Kansas State Wildcats Tickets
Kansas State Wildcats are the intercollegiate teams of University of Kansas. The intercollegiate athletic program has men and women's team in basketball, golf, tennis, cross-country, volleyball, swimming, equestrian, rowing, soccer and indoor and outdoor track. The teams participate in National Collegiate Athletic Association (NCAA) Division I besides being a member of Big 12 conference since 1996. The teams have also competed in the Kansas Collegiate Athletic Conference until 1912, Missouri Valley Conference from 1913 to 1928 and the Big Eight Conference from 1928 to 1996.
Kansas State Wildcats Venues
- Baylor Bears vs. Kansas State Wildcats Baylor Ballpark
- Kansas State Wildcats Boone Pickens Stadium
- Kansas State Wildcats Darrell K. Royal - Texas Memorial Stadium
- Kansas State Wildcats vs. Abilene Christian Wildcats Frank Myers Field at Tointon Family Stadium
- Kansas Jayhawks vs. Kansas State Wildcats Hoglund Ballpark
- Kansas State Wildcats Jones AT&T Stadium
- Kansas State Wildcats Memorial Stadium - KS
- Vanderbilt Commodores vs. Kansas State Wildcats Vanderbilt Stadium
- Kansas State Wildcats Wagner Field At Bill Snyder Family Stadium
Kansas State Wildcats Cities
Kansas State Wildcats Tickets
- Kansas State Wildcats vs. Abilene Christian Wildcats, Frank Myers Field at Tointon Family Stadium tickets for 04/29 02:00 PM at Frank Myers Field at Tointon Family Stadium, Manhattan, KS
- Sat Apr 29 2017
- Kansas State Wildcats vs. Abilene Christian Wildcats, Frank Myers Field at Tointon Family Stadium tickets for 04/30 01:00 PM at Frank Myers Field at Tointon Family Stadium, Manhattan, KS
- Sun Apr 30 2017
- Kansas State Wildcats vs. Wichita State Shockers, Frank Myers Field at Tointon Family Stadium tickets for 05/02 06:30 PM at Frank Myers Field at Tointon Family Stadium, Manhattan, KS
- Tue May 02 2017
- Kansas State Wildcats vs. Oklahoma Sooners, Frank Myers Field at Tointon Family Stadium tickets for 05/05 06:30 PM at Frank Myers Field at Tointon Family Stadium, Manhattan, KS
- Fri May 05 2017
- Kansas State Wildcats vs. Oklahoma Sooners, Frank Myers Field at Tointon Family Stadium tickets for 05/06 02:00 PM at Frank Myers Field at Tointon Family Stadium, Manhattan, KS
- Sat May 06 2017
- Kansas State Wildcats vs. Oklahoma Sooners, Frank Myers Field at Tointon Family Stadium tickets for 05/07 01:00 PM at Frank Myers Field at Tointon Family Stadium, Manhattan, KS
- Sun May 07 2017
- Kansas Jayhawks vs. Kansas State Wildcats, Hoglund Ballpark tickets for 05/12 06:00 PM at Hoglund Ballpark, Lawrence, KS
- Fri May 12 2017
- Baylor Bears vs. Kansas State Wildcats, Baylor Ballpark tickets for 05/18 06:35 PM at Baylor Ballpark, Waco, TX
- Thu May 18 2017
- Vanderbilt Commodores vs. Kansas State Wildcats, Vanderbilt Stadium tickets for 09/16 03:30 AM at Vanderbilt Stadium, Nashville, TN
- Sat Sep 16 2017
- Texas Longhorns vs. Kansas State Wildcats, Darrell K. Royal - Texas Memorial Stadium tickets for 10/07 03:30 AM at Darrell K. Royal Texas Memorial Stadium, Austin, TX
- Sat Oct 07 2017
- Texas Tech Red Raiders vs. Kansas State Wildcats, Jones AT&T Stadium tickets for 11/04 03:30 AM at Jones AT&T Stadium, Lubbock, TX
- Sat Nov 04 2017
Kansas State University was founded in 1863 as Kansas State Agricultural College. It is the fourth oldest public university in the state of Kansas and the fourth-oldest school in the Big 12 Conference. In 1863, with opening its first session Kansas University became the third public institute of higher learning to admit women and mean equally. The current enrolment of the university is 23,588. For the first nineteen games Kansas State Wildcats used Aggies as their nickname. Just before the 1915 games the then coach John Bender gave the teams the names Wildcats. In 1917 under the new coach Z.G. Clevenger the teams got the name Farmers. In 1920 another coach Charles Bachman renamed the team Wildcats, the name it retained. The official colors of the university are purple