Charlotte Knights Tickets
The duplicitous Knights Templar of yore, though appeared to have been banned in the 12th century for their diabolical acts committed in the Holy Land, have been working behind the scenes through the centuries, creating fraternal orders all across the world, the most significant of which is the Scottish Rite of Freemasonry and the Knights of Malta. Where the Knights Templar may have sent heads rolling, the Charlotte Knights, though significantly mellow in the gore department, nonetheless put on a display of vigor and zeal on an equal footing. Wielding baseball bats instead of swords and swinging at balls instead of heads, they are based in Charlotte in North Carolina and compete as a minor-league baseball team in the international league. Their major league Triple-A affiliate are the Chicago White Sox and the Charlotte Knights' Camelot is the Knights Stadium that is situated in Fort Mill in South Carolina. Claim your Charlotte Knights tickets for witnessing them abuzz with baseball bravado.
Charlotte Knights Venues
Charlotte Knights Cities
Latest Charlotte Knights Events
- Durham Bulls vs. Charlotte Knights, Durham Bulls Athletic Park tickets for 04/10 06:05 PM at Durham Bulls Athletic Park, Durham, NC
- Mon Apr 10 2017
- Durham Bulls vs. Charlotte Knights, Durham Bulls Athletic Park tickets for 04/11 07:05 PM at Durham Bulls Athletic Park, Durham, NC
- Tue Apr 11 2017
- Durham Bulls vs. Charlotte Knights, Durham Bulls Athletic Park tickets for 04/12 07:05 PM at Durham Bulls Athletic Park, Durham, NC
- Wed Apr 12 2017
- Durham Bulls vs. Charlotte Knights, Durham Bulls Athletic Park tickets for 04/13 07:05 PM at Durham Bulls Athletic Park, Durham, NC
- Thu Apr 13 2017
- Columbus Clippers vs. Charlotte Knights, Huntington Park tickets for 04/28 07:15 PM at Huntington Park, Columbus, OH
- Fri Apr 28 2017
- Columbus Clippers vs. Charlotte Knights, Huntington Park tickets for 04/29 07:15 PM at Huntington Park, Columbus, OH
- Sat Apr 29 2017
- Indianapolis Indians vs. Charlotte Knights, Victory Field tickets for 05/08 07:05 PM at Victory Field, Indianapolis, IN
- Mon May 08 2017
- Durham Bulls vs. Charlotte Knights, Durham Bulls Athletic Park tickets for 06/23 07:05 PM at Durham Bulls Athletic Park, Durham, NC
- Fri Jun 23 2017
- Scranton/Wilkes-Barre RailRiders vs. Charlotte Knights, Pnc Field tickets for 07/20 07:05 PM at Pnc Field, Moosic, PA
- Thu Jul 20 2017
Baseball has been played in the city of Charlotte for over a century, with the Charlotte Hornets having been the forerunner of all subsequent baseball franchises. The Hornets buzzed around the Minnesota Twins as a lowly minor league affiliate for more than three decades and then in the mid-fifties became members of the South Atlantic League that turned into a Double-A league during the 1960s. 1972 saw the team reborn as the Charlotte Twins, though disbanding soon after and remaining so until 1976 when they flew forth as the Charlotte Orioles after being reassembled by Jim Crockett. The team was knighted as the Charlotte Knights in 1989 and relocated from Knights Park into Knights Stadium.
Undergoing a lackluster time during the 1970s, the Charlotte knights, then Orioles, got their act together and started scoring some major victories commencing from the onset of the 1980s. The O's, as they were hailed at that time, clinched Southern League championships in 1980 and 1984 courtesy some star players such as Cal Ripken and Curt Schilling. Though undergoing a setback in 1985 when their playing field of Crockett Park burnt down into a pile of ashes, having largely been composed of wooden lattices, the Orioles were soon back in action in a temporary 3,000-seat stadium financed by the Crockett family and by 1987 also themselves change hands over to the George Shinn who had founded the NBA Charlotte franchise of the Hornets.
As the Charlotte Knights, the team's first major title stint came materialized in 1993 when they took both the South Division championship as stormed their way to the respective International League title. Jim Thome and Manny Ramirez were akin to the clichéd "Knights in Shining Armor," leading their team to the top of the league as well as going on to feature in the Indians' World Series teams of 1995 and 1997, eventually joining MLB.
1999, the eve of the new millennium saw the Charlotte Knights clinch their fourth League Championship and then 2006 brought them their second division title. Score some Charlotte Knights tickets for seeing them rout their adversaries with some sensational swinging.