Indiana Hoosiers Tickets
Indiana Hoosiers are the official intercollegiate teams of University of Indiana, Bloomington. The teams include football, basketball, volleyball, rowing, cross country, track, baseball, golf and tennis. The national affiliation of the university lies with National Collegiate Athletic Association (NCAA) and joined the Big Ten Conference in December 1899. The Hoosiers have won 132 NCAA individual titles, also one of their biggest achievements to date. The teams are nicknamed as Hoosiers.
Indiana Hoosiers Venues
- Purdue Boilermakers vs. Indiana Hoosiers Alexander Field
- Indiana Hoosiers Assembly Hall - IN
- Indiana Hoosiers Beaver Stadium
- Indiana Hoosiers Bill Davis Stadium
- Kentucky Wildcats vs. Indiana Hoosiers Cliff Hagan Stadium
- Indiana Hoosiers Mackey Arena
- Indiana Hoosiers Maryland Stadium
- Indiana Hoosiers Memorial Stadium - IL
- Indiana Hoosiers Memorial Stadium - IN
- Michigan Wolverines vs. Indiana Hoosiers Ray Fisher Stadium
- Indiana Hoosiers Ross-ade Stadium
- Indiana Hoosiers Schottenstein Center
- Virginia Cavaliers vs. Indiana Hoosiers Scott Stadium
- Indiana Hoosiers Spartan Stadium - MI
- Indiana Hoosiers vs. Ball State Cardinals Victory Field
Indiana Hoosiers Cities
- Indiana Hoosiers Ann Arbor MI
- Indiana Hoosiers Bloomington IN
- Indiana Hoosiers Champaign IL
- Indiana Hoosiers Charlottesville VA
- Indiana Hoosiers College Park MD
- Indiana Hoosiers Columbus OH
- Indiana Hoosiers East Lansing MI
- Indiana Hoosiers Indianapolis IN
- Indiana Hoosiers Lexington KY
- Indiana Hoosiers University Park PA
- Indiana Hoosiers West Lafayette IN
Indiana Hoosiers Schedule 2017-18
- Indiana Hoosiers vs. Northwestern Wildcats, Assembly Hall - IN tickets for 02/25 08:00 PM at Assembly Hall IN, Bloomington, IN
- Sat Feb 25 2017
- Purdue Boilermakers vs. Indiana Hoosiers, Mackey Arena tickets for 02/28 07:00 PM at Mackey Arena, West Lafayette, IN
- Tue Feb 28 2017
- Ohio State Buckeyes vs. Indiana Hoosiers, Schottenstein Center tickets for 03/04 12:00 PM at Schottenstein Center, Columbus, OH
- Sat Mar 04 2017
- Purdue Boilermakers vs. Indiana Hoosiers, Alexander Field tickets for 04/07 06:00 PM at Alexander Field, West Lafayette, IN
- Fri Apr 07 2017
- Purdue Boilermakers vs. Indiana Hoosiers, Alexander Field tickets for 04/08 06:00 PM at Alexander Field, West Lafayette, IN
- Sat Apr 08 2017
- Purdue Boilermakers vs. Indiana Hoosiers, Alexander Field tickets for 04/09 01:00 PM at Alexander Field, West Lafayette, IN
- Sun Apr 09 2017
- Michigan Wolverines vs. Indiana Hoosiers, Ray Fisher Stadium tickets for 04/21 06:00 PM at Ray Fisher Stadium, Ann Arbor, MI
- Fri Apr 21 2017
- Indiana Hoosiers vs. Ball State Cardinals, Victory Field tickets for 04/25 07:00 PM at Victory Field, Indianapolis, IN
- Tue Apr 25 2017
- Kentucky Wildcats vs. Indiana Hoosiers, Cliff Hagan Stadium tickets for 05/09 07:00 PM at Cliff Hagan Stadium, Lexington, KY
- Tue May 09 2017
- Ohio State Buckeyes vs. Indiana Hoosiers, Bill Davis Stadium tickets for 05/18 06:35 PM at Bill Davis Stadium, Columbus, OH
- Thu May 18 2017
- Indiana Hoosiers vs. Ohio State Buckeyes, Memorial Stadium - IN tickets for 08/31 03:30 AM at Memorial Stadium IN, Bloomington, IN
- Thu Aug 31 2017
- Virginia Cavaliers vs. Indiana Hoosiers, Scott Stadium tickets for 09/09 03:30 AM at Scott Stadium, Charlottesville, VA
- Sat Sep 09 2017
- Penn State Nittany Lions vs. Indiana Hoosiers, Beaver Stadium tickets for 09/30 03:30 AM at Beaver Stadium, University Park, PA
- Sat Sep 30 2017
- Michigan State Spartans vs. Indiana Hoosiers, Spartan Stadium - MI tickets for 10/21 03:30 AM at Spartan Stadium MI, East Lansing, MI
- Sat Oct 21 2017
- Maryland Terrapins vs. Indiana Hoosiers, Maryland Stadium tickets for 10/28 03:30 AM at Maryland Stadium, College Park, MD
- Sat Oct 28 2017
Indiana University was officially established in 1824 and is currently listed in the top 100 universities in the world and top 50 at home. The university is also among the sixty members of the Association of American Universities. It is among those universities in America that emphasize the extracurricular especially athletics. The university's athletic program is one of the most well-known in the country. Indiana Hoosiers is among the numerous extracurricular organizations that the university offers. The official colors of the teams are cream and crimson. The official logo is the crimson U and I for University of Indian. Crimson and cream are also the colors in the uniforms. The athletics department has