complimented by silver but predominantly white. This color game birth to the term Purple Pride in 1967-74 often used in association with the Kansas University athletics. Kansas State Wildcats have one of the most familiar logos in the country. It is the purple and white face of a wild cat and was introduced by Bill Snyder. Created with the assistance of Manhattan native Tom Bookwalter. The logo is a prominent feature at Wagner Field, on the K-State football helmet, university clothing, flags, bottled water, vanity plates for cars and all around all over Manhattan. The team has several slogans and chants including the most popular ‘Eat ‘em up, Eat ‘em up' and ‘Purple Pride'. Previously the team's most popular slogan was ‘Every man a Wildcat' which eventually died out. The teams play at their Bill Snyder Family Stadium, Tointon Family Stadium, some of the other facilities at the university include Baramlage Coliseum Colbert Hills golf course, Briednethal Boathouse, Washbun Tennis Facility, Fox Creek Farms, Ahearn Field House. The official mascot of the Kansas State Wildcats is Willie the Wildcat. The mascot first appeared in 1947 and the name has changed several times since then. The mascot is a huge cat wearing the team's official uniform and is influenced by the team's Powercat logo. The identity of the student inside the mascot is confidential and it changed every few years. Willie the Wildcat is always present at the games and cheers for the Wildcats while surfing the crowd. There have been some notable Kansas State Wildcats in the past who have kept the flag high. Michael Bishop from the university's football team won the Davey O' Brien Award and was second in voting for Heisman Trophy in 1998. Another footballer Lynn Dickey was named all-time All-Big Eight quarter back in 1996, Jaime Mendez has the record of most interception in one season. Famous golf player Tiger Wood's father Earl Wood was one of the first people to break the racial barrier in sports and was the part of the baseball team. Former NBA player Ernie Barrett was also a Wildcat and a former Athletic Director at the university's athletic department. Another notable golfer from the university is Jim Colbert who finished second at NCAA championships and PGA Tours has a claim to twenty victories on Champions Tours and is currently a well-known television analyst. Kansas State Wildcats has a huge fan following and have various fan clubs including Facebook, Twitter, Youtube and a merchandise catering to the fans all over. The team has an official website and an official fan club. Besides, it has numerous blogs and fan clubs both at the campus and online. Kansas State Wildcats Tickets are sold like hot cakes all year round because of the university's emphasis on building athletics among one of their strongest traditions. The University of Kansas's athletic department has sponsored sports for more than a century and hence produced a number of successful athletes, coaches building a rich history of academic achievement and competition. The departments emphasizes on providing the available resources for the academic, emotional and physical welfare of the students to enable them to achieve the highest level of success in athletics.
KANSAS STATE WILDCATS NEWS AND UPDATES
The Kansas State Wildcats are in the round of 64
The Kansas State Wildcats were looking for their first win in the NCAA Tournament for five years heading into their First Four encounter with Wake Forest. They came out winners by a score line of 95-88. Kansas State were 21-13 heading into the game whereas Wake Forest had racked up a 19-14 season till that point. The Wildcats shot 66% from the field compared to the Demon Deacons 36%. The Kansas State Wildcats will now go up against the Cincinnati Bearcats in a South Regional encounter that will take place at the Golden 1 Center. If the Wildcats triumph against Cincinnati, it will be the first time they have won two NCAA Tournament games since the year 2010.
