Cincinnati Bearcats Tickets
Are you interested in watching one of the best collegiate teams compete in a riveting game? If yes, then you should definitely consider attending the upcoming Cincinnati Bearcats game. Remember to get your hands on Cincinnati Bearcats tickets as soon as possible, in order to become a part of this game.
Cincinnati Bearcats Venues
- Southern Methodist Mustangs vs. Cincinnati Bearcats Gerald J. Ford Stadium
- Cincinnati Bearcats Lincoln Financial Field
- Cincinnati Bearcats Ohio Stadium
- Cincinnati Bearcats vs. East Carolina Pirates Paul Brown Stadium
- Cincinnati Bearcats Rentschler Field
- Cincinnati Bearcats Sun Life Stadium (Formerly Dolphin Stadium)
Cincinnati Bearcats Cities
Latest Cincinnati Bearcats Events
- Cincinnati Bearcats vs. Toledo Rockets, Paul Brown Stadium tickets for 09/12 07:00 PM at Paul Brown Stadium, Cincinnati, OH
- Fri Sep 12 2014
- Ohio State Buckeyes vs. Cincinnati Bearcats, Ohio Stadium tickets for 09/27 06:00 PM at Ohio Stadium, Columbus, OH
- Sat Sep 27 2014
- Miami Hurricanes vs. Cincinnati Bearcats, Sun Life Stadium (Formerly Dolphin Stadium) tickets for 10/11 03:30 AM at Sun Life Stadium (Formerly Dolphin Stadium), Miami Gardens, FL
- Sat Oct 11 2014
- Southern Methodist Mustangs vs. Cincinnati Bearcats, Gerald J. Ford Stadium tickets for 10/18 03:30 AM at Gerald J. Ford Stadium, Dallas, TX
- Sat Oct 18 2014
- UConn Huskies vs. Cincinnati Bearcats, Rentschler Field tickets for 11/22 03:30 AM at Rentschler Field, East Hartford, CT
- Sat Nov 22 2014
For those who wish to know the Cincinnati Bearcats is the official name of the athletic teams that play from the University of Cincinnati. Supporting a total of eighteen varsity teams, the athleticsí department offers sportís programs such as basketball, football, baseball, golf, soccer, cross country, swimming and diving, track and field, lacrosse, tennis and volleyball amongst several others. Supporting the colors black and red, the Bearcats have a logo that yells out the alphabet "C" with bear claws over it. All their games begin with the fight song "Cheer Cincinnati" along with an entry of their official mascot, the Bearcat.
The upcoming game will present the football team of the collegiate program that was founded back in the year 1885. The team is known to currently compete in the Big East Conferenceís Division I, being a member of the National Collegiate Athletic Association. The teamís current head coach is Tommy Tuberville who accepted this post in December, 2012. Prior to joining the bearcats, Tuberville was the head coach of the University of Missouri for three years i.e. from 1995 to the year 1998. He was then invited to join the Auburn University in 1999, where he coached till 2008. His most recent post was working as a head coach for the Texas Tech University. With such an extended amount of experience, Tuberville will surely take the bearcats to new heights.
The football team i.e. the Bearcats are known to play their home games at the Nippert Stadium which is one of the oldest stadiums in the American state of Ohio. Breaking ground in the year 1915, the stadium was completed in the year 1924. Even before the stadiumís opening the bearcats played at the field in its rudimentary form and then went on to make this stadium their official home ground, after its inauguration. Costing a whopping one hundred and forty two million dollars, the stadium was designed by architect Frederick W. Garber. The Nippert Stadium can provide space for over thirty six thousand football fanatics, so if you are interested in watching an upcoming game, all you need to do is buy the tickets for the game.
Winning a total of twelve conference titles over their career, the bearcats have also been able to win fourteen bowl games that include the 1947 Sun Bowl, the 1949 Glass Bowl, the 1997 Humanitarian Bowl, the 2000 Motor City Bowl, the 2002 New Orleans Bowl, the 2007 International Bowl, the 2009 Orange Bowl, the 2010 Sugar Bowl, the 2011 Liberty Bowl and most recently, the 2012 Belk Bowl. The current roster of the team consists of players Connor Barwin, Armon Binns, Brent Celek, Trent Cole, Kevin Huber, Jason Kelce, Ricardo Mathews and Derek Wolfe amongst numerous others. Watch your favorite players battle it out simply by purchasing Cincinnati Bearcats tickets.
Q:How many cincinnati bearcat discount tickets are left with you?
A:We have a lot of Cincinnati Bearcats Tickets with us and you can buy them from us any time you want.