unveiled the football uniform for 2010 with crimson and white jerseys and pants with Hoosiers above the number on the chest. All the other teams use the same colors in their uniform with little alterations. Indiana Hoosiers is among those few teams that have no official mascots but cheerleading and IU Pep Band remain one of its oldest traditions. A continuation of these traditions is the official and un-official songs of the teams with the most famous "Indiana our Indiana" and "Haild to olf IU," "Indiana Flight" and "Chimes of Indiana" .These songs have been played on the field since the teams started playing and emphasis on fighting till the end, loyalty to the Hoosiers and taking pride in being one. The colors of the university, crimson and cream, are a recurrent reference in all the songs. The university provides its teams with some of the best facilities in the country including the 1960-opened Harry Gladstein Fieldhouse and Memorial Stadium. Other major facilities include Bill Armstrong Stadium, Assembly Hall, Billy Hayes Track, the multipurpose John Mellencamp Pavilion, Counsilman Aquatics Center and the Student Recreational Sports Complex. All these facilities took years to built and are among the best in the country. These state-of-the-art facilities are the proof of the university's dedication to the athletic program.
After becoming the member of the prestigious Big Ten, Indiana Hoosiers have won a number of titles including six National team titles in men sports and one in women sports. They have a record of winning six straight men's swimming and diving titles, five titles in basketball, seven and five in men's soccer and basketball respectively. Their football team have two Conference crowns and the 1979 Holiday Bowl to their names besides the 1991 Copper Bowl with appearances in the 1986 All-American Bowl, Peach Bowl and the 1993 Independence Bowl. The university has also produced some of the notable names in American sports. They have achieved success in Olympics and other big titles. One such was the swimmer Mark Spitz who has seven world records to his name in Munich in 1972. The university was also represented by two athletes and coaches in the 2000 Sydney Olympics. Former Indiana diver Sarah Hildebrand participated in the platform competition of 10 meter. She was coached by the current university diving coach Dr Jeff Huber. Six Indiana Hoosier athletes represented the United States at the recent summer games in Athens. Four athletes from the university have won James E. Sullivan Memorial Award that honors amateur athletes in the country. The Big Ten conference has recognized a male and female student each year since 1983.
Indiana Hoosiers have a number of online and on-campus fan clubs, blogs, groups on Facebook, Twitter and have an all-year in demand merchandise that includes infant size goods. Various competitions are held throughout the year keeping the university athletics in the limelight. Since their humble beginning in 1867 with baseball Indiana Hoosiers have come a long way with many ups and downs in between. Today the program includes over six hundred student-athletes and the twenty-four teams and boasts the best overall records in the country. No wonder, the popularity of Indian Hoosier Tickets has never dwindled and remain in-demand year round. The university lays stress on compliance with NCAA regulations and gender equality. Indiana Hoosiers tickets
In the world of today, students enrolling into a university are not expected to solely contribute on the academic front. In this age of sports & music scholarships, universities draw as much pride from their high-flying athletic programs as they do from their curricular high achievers, & great emphasis is laid on winning laurels for the institute. Bloomington's Indiana University is right up there with the best of the best, mainly due to the exploits of the Indiana Hoosiers. The Hoosiers is a collective name for the 24 varsity teams representing the Indiana University based in Bloomington, Monroe County, Indiana. Indiana University became a member of the Big Ten Conference way back in 1899, & the athletes compete at the NCAA Division-I level. Soccer, football, volleyball, basketball, rowing, cross country, tennis, track, baseball & golf are played by the Hoosiers. Indiana Hoosiers tickets are the subject of major attention of all sports enthusiasts as they showcase the competitive steel of the Hoosiers when they take on illustrious opponents at collegiate athletics biggest stage.
