Cubs Vs NY Mets Tickets
The Chicago Cubs and New York Mets are scheduled to face off in another exciting series of games this year. The teams faced each other last season in the 2015 National League Championship Series where the Mets emerged victorious after defeating the Cubs 4-0. The Cubs will certainly be looking for revenge so expect that extra bit of intensity in their encounters.
Chicago Cubs Vs New York Mets Tickets
- Thu May 31 2018Buy New York Mets vs. Chicago Cubs, Citi Field Tickets for Thu May 31 2018 New York Mets vs. Chicago Cubs, Citi Field tickets for 05/31 03:30 AM Citi Field
- Thu May 31 2018
- Fri Jun 01 2018Buy New York Mets vs. Chicago Cubs, Citi Field Tickets for Fri Jun 01 2018 New York Mets vs. Chicago Cubs, Citi Field tickets for 06/01 03:30 AM Citi Field
- Fri Jun 01 2018
- Sat Jun 02 2018Buy New York Mets vs. Chicago Cubs, Citi Field Tickets for Sat Jun 02 2018 New York Mets vs. Chicago Cubs, Citi Field tickets for 06/02 03:30 AM Citi Field
- Sat Jun 02 2018
- Sun Jun 03 2018Buy New York Mets vs. Chicago Cubs, Citi Field Tickets for Sun Jun 03 2018 New York Mets vs. Chicago Cubs, Citi Field tickets for 06/03 03:30 AM Citi Field
- Sun Jun 03 2018
- Mon Aug 27 2018Buy Chicago Cubs vs. New York Mets, Wrigley Field Tickets for Mon Aug 27 2018 Chicago Cubs vs. New York Mets, Wrigley Field tickets for 08/27 07:05 PM Wrigley Field
- Mon Aug 27 2018
- Tue Aug 28 2018Buy Chicago Cubs vs. New York Mets, Wrigley Field Tickets for Tue Aug 28 2018 Chicago Cubs vs. New York Mets, Wrigley Field tickets for 08/28 07:05 PM Wrigley Field
- Tue Aug 28 2018
- Wed Aug 29 2018Buy Chicago Cubs vs. New York Mets, Wrigley Field Tickets for Wed Aug 29 2018 Chicago Cubs vs. New York Mets, Wrigley Field tickets for 08/29 01:20 PM Wrigley Field
- Wed Aug 29 2018
The Chicago Cubs have had an eventful 2016 season so far. The season’s first quarter had its fair share of ups and downs and the Cubs’ fans are enjoying the topsyturvy ride. The Cubs started the 2016 campaign as the hottest team in the MLB; they hit the ground running and got off to their best start since the 1907 season. Helped by the efforts of players like Jake Arrieta and Dexter Fowler, the team established a significant lead in the National League’s Central Division and looked to be cruising to the playoffs.
However, the team met with several speed bumps, mostly in the form of injuries. Jason Heyward and Kyle Schawber were both sidelined and squad’s depth and the team’s mettle were tested during the opening weeks of the season. The team’s results were poor in the latter half of the opening quarter, but their good start means that they are still in a very good position.
As it is, the Cubs have finished the first quarter with a 29-13 record, which is currently the best in the MLB. The team leads their division with a six game lead over the second placed Pittsburgh Pirates and statistics are suggesting that they will be the only team to cross the 100 win mark this year.
If the Cubs can maintain this form till the end of the season, they can very well win their first pennant since 1945 and reach the World Series once again. Only time will tell if that does actually happen.
The Chicago Cubs are one of the oldest teams in the MLB and are perhaps most renowned for not winning the World Series rather than for winning it. The “loveable losers” as they are sometimes called, have not won the Fall Classic in 107 years, despite coming close on several occasions. The team has sixteen National League pennants to their name and five division titles.
New York Mets
The Mets had a successful 2015. They won their sixth Division title and fifth National League Pennant enroute to the World Series. They eventually lost to Kansas City and could not add to their previous two world championships.
2015 National League Championship Series
The 2015 NLCS was a pretty one sided affair, with the Mets not giving the Cubs any chance to get in the series. It was the first post season meeting between both sides and only the third clean sweep in NLCS history.
The Cubs will be hungry for revenge when the sides next meet and expect to see a fiery series between the two. To watch their games live, get Chicago Cubs vs New York Mets tickets now.
The Chicago Cubs won the MLB World Series last year while their opponents the New York Mets lost the NL Wild Card game against the Giants. There is history between these two sides though. In 2015, the Cubs and the Mets met in the NLCS and the latter won 4-0 to advance to the World Series. Now these two sides meet once again in the 2017 MLB season. The Cubs and the Mets have played each other on 727 occasions. The Cubs have won 368 games and the Mets have won 357 encounters. It will be fascinating to see who comes out on top when these two heavyweights collide next season.
Chicago Cubs Vs New York Mets Tickets Prices
The average price for Chicago Cubs Vs New York Mets Tickets start from $105. The minimum get in price is $35 for Chicago Cubs Vs New York Mets Tickets at the Citi Field, Flushing. For a detailed look at ticket prices and amazing discounts, visit our website.
|Name||City||Date||Average Ticket Price||Get In Price
|New York Mets vs. Chicago Cubs||Flushing||31-May-18||$105||$35|
|New York Mets vs. Chicago Cubs||Flushing||1-Jun-18||$125||$39|
|New York Mets vs. Chicago Cubs||Flushing||2-Jun-18||$165||$44|
|New York Mets vs. Chicago Cubs||Flushing||3-Jun-18||$125||$42|
|Chicago Cubs vs. New York Mets||Chicago||27-Aug-18||$153||$77|
|Chicago Cubs vs. New York Mets||Chicago||28-Aug-18||$158||$73|
|Chicago Cubs vs. New York Mets||Chicago||29-Aug-18||$155||$73|
* Ticket Prices vary on hourly basis.
Q:How much does it cost if I buy Mets Vs Cubs Tickets 2016?
A:You can check out the price for Chicago Cubs Vs New York Mets Tickets directly from the webpage. Prices usually vary for different seats as well as different games. You can then contact our registered broker to buy these tickets and to avail any discounts or deals that might be on offer.