Cincinnati Bearcats Tickets
Are you interested in watching one of the best collegiate teams compete in a riveting game? If yes, then you should definitely consider attending the upcoming Cincinnati Bearcats game. Remember to get your hands on Cincinnati Bearcats tickets as soon as possible, in order to become a part of this game.
Cincinnati Bearcats Venues
- East Carolina Pirates vs. Cincinnati Bearcats Dowdy-Ficklen Stadium
- BYU Cougars vs. Cincinnati Bearcats Lavell Edwards Stadium
- Cincinnati Bearcats Liberty Bowl Stadium
- Cincinnati Bearcats Nippert Stadium
- Cincinnati Bearcats Raymond James Stadium
- Houston Cougars vs. Cincinnati Bearcats TDECU Stadium (formerly Robertson Stadium)
Cincinnati Bearcats Cities
Latest Cincinnati Bearcats Events
- Cincinnati Bearcats vs. Alabama A&M Bulldogs, Nippert Stadium tickets for 09/05 07:00 PM at Nippert Stadium, Cincinnati, OH
- Sat Sep 05 2015
- Cincinnati Bearcats vs. Temple Owls, Nippert Stadium tickets for 09/12 08:00 PM at Nippert Stadium, Cincinnati, OH
- Sat Sep 12 2015
- Memphis Tigers vs. Cincinnati Bearcats, Liberty Bowl Stadium tickets for 09/24 03:30 AM at Liberty Bowl Stadium, Memphis, TN
- Thu Sep 24 2015
- Cincinnati Bearcats vs. Miami Hurricanes, Nippert Stadium tickets for 10/01 07:30 PM at Nippert Stadium, Cincinnati, OH
- Thu Oct 01 2015
- BYU Cougars vs. Cincinnati Bearcats, Lavell Edwards Stadium tickets for 10/16 06:00 PM at Lavell Edwards Stadium, Provo, UT
- Fri Oct 16 2015
- Cincinnati Bearcats vs. UConn Huskies, Nippert Stadium tickets for 10/24 03:30 AM at Nippert Stadium, Cincinnati, OH
- Sat Oct 24 2015
- Houston Cougars vs. Cincinnati Bearcats, TDECU Stadium (formerly Robertson Stadium) tickets for 11/07 03:30 AM at TDECU Stadium (formerly Robertson Stadium), Houston, TX
- Sat Nov 07 2015
- South Florida Bulls vs. Cincinnati Bearcats, Raymond James Stadium tickets for 11/20 03:30 AM at Raymond James Stadium, Tampa, FL
- Fri Nov 20 2015
For those who wish to know the Cincinnati Bearcats is the official name of the athletic teams that play from the University of Cincinnati. Supporting a total of eighteen varsity teams, the athletics’ department offers sport’s programs such as basketball, football, baseball, golf, soccer, cross country, swimming and diving, track and field, lacrosse, tennis and volleyball amongst several others. Supporting the colors black and red, the Bearcats have a logo that yells out the alphabet "C" with bear claws over it. All their games begin with the fight song "Cheer Cincinnati" along with an entry of their official mascot, the Bearcat.
The upcoming game will present the football team of the collegiate program that was founded back in the year 1885. The team is known to currently compete in the Big East Conference’s Division I, being a member of the National Collegiate Athletic Association. The team’s current head coach is Tommy Tuberville who accepted this post in December, 2012. Prior to joining the bearcats, Tuberville was the head coach of the University of Missouri for three years i.e. from 1995 to the year 1998. He was then invited to join the Auburn University in 1999, where he coached till 2008. His most recent post was working as a head coach for the Texas Tech University. With such an extended amount of experience, Tuberville will surely take the bearcats to new heights.
The football team i.e. the Bearcats are known to play their home games at the Nippert Stadium which is one of the oldest stadiums in the American state of Ohio. Breaking ground in the year 1915, the stadium was completed in the year 1924. Even before the stadium’s opening the bearcats played at the field in its rudimentary form and then went on to make this stadium their official home ground, after its inauguration. Costing a whopping one hundred and forty two million dollars, the stadium was designed by architect Frederick W. Garber. The Nippert Stadium can provide space for over thirty six thousand football fanatics, so if you are interested in watching an upcoming game, all you need to do is buy the tickets for the game.
Winning a total of twelve conference titles over their career, the bearcats have also been able to win fourteen bowl games that include the 1947 Sun Bowl, the 1949 Glass Bowl, the 1997 Humanitarian Bowl, the 2000 Motor City Bowl, the 2002 New Orleans Bowl, the 2007 International Bowl, the 2009 Orange Bowl, the 2010 Sugar Bowl, the 2011 Liberty Bowl and most recently, the 2012 Belk Bowl. The current roster of the team consists of players Connor Barwin, Armon Binns, Brent Celek, Trent Cole, Kevin Huber, Jason Kelce, Ricardo Mathews and Derek Wolfe amongst numerous others. Watch your favorite players battle it out simply by purchasing Cincinnati Bearcats tickets.
Q:How many cincinnati bearcat discount tickets are left with you?
A:We have a lot of Cincinnati Bearcats Tickets with us and you can buy them from us any time you want.