The rich traditions of the Hoosiers did not start overnight. They are enmeshed in the ages-old historic Indiana limestone that lines the campus at Bloomington, acquired from the city's famous rock quarries. Bloomington itself is the county seat of Monroe County, with 40,000 of its 69,000 inhabitants belonging to the university. The history of athletics involvement takes one back to 1884, when football became a much-followed sport in Indiana University with professional matches being organized. The city developed a keen rivalry with West Lafayette's Purdue Boilermakers since the very start. Although Purdue hold the edge in overall sporting clashes, the Hoosiers have the upper hand in the recently-commenced all sports trophy, Crimson & Gold Cup. Football is played at the Memorial Stadium, which can house almost 53,000 fans in support of the Hoosiers. Numerous renovations since its 1960 opening have kept the feel fresh, including the installation of a massive 36x91 ft HD scoreboard. Assembly Hall houses the famous basketball team, with its state-of-the-art floor shock absorbers. The 17,500 capacity arena replaced Gladstein Fieldhouse in 1971, with the Fieldhouse now playing host to the track & field team. The Indiana Hoosiers men's soccer team plays at the Bill Armstrong field. The 2250-seater baseball arena is known by the name of Sembower Field, operational since 1958. An off-campus venue, the Frank Southern Ice Arena, is in use for the hockey team.
Indianapolis lawyer Fred Glass became the new Athletics Director this year. The men reporting to him are the individual team coaches for different sports. Basketball's Tom Crean has moved into his second year after the farcical end to his predecessor, Kelvin Sampson's career. Bill Lynch now leads the Hoosiers football team while Todd Yeagley attempts to reclaim the glorious achievement of his father as head coach of the soccer team. Many notable players have been nurtured under the wing of the institute. Baseball's Ted Kluszewski, Mike Simon & John Wehner, basketball's Walt Bellamy, football's Pete Pihos & the excellent Anthony Thompson, swimming's John Kinsella, Mark Spitz & Fred Tyler, & golf's PGA Tour winner Shaun Michael have all represented the Hoosiers.
Of the 24 overall NCAA Championships boasted by the university, soccer is responsible for seven. Six of these were won in the golden period of the 80s & 90s under Jerry Yeagley during his sensational 31-year coaching streak. His successor, Mike Frietag, also won the trophy in his inaugural year in 2004. The accomplished Hoosiers swimming team shattered many a record with their staggering run of six consecutive NCAA titles from 1968 to 1973. The 1971 team has often been called the greatest sports collegiate team ever. The much-storied basketball outfit of the Hoosiers has been a source of great joy for the institution with five titles. Two of those came during the time of Branch McCracken, who has reached legendary status in the circuit. Bob Knight followed that up with triumphs in 1976, 1981 & 1987. The football team hasn't bagged a national title, but has two Big Ten Conference titles under its belt: in 1945 & 1967.
The high-octane encounters mean that the Indiana Hoosiers tickets are not a purchase for the light-hearted. The Marching Hundred fight song of the men clad in Crimson & Cream with pride splashed all across their sturdy frames makes for an intimidating sight, especially when backed by a vociferous fan club. Indiana Hoosiers tickets offer the best of the unbridled passion associated with collegiate athletics.
Indiana Hoosiers Events Tickets Prices
The average price for Indiana Hoosiers Tickets start from $9. The minimum get in price is $5 for Indiana Hoosiers Tickets at the Assembly Hall - IN, Bloomington. For a detailed look at ticket prices and amazing discounts, visit our website.
|Name||City||Date||Average Ticket Price||Get In Price
|Indiana Hoosiers vs. Northwestern Wildcats||Bloomington||25-Feb-17||$70||$5|
|Purdue Boilermakers vs. Indiana Hoosiers||West Lafayette||28-Feb-17||$224||$135|
|Ohio State Buckeyes vs. Indiana Hoosiers||Columbus||4-Mar-17||$62||$6|
|Purdue Boilermakers vs. Indiana Hoosiers||West Lafayette||7-Apr-17||$18||$18|
|Purdue Boilermakers vs. Indiana Hoosiers||West Lafayette||8-Apr-17||$18||$18|
|Purdue Boilermakers vs. Indiana Hoosiers||West Lafayette||9-Apr-17||$18||$18|
|Michigan Wolverines vs. Indiana Hoosiers||Ann Arbor||21-Apr-17||$9||$9|
|Michigan Wolverines vs. Indiana Hoosiers||Ann Arbor||22-Apr-17||$9||$9|
|Michigan Wolverines vs. Indiana Hoosiers||Ann Arbor||23-Apr-17||$9||$9|
|Indiana Hoosiers vs. Ball State Cardinals||Indianapolis||25-Apr-17||$14||$13|
* Ticket Prices vary on hourly basis.
Q:Are you offering seasonal discount on indiana hoosiers basketball tickets?
A:Yes. We are offering great discounts Indiana Hoosiers Tickets. To avail this offer, order your tickets now!
Q:I'm looking to buy discount indiana hoosier tickets. Do you have any available here?
A:Yes, we do have discount Indiana Hoosiers Tickets available on our website which you can get by using the discount codes mentioned on our page.
Q:I lost my cheap indiana hoosier basketball tickets. Can i get them from you?
A:We are still offering discounted Indiana Hoosiers Tickets with special promo codes. Follow the directions and place the order as soon as possible.
Q:When can i get cheap indiana hoosier tickets?
A:You can get discounted Indiana Hoosiers Tickets by using the promo codes available on our page. Follow the directions and place the order right away.