Endurocross, known also as indoor enduro, SuperEnduro, Enduro–X and EX, is a motorcycle racing competition that combines Supercross racing with Enduro racing that is usually held indoors, complete with obstacles, trials and tracks. Such events are often held in basketball or hockey arenas. Combining the best of Eupercross with Enduro, this is an event all motorcycle racing fans needs to catch live, after ordering Endurocross tickets.
Latest Endurocross Events
- Ama Geico Endurocross, Orleans Arena - The Orleans Hotel, tickets for 05/02 TBA at Orleans Arena - The Orleans Hotel, Las Vegas, NV
- Fri May 2 2014
- Ama Geico Endurocross, Sleep Train Arena (formerly Power Balance Pavilion), tickets for 06/21 7:30PM at Sleep Train Arena (formerly Power Balance Pavilion), Sacramento, CA
- Sat Jun 21 2014
- Ama Geico Endurocross, The Arena At Gwinnett Center, tickets for 08/23 7:30PM at The Arena At Gwinnett Center, Duluth, GA
- Sat Aug 23 2014
- Ama Geico Endurocross, EnergySolutions Arena (formerly The Delta Center), tickets for 10/11 TBA at EnergySolutions Arena (formerly The Delta Center), Salt Lake City, UT
- Sat Oct 11 2014
- Ama Geico Endurocross, Comcast Arena At Everett, tickets for 10/18 TBA at Comcast Arena At Everett, Everett, WA
- Sat Oct 18 2014
- Ama Geico Endurocross, Idaho Center, tickets for 11/15 TBA at Idaho Center, Nampa, ID
- Sat Nov 15 2014
Endurocross events differ from Supercross events because they use wooden parts that look like trees and hard rock portions, similar to Enduro. It also includes a large number of technical trials designed as courses between jumps, instead of the usual tarmac in Supercross events. Furthermore, tracks often have off–road style obstacles and objects, including boulders, rocks, logs, mud, sand, special obstacles such as giant tires and a tricky water hole. Overall, this course is usually far more faster than Enduro trials but often far less slower than Supercross events.
Endurocross, known also as Indoor Enduro, premiered in 2000, starting off as an event held with the main event, the Barcelona Trial Indoor. It caught on instantly amongst racing fans and so was held in several other cities in Europe during the next few years. FIM, Federation Internationale de Motorcyclisme, or the International Federation for Motorcyle Racing, started the FIM Indoor Enduro World Cup, which quickly caught on amongst fans and became the most hyped event then.
It was later renamed the Enduro World Championship. Today, it is known as the FIM SuperEnduro World Championship. It has been organized in many cities and countries all over Europe. It has been promoted by ABC Communication, known for the US Open Motocross and the fabulous Supercross held in Paris. They have also organized an event in Las Vegas in its famous Orleans Arena, which was then expanded to the AMA EnduroCross Championship, held first in 2007. A round of this championship was also included in the X Games organized in 2011.
This is one of the most thrilling events in the world of motorcycle racing, far beating the many events that take place today. It is outdoor racing brought indoors, a marriage of supercross, motorcross and offroad racing but in an indoor arena, a site that makes it even more difficult. It takes place on indoor tracks that are filled with rocky patches, pools of water, treacherous sand, unbelievable jumps and real life boulders, making this one of the most daring and thrilling sports out their.
For fans of motorcycle racing, particularly those fond of Supercross and Enduro, this is one event to grab Endurocross tickets for.