Kansas State Wildcats Schedule
College Basketball season is here and is packed with epic matchups. You can catch all the action live as it happens. Next event featuring Kansas State Wildcats will be Kansas State Wildcats vs. Abilene Christian Wildcats, held at the Frank Myers Field at Tointon Family Stadium in Manhattan. As of now, the last event, Kansas Jayhawks vs. Kansas State Wildcats is scheduled for 28-Oct-17 at the Memorial Stadium - KS in Lawrence. For complete itinerary of events, please visit our website.
|Kansas State Wildcats vs. Abilene Christian Wildcats||Frank Myers Field at Tointon Family Stadium||Manhattan, KS||Sat Apr 29 201704/29 02:00 PM|
|Kansas State Wildcats vs. Abilene Christian Wildcats||Frank Myers Field at Tointon Family Stadium||Manhattan, KS||Sun Apr 30 201704/30 01:00 PM|
|Kansas State Wildcats vs. Wichita State Shockers||Frank Myers Field at Tointon Family Stadium||Manhattan, KS||Tue May 02 201705/02 06:30 PM|
|Kansas State Wildcats vs. Oklahoma Sooners||Frank Myers Field at Tointon Family Stadium||Manhattan, KS||Fri May 05 201705/05 06:30 PM|
|Kansas State Wildcats vs. Oklahoma Sooners||Frank Myers Field at Tointon Family Stadium||Manhattan, KS||Sat May 06 201705/06 02:00 PM|
|Kansas State Wildcats vs. Oklahoma Sooners||Frank Myers Field at Tointon Family Stadium||Manhattan, KS||Sun May 07 201705/07 01:00 PM|
|Kansas Jayhawks vs. Kansas State Wildcats||Hoglund Ballpark||Lawrence, KS||Fri May 12 201705/12 06:00 PM|
|Kansas Jayhawks vs. Kansas State Wildcats||Hoglund Ballpark||Lawrence, KS||Sat May 13 201705/13 02:00 PM|
|Kansas Jayhawks vs. Kansas State Wildcats||Hoglund Ballpark||Lawrence, KS||Sun May 14 201705/14 02:00 PM|
|Baylor Bears vs. Kansas State Wildcats||Baylor Ballpark||Waco, TX||Thu May 18 201705/18 06:35 PM|
Kansas State Wildcats Tickets Prices
The average price for Kansas State Wildcats Tickets start from $6. The minimum get in price is $6 for Kansas State Wildcats Tickets at the Frank Myers Field at Tointon Family Stadium, Manhattan. For a detailed look at ticket prices and amazing discounts, visit our website.
|Name||City||Date||Average Ticket Price||Get In Price
|Kansas State Wildcats vs. Abilene Christian Wildcats||Manhattan||29-Apr-17||$7||$7|
|Kansas State Wildcats vs. Abilene Christian Wildcats||Manhattan||30-Apr-17||$6||$6|
|Kansas State Wildcats vs. Wichita State Shockers||Manhattan||2-May-17||$6||$6|
|Kansas State Wildcats vs. Oklahoma Sooners||Manhattan||5-May-17||$9||$9|
|Kansas State Wildcats vs. Oklahoma Sooners||Manhattan||6-May-17||$9||$9|
|Kansas State Wildcats vs. Oklahoma Sooners||Manhattan||7-May-17||$9||$9|
|Kansas Jayhawks vs. Kansas State Wildcats||Lawrence||12-May-17||$23||$23|
|Kansas Jayhawks vs. Kansas State Wildcats||Lawrence||13-May-17||$23||$23|
|Kansas Jayhawks vs. Kansas State Wildcats||Lawrence||14-May-17||$23||$23|
|Baylor Bears vs. Kansas State Wildcats||Waco||18-May-17||$13||$13|
* Ticket Prices vary on hourly basis.
Q:Are there any delivery charges for kansas state football tickets?
A:Delivery charges for Kansas State Wildcats Tickets are included in their price published online. There is no additional cost.
Q:Can I have my kansas state wildcats tickets 2016 refunded if I can't make it to the event?
A:No, as per our company policy Kansas State Wildcats Tickets once sold cannot be refunded.
Q:What is the cheap kansas state wildcats tickets prices range on offer by you?
A:For complete details about Kansas State Wildcats Tickets and their cheap prices, please log on to our website or call us on our toll free number in case you need any further assistance.