Fresno State Bulldogs Tickets
The football team Fresno State Bulldogs from California State University is preparing to take down a number of collegiate rivals. The playoffs will be held against teams including USC Trojans, Utah Utes, Nebraska Cornhuskers, New Mexico Lobos, UNLV Rebels, Boise State Broncos and Nevada Wolfpack. Fresno State Bulldogs will be stepping on the home ground of these teams. Rivalries will be renewed as the Bulldogs bring their A-game. High quality performances are expected from 2013’s top players such as J. Quezada, M. Waller, D. Adams and J. Harper. Watch these successful players as they partake in the upcoming games. Purchase Fresno State Bulldogs tickets.
Fresno State Bulldogs Venues
- Utah State Aggies vs. Fresno State Bulldogs Glen Smith Spectrum
- Fresno State Bulldogs Lawlor Events Center
- Fresno State Bulldogs Memorial Stadium - NE
- Texas A&M Aggies vs. Fresno State Bulldogs Olsen Field at Blue Bell Park
- Fresno State Bulldogs Save Mart Center
- New Mexico Lobos vs. Fresno State Bulldogs The Pit
Fresno State Bulldogs Cities
Latest Fresno State Bulldogs Events
- Nevada Wolf Pack vs. Fresno State Bulldogs, Lawlor Events Center tickets for 02/13 04:00 PM at Lawlor Events Center, Reno, NV
- Sat Feb 13 2016
- Fresno State Bulldogs vs. Nevada Wolf Pack, Save Mart Center tickets for 02/14 02:00 PM at Save Mart Center, Fresno, CA
- Sun Feb 14 2016
- Fresno State Bulldogs vs. Wyoming Cowgirls (WOMEN), Save Mart Center tickets for 02/17 07:00 PM at Save Mart Center, Fresno, CA
- Wed Feb 17 2016
- New Mexico Lobos vs. Fresno State Bulldogs, The Pit tickets for 02/27 03:30 AM at The Pit, Albuquerque, NM
- Sat Feb 27 2016
- Fresno State Bulldogs vs. New Mexico Lobos (WOMEN), Save Mart Center tickets for 02/27 02:00 PM at Save Mart Center, Fresno, CA
- Sat Feb 27 2016
- Fresno State Bulldogs vs. Utah State Aggies (WOMEN), Save Mart Center tickets for 03/04 07:00 PM at Save Mart Center, Fresno, CA
- Fri Mar 04 2016
- Utah State Aggies vs. Fresno State Bulldogs, Glen Smith Spectrum tickets for 03/05 07:00 PM at Glen Smith Spectrum, Logan, UT
- Sat Mar 05 2016
- Texas A&M Aggies vs. Fresno State Bulldogs, Olsen Field at Blue Bell Park tickets for 03/11 06:30 PM at Olsen Field at Blue Bell Park, College Station, TX
- Fri Mar 11 2016
The upcoming collegiate games will present the Fresno based National Collegiate Athletic Association team, Fresno State Bulldogs. This name is adopted by all the sports teams that represent California State University. The educational institution supports a total of 18 varsity teams that include the sports football, basketball, baseball, softball, golf, rugby, lacrosse, equestrian, swimming and diving, volleyball, track and field, cross country and tennis.
This time the football team from the California State University is practicing hard to compete in the upcoming games. Formed in 1921, Fresno State Bulldogs started off as an independent team. Its first game took place in the same year on the ground of the university. A year later, the Bulldogs became a member of the California Coast Conference where it competed with regional opponents. Two years later in 1924, Fresno State Bulldogs joined the Northern California Athletic Conference. It was during this tenure that the Bulldogs formed a rivalry with collegiate teams from UC Davis, San Diego State, Nevada, Pacific and San Jose State.
In 1939, Fresno State Bulldogs became a member of the California Collegiate Athletic Association and played in the conference until 1968. The team then started playing in the Pacific Coast Athletic Association, which is now known as the Big West Conference. Currently the Bulldogs are classified as a Division I Football Subdivision team that competes in the Mountain West Conference. The Bulldogs are coached by Tim DeRuyter since 2013. He has a winning percentage of 0.810 with a 17-4 score. Members of the team support the official colors, blue and red. The Bulldogs enter each game with its mascot Timeout and the team’s fight song ‘Fight Varsity Troopers Battle Hymn’ playing in the background.
Fresno State Bulldogs is a successful collegiate team. It has won 26 conference titles and a division championship apart from producing 2 All-American Consensus players. Furthermore the team has qualified for and competed in 25 Bowls games so far. Their wins include the 1937 Charity Bowl, 1941 Pineapple Bowl, 1961 Mercy Bowl, California Bowl in 1982, 1985, 1988 and 1989, Silicon Valley Football Classic Bowl in 2002 and 2003, 2004 MPC Computers Bowl and the 2007 Humanitarian Bowl. The team qualified for the Las Vegas Bowl in 2013 but lost to USC Trojans, 45-20. With this the collegiate team has a 12-12 postseason bowl record. Watch as the Bulldogs prepare to avenge their defeat in the upcoming game where it will compete against the Trojans.
Fresno State Bulldogs has produced several successful players over the years. A few ex-Bulldogs players have become professional NFL players. Among these are Seyi Ajirotutu and Logan Harrell of San Diego Chargers, Cornell Banks and Tom Brandstater of St. Louis Rams, Bryce Harris and Andrew Jackson of Atlanta Falcons and Bear Pascoe of New York Giants. Cheer for your favorite team live from the stands by getting Fresno State Bulldogs tickets.