Iowa Wild Tickets
The AHL has been around for over seventy years and even though it was tough to keep the league operational at times, it persevered and outlasted numerous other lower division sports leagues, like the North American Hockey League etc. Today it consists of thirty teams, and the one that everybody has their eye on this season is the Iowa Wild. The Wild moved to Iowa in 2013 and were previously known as the Houston Aeros, which was created in 1994. The team has been affiliated with the NHL’s Minnesota Wild for fifteen years now and has provided them with several superstars along the way. If you want to see their progress yourself this season, then grab your Iowa Wild tickets and enjoy their games, live from the stands.
Iowa Wild Venues
- Chicago Wolves vs. Iowa Wild Allstate Arena
- Iowa Wild BMO Harris Bank Center
- Charlotte Checkers vs. Iowa Wild Bojangles Coliseum
- Ontario Reign vs. Iowa Wild Citizens Business Bank Arena - CA
- Iowa Wild HEB Center at Cedar Park
- Iowa Wild Quicken Loans Arena
- Milwaukee Admirals vs. Iowa Wild UWM Panther Arena
- Iowa Wild Valley View Casino Center
- Iowa Wild Van Andel Arena
- Iowa Wild vs. Chicago Wolves Wells Fargo Arena - IA
Iowa Wild Cities
Latest Iowa Wild Events
- Grand Rapids Griffins vs. Iowa Wild, Van Andel Arena tickets for 01/25 07:00 PM at Van Andel Arena, Grand Rapids, MI
- Wed Jan 25 2017
- Rockford Icehogs vs. Iowa Wild, BMO Harris Bank Center tickets for 01/27 07:00 PM at BMO Harris Bank Center, Rockford, IL
- Fri Jan 27 2017
- Rockford Icehogs vs. Iowa Wild, BMO Harris Bank Center tickets for 01/28 07:00 PM at BMO Harris Bank Center, Rockford, IL
- Sat Jan 28 2017
- Cleveland Monsters vs. Iowa Wild, Quicken Loans Arena tickets for 02/03 07:00 PM at Quicken Loans Arena, Cleveland, OH
- Fri Feb 03 2017
- Cleveland Monsters vs. Iowa Wild, Quicken Loans Arena tickets for 02/04 07:00 PM at Quicken Loans Arena, Cleveland, OH
- Sat Feb 04 2017
- Iowa Wild vs. Cleveland Monsters, Wells Fargo Arena - IA tickets for 02/08 07:00 PM at Wells Fargo Arena IA, Des Moines, IA
- Wed Feb 08 2017
- San Diego Gulls vs. Iowa Wild, Valley View Casino Center tickets for 02/14 07:00 PM at Valley View Casino Center, San Diego, CA
- Tue Feb 14 2017
- Ontario Reign vs. Iowa Wild, Citizens Business Bank Arena - CA tickets for 02/15 07:00 PM at Citizens Business Bank Arena CA, Ontario, CA
- Wed Feb 15 2017
- Chicago Wolves vs. Iowa Wild, Allstate Arena tickets for 02/25 07:00 PM at Allstate Arena, Rosemont, IL
- Sat Feb 25 2017
- Rockford Icehogs vs. Iowa Wild, BMO Harris Bank Center tickets for 03/04 07:00 PM at BMO Harris Bank Center, Rockford, IL
- Sat Mar 04 2017
- Texas Stars vs. Iowa Wild, HEB Center at Cedar Park tickets for 03/10 07:30 PM at HEB Center at Cedar Park, Cedar Park, TX
- Fri Mar 10 2017
- Milwaukee Admirals vs. Iowa Wild, UWM Panther Arena tickets for 03/17 07:00 PM at UWM Panther Arena, Milwaukee, WI
- Fri Mar 17 2017
- Charlotte Checkers vs. Iowa Wild, Bojangles Coliseum tickets for 03/21 07:00 PM at Bojangles Coliseum, Charlotte, NC
- Tue Mar 21 2017
The four major professional sports leagues in the US and Canada, combined, have among the highest revenues of any other sports leagues in the world. The NHL alone makes over three and a half billion dollars a year in revenue and it can be very hard for other sports leagues to compete with these big wigs. Even though this is ultimately great news for the development of sports around the country, it has been known to cause problems for the lower division leagues. In ice hockey alone, the epic rise of the NHL has led to the closure of several smaller leagues like the International Hockey League, the North American Hockey League and the East Coast Hockey League etc. However the American Hockey League (AHL) is the only one of those long standing organizations to not only survive the NHL’s ascent to the top, but to go as far as to profit from it.
