Yellowcard are going to give many live performances throughout America this year. So get ready to witness this amazing alternative rock/pop punk band once again in your own city. Yellowcard is a unique band that is known to make music that is different and distinctive.
- Yellowcard Electric Factory
- Yellowcard Heaven Stage at Masquerade - GA
- Yellowcard House Of Blues - Boston
- Yellowcard House Of Blues - Chicago
- Yellowcard House Of Blues - Houston
- Yellowcard House Of Blues - Orlando
- Yellowcard House Of Blues - San Diego
- Yellowcard Marquee Theatre - AZ
- Yellowcard Paramount Theatre - Huntington
- Yellowcard, Like Torches & Dryjacket Revolution Live
- Yellowcard, Like Torches & Dryjacket Rockwell At The Complex
- Yellowcard The Fillmore - Charlotte
- Yellowcard The Fillmore - Detroit
Latest Yellowcard Events
- Yellowcard, Like Torches & Dryjacket, House Of Blues Houston tickets for 10/09 07:30 PM House Of Blues Houston
- Sun Oct 09 2016
- Yellowcard, Like Torches & Dryjacket, Marquee Theatre AZ tickets for 10/12 03:30 AM Marquee Theatre AZ
- Wed Oct 12 2016
- Yellowcard, Like Torches & Dryjacket, House Of Blues San Diego tickets for 10/16 07:00 PM House Of Blues San Diego
- Sun Oct 16 2016
- Yellowcard, Like Torches & Dryjacket, Rockwell At The Complex tickets for 10/28 06:30 PM Rockwell At The Complex
- Fri Oct 28 2016
- Yellowcard, Like Torches & Dryjacket, House Of Blues Chicago tickets for 11/03 05:30 PM House Of Blues Chicago
- Thu Nov 03 2016
- Yellowcard, Like Torches & Dryjacket, House Of Blues Chicago tickets for 11/04 07:30 PM House Of Blues Chicago
- Fri Nov 04 2016
- Yellowcard, Like Torches & Dryjacket, The Fillmore Detroit tickets for 11/05 07:00 PM The Fillmore Detroit
- Sat Nov 05 2016
- Yellowcard, Like Torches & Dryjacket, House Of Blues Boston tickets for 11/07 07:30 PM House Of Blues Boston
- Mon Nov 07 2016
- Yellowcard, Like Torches & Dryjacket, Paramount Theatre Huntington tickets for 11/11 07:30 PM Paramount Theatre Huntington
- Fri Nov 11 2016
- Yellowcard, Like Torches & Dryjacket, Electric Factory tickets for 11/12 08:00 PM Electric Factory
- Sat Nov 12 2016
- Yellowcard, Like Torches & Dryjacket, The Fillmore Charlotte tickets for 11/17 07:30 PM The Fillmore Charlotte
- Thu Nov 17 2016
- Yellowcard, Like Torches & Dryjacket, Heaven Stage at Masquerade GA tickets for 11/19 07:00 PM Heaven Stage at Masquerade GA
- Sat Nov 19 2016
- Yellowcard, Like Torches & Dryjacket, Revolution tickets for 11/20 07:00 PM Revolution
- Sun Nov 20 2016
- Yellowcard, Like Torches & Dryjacket, House Of Blues Orlando tickets for 11/22 07:30 PM House Of Blues Orlando
- Tue Nov 22 2016
The Yellowcard is an America band that was formed in the city of Jacksonville in Florida, in the year 1997. It is now based in they city of Los Angeles in California since the year 2000. The band members met for the first time at the Douglas Anderson School of the Arts. The member of the band who were responsible for starting the Yellowcard were Ben Dobson who was also the vocalist, Todd Clary also the vocalist and the guitarist, Warren Cook was the bassist, Longinue W. Parsons III was the drummer and Ben Harper was also the guitarist. While Sean Mackin, who although was not a member of the band yet, was the vocalist as well as the violinist on some of the songs that were in the album. The Yellowcard uses several genres in its music, such as punk rock, alternative rock, pop rock and hardcore punk/ melodic hardcore. The style of the Yellowcard is very unique and exclusive. Some people call it rock and roll while some prefer to give it the label of punk and still others like to refer to it as a pop punk band. Th only source of confusion in all of this is the fact that the band Yellowcard’s has incorporated violin into its work.
