Los Angeles Angels Of Anaheim Tickets
One team that has been ruling the hearts of baseball fans for the past many decades now is the L os Angeles Angels of Anaheim . This team surely knows the art of keeping the fans engrossed and has the talent to stun even the toughest of opponents. Till date the Anaheim’s have got an amazing eight Divisional titles, one AL Pennant, one Wild card berth and one World Series Title to their name. Fans, now is your chance to see the Angels in live, so get your Los Angeles Angels of Anaheim Tickets only from us for a thrilling match!
Los Angeles Angels Of Anaheim Venues
- Los Angeles Angels Of Anaheim Angel Stadium
- Los Angeles Angels Of Anaheim Globe Life Park (formerly Rangers Ballpark In Arlington)
- Los Angeles Angels Of Anaheim Minute Maid Park
- Los Angeles Angels Of Anaheim O.co Coliseum
- Los Angeles Angels Of Anaheim Progressive Field (formerly Jacobs Field)
- Los Angeles Angels Of Anaheim Safeco Field
- Los Angeles Angels Of Anaheim Target Field
Los Angeles Angels Of Anaheim Cities
Latest Los Angeles Angels Of Anaheim Events
- Cleveland Indians vs. Los Angeles Angels of Anaheim, Jacobs Field tickets for 08/28 07:05 PM at Jacobs Field, Cleveland, OH
- Fri Aug 28 2015
- Cleveland Indians vs. Los Angeles Angels of Anaheim, Jacobs Field tickets for 08/29 07:05 PM at Jacobs Field, Cleveland, OH
- Sat Aug 29 2015
- Cleveland Indians vs. Los Angeles Angels of Anaheim, Jacobs Field tickets for 08/30 01:05 PM at Jacobs Field, Cleveland, OH
- Sun Aug 30 2015
- Oakland Athletics vs. Los Angeles Angels of Anaheim, O.co Coliseum tickets for 08/31 07:05 PM at O.co Coliseum, Oakland, CA
- Mon Aug 31 2015
- Oakland Athletics vs. Los Angeles Angels of Anaheim, O.co Coliseum tickets for 09/01 07:05 PM at O.co Coliseum, Oakland, CA
- Tue Sep 01 2015
- Oakland Athletics vs. Los Angeles Angels of Anaheim, O.co Coliseum tickets for 09/02 12:35 PM at O.co Coliseum, Oakland, CA
- Wed Sep 02 2015
- Los Angeles Angels of Anaheim vs. Texas Rangers, Angel Stadium tickets for 09/04 07:05 PM at Angel Stadium, Anaheim, CA
- Fri Sep 04 2015
- Seattle Mariners vs. Los Angeles Angels of Anaheim, Safeco Field tickets for 09/14 07:10 PM at Safeco Field, Seattle, WA
- Mon Sep 14 2015
- Minnesota Twins vs. Los Angeles Angels of Anaheim, Target Field tickets for 09/17 07:10 PM at Target Field, Minneapolis, MN
- Thu Sep 17 2015
- Houston Astros vs. Los Angeles Angels of Anaheim, Minute Maid Park tickets for 09/21 07:10 PM at Minute Maid Park, Houston, TX
- Mon Sep 21 2015
Los Angeles Angels of Anaheim were founded in 1961 and they are a member of the Major League Baseball (MLB) and play in the American League’s West Division. The team is headquartered in the city of Anaheim and plays all the home games at the very spacious Angel Stadium of Anaheim also nicknamed "The Big A" since 1966. They are nicknamed The Halos, Los Angelinos, Angels or simply Angels Baseball. The team’s official colors are Midnight Blue, White and Carnelian. The mascot of Angels of Anaheim is the Rally Monkey which normally appears at those games where the game is tied in the 7th inning or if they are losing a game. A white-haired capuchin monkey called Katie has been hired and this monkey can be seen in videos where it is jumping to the beats of the song "Jump Around" composed by the group House of Pain.
Like all other teams, Angels of Anaheim also have famous and furious rivalries with other name of baseball such as Oakland Athletics, Seattle Mariners, Texas Rangers, New York Yankees and Boston Red Sox. Angels of Anaheim has developed certain traditions over the past years. Famous song "Build Me Up Buttercup" made by The Foundations is played in every home game that stretches to the seventh inning. Popular single by the alternative rock band Train called "Calling All Angels" is played whenever Los Angeles Anaheim are about to play a game. The Angels have constructed a big 230 feet tall A which has a halo on the top which has lights in it, whenever the Angels win a game this halo lights up and is commonly referred as "Light Up the Halo!".
A special "Break Out the Red Week" is celebrated normally once a year at the end of late summer. This event is held at the Angel Stadium where all the fans are invited to come in red clothes or uniform similar to the Angels to celebrate the day and fans wearing the most extravagant dress are given prizes. The Angels have also made a small artificial volcanic mountain at a place in the Angel Stadium popularly known as "California Spectacular", before and after winning a game or a home run this mountain shoots fireworks and geysers in the air.
Los Angeles Anaheim won the World Series title in 2002, in this year they stood 2nd in the Division and were simply unbeatable as they defeated old rivals New York Yankees, Minnesota Twins and went on to defeat the San Francisco Giants 4-3 in the finals. Since 2004 they have stood first in the Division four times. In 2009 they lost the American League Champion Series to New York Yankees 4-2. Famous players like Eddie Murray, Reggie Jackson, Nolan Ryan, Eddie Murray, Rod Carew and Frank Robinson have been inducted in the prestigious Baseball Hall of Fame.
Angels of Anaheim are bent upon displaying their immense potential in the upcoming match and they have set their eyes on yet another World Series title. If you are looking for a thrilling match of baseball then you better get your Los Angeles Angels of Anaheim Tickets only from us as we give you value for your money!
Q:Are there any delivery charges for Los Angeles Angels 2015 Tickets?
A:Delivery charges are included in the price of Los Angeles Angels Of Anaheim Tickets. Follow the directions and place the order right away.
Q:When will you deliver 2015 Angels Tickets?
A:Your Los Angeles Angels Of Anaheim Tickets will be delivered as soon as the payment is made and transaction status is complete.
Q:Till when can i get Angels Baseball Tickets?
A:You can get Los Angeles Angels Of Anaheim Tickets till the date of the event. Follow the directions and place the order as soon as possible.
Q:Can my Los Angeles Angels of Anaheim Tickets be refunded?
A:Ye,s your Los Angeles Angels Of Anaheim Tickets may be refunded, but strictly according to the terms and conditions specified on our policies page. Please go through all these terms and conditions thoroughly before purchasing your tickets, so that there are no misunderstandings and problems afterwards. You can find the link of the policies page at the extreme bottom of our website.