Stillness in the night air
The AHL has been around for over seventy years and today it consists of thirty teams that are all associated with a franchise in the NHL. The big teams send their developmental players to these lower leagues in order to keep them match fit and to gauge their performance levels. One AHL team that has been in the news a lot over the past few years is the Iowa Wild. This is a side that has improved steadily over the years and is expected to prove its doubters wrong this season. You can watch their progress for yourself as well. All you need are your Iowa Wild tickets and you can enjoy their games, live from the stands.
The stars begin to shine
The Iowa Wild became officially operational in 2013, but was originally created back in 1994 as the Houston Aeros. They have been affiliated with the Minnesota Wild for over fifteen years. The team enjoyed great success in Houston and seems to be settling in quickly in the new surroundings. Having said that, it seems they still have a little way to go before they can replicate those past achievements once again.
Underneath the stars
The Houston Aeros were created over twenty years ago and made a positive start to their first campaign. They posted a winning season record in their very first year and also managed to qualify for the playoffs, eventually losing out in the first round. Over the next few years they added to their burgeoning reputation by posting some great results, including their seventy four percent winning rate during the 1999 season and built up quite a fan following along the way as well.
Throughout this period, the Aeros also managed to translate their success on the field into major titles. They won two division championships, along with a regular season title in 1999. They also won three conference championships, as well as a Turner Cup in 1999 and a Calder Cup in 2003. After one last season, in which they posted a winning average of fifty nine percent, the team’s management decided to relocate the franchise to Iowa in order to be geographically closer to their NHL affiliate, the Minnesota Wild.
Out in the wild
The move to Iowa also resulted in a change of name for the team, as well as a brand new logo. Their first season in their new home was not encouraging however, as they posted a losing season record, which was their first in seven years. Things got worse the following year as they could only manage to post a winning average of thirty three percent, and the franchise had to go through several changes as a result. A new coach was brought in to ‘steady the ship’ and his influence got instant results, as they team’s performances improved markedly over the course of the next season.
The Iowa Wild will start this new season with a brand new coach and a few new additions to their squad roster. This could prove to be an exciting time for their fans. With the new season now here, this is your chance to catch them play. All you need are your Iowa Wild tickets, and you can enjoy all the action, live from the stands.
Iowa Wild Events Tickets Prices
The average price for Iowa Wild Tickets start from $22. The minimum get in price is $6 for Iowa Wild Tickets at the Valley View Casino Center, San Diego. For a detailed look at ticket prices and amazing discounts, visit our website.
|Name||City||Date||Average Ticket Price||Get In Price
|Grand Rapids Griffins vs. Iowa Wild||Grand Rapids||25-Jan-17||$22||$11|
|Rockford Icehogs vs. Iowa Wild||Rockford||27-Jan-17||$46||$31|
|Rockford Icehogs vs. Iowa Wild||Rockford||28-Jan-17||$49||$31|
|Cleveland Monsters vs. Iowa Wild||Cleveland||3-Feb-17||$24||$14|
|Cleveland Monsters vs. Iowa Wild||Cleveland||4-Feb-17||$33||$22|
|Iowa Wild vs. Cleveland Monsters||Des Moines||8-Feb-17||$25||$17|
|Iowa Wild vs. Grand Rapids Griffins||Des Moines||10-Feb-17||$29||$17|
|Iowa Wild vs. Grand Rapids Griffins||Des Moines||11-Feb-17||$30||$22|
|San Diego Gulls vs. Iowa Wild||San Diego||14-Feb-17||$39||$6|
|Ontario Reign vs. Iowa Wild||Ontario||15-Feb-17||$29||$19|
* Ticket Prices vary on hourly basis.