The Yellowcard released its debut album in the year 1997 and it was called Midget Tossing and the second album that they released was called Where We Stand. Both the album had the same lineup. They band, Yellowcard kept on releasing a few albums that were small-scaled throughout the late 1990s. These albums were met with reviews that were positive but still the band did not become famous on a national level. It was not until they signed up with the Capitol Records and released an album called Ocean Avenue in the year 2003 that the band finally hit the national scene and became popular at a national level. Three of the singles from this album hit the charts. Although before they signed up with the Capitol Records, Yellowcards saw a few changes in their band. The inclusion of Ryan Key into the band drastically changed the music style of the band. They went from being hardcore punk to pop punk. It also tremendously affected their fan base. This gave the bad a fresh start and a new beginning. The band released One for the Kids, their third album in 2001 through Lobster Records and The Underdog EP, their forth was released in they year 2002 by Ramen Records. These two albums fared very well and were well liked by the fans. The song from the Yellowcard’s album Ocean Avenue called Way Away was the first single they released from that album. This song did very well on rock radio as well as MTV@. It also peaked at the 25th spot on the modern rock charts. This song was the reason behind Yellowcard’s explosion into the mainstream. Then in the year 2003, Yellowcards gave a hit single called Ocean Avenue. This song rapidly shot to the number 1 spot on the charts. It was premiered on the TRL program on MTV. The radio too picked up this single and then it went on to reach the 37th spot on the Billboard Hot 100. Yellowcard was everywhere at that time, from magazine covers to television shows. Yellowcards were the winners of the MTV2 award. The Ocean Avenue album is known to have sold more than one million copies in America only.
Yellowcards did their first ever headlining tour for the album Ocean Avenue. The band was also the headliners of the 2004 Warped Tour and performed live the song Ocean Avenue at the MTV Music Video Awards. The Yellowcards toured for almost two years at that time. Yellowcards also toured the United States in the fall of the year 2007 and Japan in the November and December of the same year.
Yellowcards tickets are up for grabs once again as the wait is over for the fans to see their favorite band perform live once again. The band has been able to gain more and more fans with each show. So grab your chance to see this band exhilarate and entertain the crowds.
Q:I need yellowcard house of blues show details?
A:You can have your list of Yellowcard Tickets from our options.
Q:Are yellowcard tickets 5 6 available already or do I need to wait?
A:Our Yellowcard Tickets for the specified dates are already on sale, order your tickets now!
Q:How do I get yellow card house of blues boston tickets?
A:You can get your Yellowcard Tickets from our list of options.
Q:Are yellowcard tickets avialable for aisle?
A:Check out our offered Yellowcard Tickets from our list of options.
Q:I need yellowcard tickets las vegas?
A:Pick your desired Yellowcard Tickets from the options offered.
Q:Can i exchange my Yellowcard tickets Houston April 7 with some other date?
A:Yellowcard Tickets once bought cannot be exchanged or transferred for any other date or event.
Q:I want yellow card tieckets from your website. Help me!
A:You can buy Yellowcard Tickets from our website by filling in the special instructions box and paying via credit card.
Q:Please tell me about yellowcard revolution tickets availability?
A:Yellowcard Tickets are available for sale on our website. So, order yours today.
Q:Can i exchange my Yellowcard Toronto April 25 tickets with some other date?
A:Yellowcard Tickets once bought cannot be exchanged with any other date or event as it is not our company's policy.
Q:Are there any hidden charges for yellowcard house of blues floor tickets?
A:The price of Yellowcard Tickets published online is final. There are no hidden charges.
Q:Will I be able to buy yellowcard tickets 2015 at the gate?
A:Yellowcard Tickets are being sold on first come first serve basis so they will only be available for you to buy on the gate if they are not sold-out by then.