Cornell Big Red Tickets
Have an exciting sports experience this summer as one of your favorite university sports teams is coming your way to give you a series of games loaded with fun, thrill and lots of competition. We are talking about none other than the Cornell Big Red teams, who are gearing up to give you an A game at their latest tournaments. If you want to witness your favorite sportsmen play live right in front of you, then wait no longer as the Cornell Big Red tickets are selling like hot cakes. Book yours today!
Cornell Big Red Venues
- Cornell Big Red Carrier Dome
- USC Trojans vs. Cornell Big Red Galen Center
- Cornell Big Red Gallagher IBA Arena
- Cornell Big Red vs. Brown Bears James Lynah Rink
- Cornell Big Red Lavietes Pavilion
- Cornell Big Red Stockwell Jadwin Gymnasium
- Cornell Big Red TD Banknorth Sports Center - Quinnipiac University
- Pennsylvania Quakers vs. Cornell Big Red The Palestra
Cornell Big Red Cities
Latest Cornell Big Red Events
- Oklahoma State Cowboys vs. Cornell Big Red, Gallagher Iba Arena tickets for 12/16 07:00 PM Gallagher Iba Arena
- Fri Dec 16 2016
- USC Trojans vs. Cornell Big Red, Galen Center tickets for 12/19 07:30 PM Galen Center
- Mon Dec 19 2016
- Syracuse Orange vs. Cornell Big Red, Carrier Dome tickets for 12/27 07:00 PM Carrier Dome
- Tue Dec 27 2016
- Quinnipiac Bobcats vs. Cornell Big Red, TD Banknorth Sports Center Quinnipiac University tickets for 01/14 07:00 PM TD Banknorth Sports Center Quinnipiac University
- Sat Jan 14 2017
- Cornell Big Red vs. Clarkson Golden Knights, James Lynah Rink tickets for 01/20 07:00 PM James Lynah Rink
- Fri Jan 20 2017
- Cornell Big Red vs. Harvard Crimson, James Lynah Rink tickets for 01/27 07:00 PM James Lynah Rink
- Fri Jan 27 2017
- Cornell Big Red vs. Colgate Red Raiders, James Lynah Rink tickets for 02/07 07:00 PM James Lynah Rink
- Tue Feb 07 2017
- Cornell Big Red vs. Yale Bulldogs, James Lynah Rink tickets for 02/10 07:00 PM James Lynah Rink
- Fri Feb 10 2017
- Princeton Tigers vs. Cornell Big Red, Stockwell Jadwin Gymnasium tickets for 02/10 07:00 PM Stockwell Jadwin Gymnasium
- Fri Feb 10 2017
- Cornell Big Red vs. Brown Bears, James Lynah Rink tickets for 02/11 07:00 PM James Lynah Rink
- Sat Feb 11 2017
- Pennsylvania Quakers vs. Cornell Big Red, The Palestra tickets for 02/12 01:00 PM The Palestra
- Sun Feb 12 2017
- Harvard Crimson vs. Cornell Big Red, Lavietes Pavilion tickets for 02/18 07:00 PM Lavietes Pavilion
- Sat Feb 18 2017
- Cornell Big Red vs. Union College Dutchmen, James Lynah Rink tickets for 02/25 07:00 PM James Lynah Rink
- Sat Feb 25 2017
Cornell Big Red is the name of the team sports of Cornell University, which is located in Ithaca, in the State of New York . The teams in the Big Red participate in the university competitions organized by the NCAA in the Ivy League in most sports. However, the male and female ice hockey teams compete in the ECAC Hockey. Moreover, the wrestling, rowing and fencing teams of the university participate in the Eastern College Athletic Conference. Another sport which is part of the university’s team but does not play for the NCAA is Sailing. The Sailing team takes part in the Middle Atlantic Conference in the Inter-Collegiate Sailing Association of North America.
A total of thirty six teams are part of the Cornell Big Red. All teams of the university are known to be amazing and have a big fan following. The university also includes several club teams as well as intramural teams. The athletic teams are under the direction of J. Andrew Noel Jr., who is the athletics director of the university. The mascot of the teams is known as the Big Red Bear. The Cornell Big Red teams have various arenas for their home games such as the Hoy Field for their Baseball team, the Newman Arena for their Basketball team and the Schoelkoptf Field for their football team. The Lynah Rink is also available to them for their sports.
The teams’ colors are white and carnelian. The team colors were decided on the 7th of October, 1868, which was the Inauguration Day of the university. The fight song of the university is titled Give My Regards to Davy. This was composed in the year 1904 by three students of the Cornell University. It was based on the track titled Give My Regards to Broadway by George M. Cohan.
Until the year 1905, the teams of Cornell University had not been assigned any official name. Then in 1905, the official name of the teams was decided when Romey Berry, who had just graduated from the university wrote a song about their football team which included the lyrics "the big, red team." After that, the Cornell University sports teams came to be known as the Cornell Big Red teams.
Some of the most significant athletic directors of the Cornell Big Red include names such as Robert Kane, James Lynah, Romeyn Berry and several more as well, who have all make significant contributions to the sports of the university. The teams are featured on two college publications, the Cornell Review and the Cornell Daily Sun. In addition to that, they also get reviews on the internet on countless blogs and websites.
The Cornell Big Red teams have won countless titles and championships over the course of their history. The women’s hockey team has won the Ivy League Championship no less than eight times. In addition to that, men’s Lightweight rowing team is four time winners of the IRA regatta. The men’s lacrosse team managed to win the Ivy League Championship twenty seven times and the NCAA championship three times.
Now you can be part of the history of this brilliant university. Be there at their thrilling games by purchasing your Cornell Big Red tickets right away and get set for the excitement!
Q:Can I exchange Cornell Big Red Tickets with another event's tickets?
A:The university has 36 varsity teams that are among the best in the country. As per company policy, we cannot exchange Cornell Big Red Tickets with another event's tickets. You would have to buy new tickets for the other event you wish to attend.