AMSOIL Arenacross Tickets
One of the most popular dirt bike racing competitions in the US today is the AMSOIL Arenacross, brought about by the same people behind the famous AMA Supercross. The race that started from 2013 is going to act as a qualifier for riders wanting to race in the Supercross, with the best of the Arenacross awarded this honor. This is, after all, a race that takes place on an eighteen thousand square feet large area that will have massive jumps, confusing turns and many tough obstacles. Each year, many buy AMSOIL Arenacross tickets well beforehand to catch the race live.
AMSOIL Arenacross Venues
- AMSOIL Arenacross Frank Erwin Center
- AMSOIL Arenacross Landers Center (Formerly Desoto County Civic Center)
- AMSOIL Arenacross Mid America Center
- AMSOIL Arenacross Save Mart Center
- AMSOIL Arenacross Smoothie King Center (Formerly New Orleans Arena)
- AMSOIL Arenacross Spokane Arena
- AMSOIL Arenacross Tacoma Dome
AMSOIL Arenacross Cities
Latest AMSOIL Arenacross Events
- AMSOIL Arenacross, Mid America Center tickets for 03/06 03:30 AM at Mid America Center, Council Bluffs, IA
- Fri Mar 06 2015
- AMSOIL Arenacross, Mid America Center tickets for 03/07 03:30 AM at Mid America Center, Council Bluffs, IA
- Sat Mar 07 2015
- AMSOIL Arenacross, Mid America Center tickets for 03/08 03:30 AM at Mid America Center, Council Bluffs, IA
- Sun Mar 08 2015
- AMSOIL Arenacross, Landers Center (Formerly Desoto County Civic Center) tickets for 03/13 03:30 AM at Landers Center (Formerly Desoto County Civic Center), Southaven, MS
- Fri Mar 13 2015
- AMSOIL Arenacross, Landers Center (Formerly Desoto County Civic Center) tickets for 03/14 03:30 AM at Landers Center (Formerly Desoto County Civic Center), Southaven, MS
- Sat Mar 14 2015
- AMSOIL Arenacross, Landers Center (Formerly Desoto County Civic Center) tickets for 03/15 03:30 AM at Landers Center (Formerly Desoto County Civic Center), Southaven, MS
- Sun Mar 15 2015
- AMSOIL Arenacross, Smoothie King Center (Formerly New Orleans Arena) tickets for 03/21 03:30 AM at Smoothie King Center (Formerly New Orleans Arena), New Orleans, LA
- Sat Mar 21 2015
- AMSOIL Arenacross, Frank Erwin Center tickets for 03/28 03:30 AM at Frank Erwin Center, Austin, TX
- Sat Mar 28 2015
- AMSOIL Arenacross, Spokane Arena tickets for 04/11 03:30 AM at Spokane Arena, Spokane, WA
- Sat Apr 11 2015
Fans of motorcycle racing are familiar with the AMSOIL Arenacross, one of the most popular off-road motorcycle racing competitions in the US. It also features Road to Supercross by Ricky Carmichael and is one of the most premier races of its kind. Described by many as intimate racing, it takes place on some of the most astounding man made dirt tracks that are filled with numerous obstacles, impossible turns and huge jumps. The most surprising fact is that all of this is located on an eighteen thousand square feet large field.
More recently, the AMSOIL Arenacross has founded the Road to Supercross, a program in which riders in the race graduate to take part in the Monster Energy Supercorss. An official feeder system, it is spearheaded by the iconic Ricky Carmichael, the most successful Supercross motorcycle ride of all time. Thus, Arenacross now provides a platform for the many riders who want to go pro and take part in the tough, highly competitive Supercross. As a showcase of the best motorcycle talent in the US, it is a more than welcome addition, judging from the reaction of racing fans the world over.
The AMSOIL Arenacross has also introduced a new competition that was started in 2013. In the points paying main events, a new inversion rule with a wild card element to it has been added, which awards riders with championship points that are added to his total. This leads to the very challenging and very competitive Race to the Championship, a new contest that makes up the season’s final four rounds. It starts at the schedule’s seventh stop and is a fierce battle for the championship featuring the top ten riders in the competition. The finals are thus bound to be dramatic, challenging and fun to watch.
Aside from the mind blowing Race to the Championship, the 2013 Arenacross marked a new era in the race and in motorcycle racing. The Head to Head Bracket Racing is a massively popular part of the race in which the riders who rank in the top eight, each night, are pitted against each other in elimination races that are two laps long. The eventual winner wins the race’s crown in what is a unique display of off-road bike racing filled with drama and excitement, well worth the cost of AMSOIL Arenacross tickets.
A captivating championship, it is overseen by the AMA or the American Motorcyclist Association. It is the same body that sanctions other races, such as the Supercross. Preceding the main race is the Arenacross Lite Class in which riders compete for the two championships in the West and East regions. An entry level race, it leads to the Arenacross Class which features ten rounds of competition whose winner goes home with the National Championship.
The race is also filled with second chances, in the shape of the Last Chance Qualifier which is a race for those who couldn’t make it to the top seven in the Heat Race to make it to the main event. As a qualifier for the AMA Supercross, it visits ten different American states from Massachusetts to Colorado, travelling more than ten thousand miles. The track itself is also unique, filled with one hundred and seventy truckloads of dirt that fill each and every track the race is held on. This is more dirt that can fill the International Space Station, with a total of three thousand tons of dirt used.
Amazingly, riders jump as high as thirty feet in the race, with the final jump being fifty feet in length and dubbed the Catapult. To put it in perspective, that is equal to jumping over six school buses, a feat definitely worth catching live with AMSOIL Arenacross tickets.