Wynonna Judd and The Big Noise Tickets
“I Hear You Knocking” is the shout of the day as Wynonna Judd steps on the stage to deliver a musical bash, blending old-school Country and Blues with her newly molded project Wynonna Judd and The Big Noise. Christina Claire Ciminella, the country chopper from Ashland, Kentucky who is otherwise known by her stage name Wynonna, has been an immense success not only in the States, but also worldwide. Her recent union with the band, The Big Noise pulled the audience close and called for a much awaited musical event. This revolutionary shift and amalgamation of two different genres is no less than an appeal to get Wynonna Judd and The Big Noise tickets
Wynonna Judd and The Big Noise Venues
Wynonna Judd and The Big Noise Cities
- Scottsdale Center Scottsdale AZ
- Miller Auditorium - Western Michigan University Kalamazoo MI
- Shreveport Municipal Memorial Auditorium Shreveport LA
- L'Auberge Casino & Hotel Baton Rouge Baton Rouge LA
- Horseshoe Casino - Tunica Robinsonville MS
- Alberta Bair Theater Billings MT
- River City Casino Saint Louis MO
Latest Wynonna Judd and The Big Noise Events
- Wynonna Judd & The Big Noise, Shreveport Municipal Memorial Auditorium tickets for 08/14 07:30 PM Shreveport Municipal Memorial Auditorium
- Thu Aug 14 2014
- Wynonna Judd & The Big Noise, Horseshoe Casino Tunica tickets for 08/15 08:00 PM Horseshoe Casino Tunica
- Fri Aug 15 2014
- Wynonna Judd & The Big Noise, Scottsdale Center tickets for 08/26 07:30 PM Scottsdale Center
- Tue Aug 26 2014
- Wynonna Judd & The Big Noise, River City Casino tickets for 11/07 08:00 PM River City Casino
- Fri Nov 07 2014
- Wynonna Judd & The Big Noise, L'Auberge Casino & Hotel Baton Rouge tickets for 11/22 08:00 PM L'Auberge Casino & Hotel Baton Rouge
- Sat Nov 22 2014
- Wynonna Judd & The Big Noise, Miller Auditorium Western Michigan University tickets for 12/18 07:30 PM Miller Auditorium Western Michigan University
- Thu Dec 18 2014
- Wynonna Judd & The Big Noise, Alberta Bair Theater tickets for 01/02 07:30 PM Alberta Bair Theater
- Fri Jan 02 2015
Interestingly enough, before going on a solo mission, she teamed up with her mother Naomi Judd in the 80s. The duo performed under the name "The Judds". The Judds kicked off in the year 1983 and dominated the country music for eight years before putting their streak to an end. The Judds entertained the audience with six magnificently composed studio albums and became a distinct identity in the US. During their tenure they gathered various awards, winning Grammys five times and CMA Awards eight times, making it to thirteen accolades in eight years.
After The Judds disbanded, Wynonna pursued her solo career in country music, thus carrying the legacy of The Judds. It is safe to say that Wynonna had the genes for country music which she obviously inherited from her mother which led her to become a big ambassador for country music from 1991 onwards. Apart from being a gifted musician, she also holds interests in acting and dancing.Wynonna’s breakthrough came one year after her endless struggle in the Planet "Music". Not only her struggle was questionable after a successful stint with The Judds but also the way she broke the barriers and took the stage. She was called to perform on the television as a guest artist for American Music Awards.
As anticipated, she got a good backing up as she released her first single "She Is His Only Need" which was an appetizer for her self-titled album "Wynonna". The single became an instant hit as it topped the Billboard Charts. Wynonna’s next single "I Saw the Light" went down as the number one country track. The album "Wynonna" swopped five million record copies across the US, ultimately getting Platinum certification. New albums "Tell Me Why" and "Revelations" completed a well-deserved hat-trick of Platinum albums. Judd gave her fans a new genre for an auditory treat by giving in to blues-rock and releasing "The Other Side". There was a massive downgrade in her commercial success as her fans did not appreciate Wynonna’s new experiment, although, "Come Some Rainy Day" and "When Love Starts Talking" did well on the charts. She went placid for the next few years as no solo-album was released under her label. She reunited with Naomi Judd for "New Day Dawning" which was followed by "What World Needs Now Is Love" and "Sing: Chapter 1". Wynonna has a big fan-base which could quite literally be called a cult for her magnetic, tantalizing work in the field of country music. For her achievements she was presented with a star on the Music City Hall of Fame.
Wynonna Judd’s first major tour was a result of her immaculate vocals for Clint Black’s "A Bad Goodbye". She was offered a tour with him, which was later called "Black & Wy". Other guest appearances included covering Lynyrd Sknyrd’s "Free Bird" and teaming up to promote Michael English’s debut single "Healing". Wynonna and Naomi embarked on a live tour "The Final Encore" in 2010. Her last notable stage performance was on Oprah Winfrey’s show where she sang "I Will Stand by You". "Love It Out Loud" was loud enough for Wynonna’s fans to discover her new band "The Big Noise" although she preferred going on air with the title "Wynonna and The Big Noise". Fusion of two distinct genres is always appealing to true music lover. All the country music fans should hurry and get the Wynonna Jud and The Big Noise tickets to huddle up for a sizzling blend of country and blues rock.
Q:How many Wynonna Judd and The Big Noise Tickets are still left with you?
A:There are still plenty of Wynonna Judd And The Big Noise Tickets available order right off.