride. Outfitter of the Louisiana Tech’s is officially Nike. They share massive rivalries with two teams, one being the Southern Miss Golden Eagles and the second is Fresno State Bulldogs.
The Louisiana Tech Bulldogs are known for displaying amazing and full of action packed live field sporting performances. if you are a fan of the Louisiana Tech’s or a fan of watching a fantastic football game then grab Louisiana Tech Bulldogs tickets and enjoy a fantastic and memorable sporting event.