Cincinnati Bearcats Tickets
Are you interested in watching one of the best collegiate teams compete in a riveting game? If yes, then you should definitely consider attending the upcoming Cincinnati Bearcats game. Remember to get your hands on Cincinnati Bearcats tickets as soon as possible, in order to become a part of this game.
Cincinnati Bearcats Venues
- Cincinnati Bearcats Alex Box Stadium
- Cincinnati Bearcats Bill Davis Stadium
- Cincinnati Bearcats Cliff Hagan Stadium
- Cincinnati Bearcats Donald W. Reynolds Center
- Cincinnati Bearcats Fifth Third Arena
- Cincinnati Bearcats Gampel Pavilion
- Cincinnati Bearcats Hofheinz Pavilion
- Cincinnati Bearcats Ross-ade Stadium
Cincinnati Bearcats Cities
Latest Cincinnati Bearcats Events
- Cincinnati Bearcats vs. East Carolina Pirates, Fifth Third Arena tickets for 02/13 04:00 PM at Fifth Third Arena, Cincinnati, OH
- Sat Feb 13 2016
- UConn Huskies vs. Cincinnati Bearcats (WOMEN), Gampel Pavilion tickets for 02/17 07:00 PM at Gampel Pavilion, Storrs Mansfield, CT
- Wed Feb 17 2016
- Tulsa Golden Hurricane vs. Cincinnati Bearcats, Donald W. Reynolds Center tickets for 02/18 08:00 PM at Donald W. Reynolds Center, Tulsa, OK
- Thu Feb 18 2016
- LSU Tigers vs. Cincinnati Bearcats, Alex Box Stadium tickets for 02/19 07:00 PM at Alex Box Stadium, Baton Rouge, LA
- Fri Feb 19 2016
- LSU Tigers vs. Cincinnati Bearcats, Alex Box Stadium tickets for 02/20 02:00 PM at Alex Box Stadium, Baton Rouge, LA
- Sat Feb 20 2016
- Cincinnati Bearcats vs. UConn Huskies, Fifth Third Arena tickets for 02/20 04:00 PM at Fifth Third Arena, Cincinnati, OH
- Sat Feb 20 2016
- LSU Tigers vs. Cincinnati Bearcats, Alex Box Stadium tickets for 02/21 12:00 PM at Alex Box Stadium, Baton Rouge, LA
- Sun Feb 21 2016
- Houston Cougars vs. Cincinnati Bearcats, Hofheinz Pavilion tickets for 03/03 08:00 PM at Hofheinz Pavilion, Houston, TX
- Thu Mar 03 2016
- Kentucky Wildcats vs. Cincinnati Bearcats, Cliff Hagan Stadium tickets for 03/08 04:00 PM at Cliff Hagan Stadium, Lexington, KY
- Tue Mar 08 2016
- Ohio State Buckeyes vs. Cincinnati Bearcats, Bill Davis Stadium tickets for 04/19 06:35 PM at Bill Davis Stadium, Columbus, OH
- Tue Apr 19 2016
For those who wish to know the Cincinnati Bearcats is the official name of the athletic teams that play from the University of Cincinnati. Supporting a total of eighteen varsity teams, the athletics’ department offers sport’s programs such as basketball, football, baseball, golf, soccer, cross country, swimming and diving, track and field, lacrosse, tennis and volleyball amongst several others. Supporting the colors black and red, the Bearcats have a logo that yells out the alphabet "C" with bear claws over it. All their games begin with the fight song "Cheer Cincinnati" along with an entry of their official mascot, the Bearcat.
The upcoming game will present the football team of the collegiate program that was founded back in the year 1885. The team is known to currently compete in the Big East Conference’s Division I, being a member of the National Collegiate Athletic Association. The team’s current head coach is Tommy Tuberville who accepted this post in December, 2012. Prior to joining the bearcats, Tuberville was the head coach of the University of Missouri for three years i.e. from 1995 to the year 1998. He was then invited to join the Auburn University in 1999, where he coached till 2008. His most recent post was working as a head coach for the Texas Tech University. With such an extended amount of experience, Tuberville will surely take the bearcats to new heights.
The football team i.e. the Bearcats are known to play their home games at the Nippert Stadium which is one of the oldest stadiums in the American state of Ohio. Breaking ground in the year 1915, the stadium was completed in the year 1924. Even before the stadium’s opening the bearcats played at the field in its rudimentary form and then went on to make this stadium their official home ground, after its inauguration. Costing a whopping one hundred and forty two million dollars, the stadium was designed by architect Frederick W. Garber. The Nippert Stadium can provide space for over thirty six thousand football fanatics, so if you are interested in watching an upcoming game, all you need to do is buy the tickets for the game.
Winning a total of twelve conference titles over their career, the bearcats have also been able to win fourteen bowl games that include the 1947 Sun Bowl, the 1949 Glass Bowl, the 1997 Humanitarian Bowl, the 2000 Motor City Bowl, the 2002 New Orleans Bowl, the 2007 International Bowl, the 2009 Orange Bowl, the 2010 Sugar Bowl, the 2011 Liberty Bowl and most recently, the 2012 Belk Bowl. The current roster of the team consists of players Connor Barwin, Armon Binns, Brent Celek, Trent Cole, Kevin Huber, Jason Kelce, Ricardo Mathews and Derek Wolfe amongst numerous others. Watch your favorite players battle it out simply by purchasing Cincinnati Bearcats tickets.
Q:How many cincinnati bearcat discount tickets are left with you?
A:We have a lot of Cincinnati Bearcats Tickets with us and you can buy them from us any time you want.