Cubs Vs Padres Tickets
The Chicago Cubs and the San Diego Padres are both National League sides and regularly play each other every season. This season, the Cubs will travel to San Diego to take on the Padres’ at the Petco Park in a three game series. Catch all the action live from the game by getting Chicago Cubs vs San Diego Padres tickets.
Chicago Cubs Vs San Diego Padres Tickets
- Fri Jul 13 2018Buy San Diego Padres vs. Chicago Cubs, PETCO Park Tickets for Fri Jul 13 2018 San Diego Padres vs. Chicago Cubs, PETCO Park tickets for 07/13 07:10 PM PETCO Park
- Fri Jul 13 2018
- Sat Jul 14 2018Buy San Diego Padres vs. Chicago Cubs, PETCO Park Tickets for Sat Jul 14 2018 San Diego Padres vs. Chicago Cubs, PETCO Park tickets for 07/14 07:10 PM PETCO Park
- Sat Jul 14 2018
- Sun Jul 15 2018Buy San Diego Padres vs. Chicago Cubs, PETCO Park Tickets for Sun Jul 15 2018 San Diego Padres vs. Chicago Cubs, PETCO Park tickets for 07/15 01:10 PM PETCO Park
- Sun Jul 15 2018
- Thu Aug 02 2018Buy Chicago Cubs vs. San Diego Padres, Wrigley Field Tickets for Thu Aug 02 2018 Chicago Cubs vs. San Diego Padres, Wrigley Field tickets for 08/02 07:05 PM Wrigley Field
- Thu Aug 02 2018
- Fri Aug 03 2018Buy Chicago Cubs vs. San Diego Padres, Wrigley Field Tickets for Fri Aug 03 2018 Chicago Cubs vs. San Diego Padres, Wrigley Field tickets for 08/03 01:20 PM Wrigley Field
- Fri Aug 03 2018
- Sat Aug 04 2018Buy Chicago Cubs vs. San Diego Padres, Wrigley Field Tickets for Sat Aug 04 2018 Chicago Cubs vs. San Diego Padres, Wrigley Field tickets for 08/04 03:30 AM Wrigley Field
- Sat Aug 04 2018
- Sun Aug 05 2018Buy Chicago Cubs vs. San Diego Padres, Wrigley Field Tickets for Sun Aug 05 2018 Chicago Cubs vs. San Diego Padres, Wrigley Field tickets for 08/05 03:30 AM Wrigley Field
- Sun Aug 05 2018
The Chicago Cubs have had an eventful 2016 season so far. The season’s first quarter had its fair share of ups and downs and the Cubs’ fans are enjoying the topsyturvy ride. The Cubs started the 2016 campaign as the hottest team in the MLB; they hit the ground running and got off to their best start since the 1907 season. Helped by the efforts of players like Jake Arrieta and Dexter Fowler, the team established a significant lead in the National League’s Central Division and looked to be cruising to the playoffs.
However, the team met with several speed bumps, mostly in the form of injuries. Jason Heyward and Kyle Schawber were both sidelined and squad’s depth and the team’s mettle were tested during the opening weeks of the season. The team’s results were poor in the latter half of the opening quarter, but their good start means that they are still in a very good position.
As it is, the Cubs have finished the first quarter with a 29-13 record, which is currently the best in the MLB. The team leads their division with a six game lead over the second placed Pittsburgh Pirates and statistics are suggesting that they will be the only team to cross the 100 win mark this year.
If the Cubs can maintain this form till the end of the season, they can very well win their first pennant since 1945 and reach the World Series once again. Only time will tell if that does actually happen.
2015 Chicago Cubs Season
The Chicago Cubs had a pretty successful 2015 season. They reached the postseason via a wild card berth and defeated the Pittsburgh Pirates and the St. Louis Cardinals en route to the National League Championship Series. The Cubs lost the NLCS to the New York Mets, but will still count their last season as a huge success.
2015 San Diego Padres Season
The Padres had a disappointing 2015 season in comparison. The team posted a 74-88 record and missed out on the postseason for a ninth consecutive year. The team will certainly want to make amends and improve on the record this season.
Padres vs. Cubs
Last year the Cubs and the Padres met six times over the course of the season. Both teams won three games each to leave them with a 3-3 record against each other. In 2014, the teams faced off seven times and the Padres led their series 4-3.
To see how the teams fare against each other this season, get Chicago Cubs vs San Diego Padres tickets and watch all the action live from the Petco Park.
Cubs vs Padres
The Chicago Cubs ended their 108 year wait to finally clinch the World Series last season. The San Diego Padres however haven’t made it to the playoffs since the last time they won the division title, which was in the year 2006. Now these two sides will take on each other during the 2017 MLB season in a series of very interesting games. The Cubs and the Padres have faced each other in 472 games over the years. The Cubs have won 258 of those while the Padres have recorded 214 wins. Will the tables turn this season or will the Cubs increase their lead over the Padres is the question fans of both teams will be asking.
Chicago Cubs Vs San Diego Padres Tickets Prices
The average price for Chicago Cubs Vs San Diego Padres Tickets start from $104. The minimum get in price is $26 for Chicago Cubs Vs San Diego Padres Tickets at the Petco Park, San Diego. For a detailed look at ticket prices and amazing discounts, visit our website.
|Name||City||Date||Average Ticket Price||Get In Price
|San Diego Padres vs. Chicago Cubs||San Diego||13-Jul-18||$104||$26|
|San Diego Padres vs. Chicago Cubs||San Diego||14-Jul-18||$121||$44|
|San Diego Padres vs. Chicago Cubs||San Diego||15-Jul-18||$104||$26|
|Chicago Cubs vs. San Diego Padres||Chicago||2-Aug-18||$175||$86|
|Chicago Cubs vs. San Diego Padres||Chicago||3-Aug-18||$197||$101|
|Chicago Cubs vs. San Diego Padres||Chicago||4-Aug-18||$215||$105|
|Chicago Cubs vs. San Diego Padres||Chicago||5-Aug-18||$190||$92|
* Ticket Prices vary on hourly basis.
Q:How can I pay for my Padres Vs Cubs Tickets?
A:You can pay for Chicago Cubs Vs San Diego Padres Tickets online via your credit card. Our trusted brokers accept credit cards of all major credit card companies operating in the USA. However, please note that we do not accept cash payments on the delivery of the package.