William Shatner Tickets
William Shatner , best known as the legendary actor who portrayed Captain James T. Kirk in the spectacular Star Trek series is an icon and a legend in the world of Star Trek, a world famous cultural legend for fans of fiction and Star Trek. This awesome actor is also an incredible artist, a singer and a musician who has also risen to fame in the world of fame. Hailing from Montréal within Canada’s Quebec province, William Shatner whose full name is William Alan Shatner, now lives in the city of Los Angeles within the state of California, is an artist and an actor without equal, the man behind the legendary Captain Kirk in the Star Trek franchise. Thus, fans of Star Trek and fans of good music will definitely want to catch this artist at a live performance, by using these fascinating William Shatner Tickets for the most incredible live performance ever seen.
Latest William Shatner Events
- Shatner's World: We Just Live In It, Bergen Performing Arts Center, tickets for 01/21 8:00PM at Bergen Performing Arts Center, Englewood, NJ
- Thu Jan 21 2016
- Shatner's World: We Just Live In It, Rialto Square Theatre, tickets for 01/23 8:00PM at Rialto Square Theatre, Joliet, IL
- Sat Jan 23 2016
- Shatner's World: We Just Live In It, Motorcity Casino Hotel, tickets for 01/24 7:30PM at Motorcity Casino Hotel, Detroit, MI
- Sun Jan 24 2016
- Shatner's World: We Just Live In It, Balboa Theatre, tickets for 01/28 7:30PM at Balboa Theatre, San Diego, CA
- Thu Jan 28 2016
- Shatner's World: We Just Live In It, Club Nokia, tickets for 01/29 9:00PM at Club Nokia, Los Angeles, CA
- Fri Jan 29 2016
- Shatner's World: We Just Live In It, Warfield, tickets for 01/30 8:00PM at Warfield, San Francisco, CA
- Sat Jan 30 2016
- Shatner's World: We Just Live In It, Turlock Community Theatre, tickets for 01/31 7:30PM at Turlock Community Theatre, Turlock, CA
- Sun Jan 31 2016
- Shatner's World: We Just Live In It, Kravis Center - Dreyfoos Concert Hall, tickets for 02/02 8:00PM at Kravis Center - Dreyfoos Concert Hall, West Palm Beach, FL
- Tue Feb 2 2016
- Shatner's World: We Just Live In It, Mahaffey Theater At The Progress Energy Center, tickets for 02/03 7:30PM at Mahaffey Theater At The Progress Energy Center, Saint Petersburg, FL
- Wed Feb 3 2016
Known best for his Star Trek role, William Shatner is also an actor who has appeared in TV series such as Boston Legal and T. J. Hooker. Aside from acting and music, he is also a renowned author and spokesman, establishing himself as wondrous in these fields as well. This cultural icon starred as Captain James T. Kirk is the Star Trek TV series from 1966 until 1969, again in the animated Star Trek series from 1973 to 1974 and in the seven Star Trek movies released from 1979 until 1994. And is this isn’t enough, this awesome artist has also written several books, factual recalling his experience in the Star Trek world as well as several Star Trek novels. He also has his very own science fiction series titled as TekWar, a book series that was turned into a TV marvel.
From 1989 until 1996, William Shatner was also the host of Rescue 911, a reality TV show that won several awards including the People’s Choice Award as the Best New TV series. From 2004 onwards to 2008, he played the role of an attorney in the TV series, The Practice and in its spin off series, Boston Legal. This work led to William Shatner winning not one but two Emmy Awards as well as Golden Globe Award. He is a graduate of the McGill University with a bachelors degree in commerce as well as a honorary doctorate of letters.
William Shatner ’s career in the world of music kicked off back in 1968 with is amazing album, The Transformed Man, a spoken word album that contained hit singles such as Lucy in the Sky with Diamonds and Mr. Tambourine Man. In 1978, his take on Rocket Man, a hit Elton John track, at the Science Fiction Film Awards became famous and has since then been parodied by numerous performers. William Shatner’s next studio album was released many years in 2004 and was titled as Has Been. This album was produced by Ben Folds and was massively popular in the US and in many other parts of the world. His latest album, Searching for Major Tom, is slated for an end of 2011 release and promises to be superbly phenomenal as far as his music goes.
When it comes to live performances, William Shatner has awed numerous thousands all across America with performances at some of the greatest American venues and even at award ceremonies, such as the acclaimed and historical performance at the Science Fiction Film Awards held in 1978. With three studio albums to his name and various other works, William Shatner is truly a spectacular added to being a cultural icon in the US and all over the world.
William Shatner 's voice has been widely used; he recorded a special call used to wake up the STS-133 crew within the Space Shuttle, Discover, when it docked in the International Space Station in 2011. This call contained background music from Star Trek and heralded a new age for mankind in terms of space and was a play on the opening credits of the Star Trek series. When it comes to awards, William Shatner hardly lacks; he has won an Emmy Award for playing Danny Crane on The Practice, another Emmy Award for his role in Boston Legal and a Golden Globe Award. He has also won a Steamy Award and honored with the Governor General of Canada’s Performing Arts Award for Lifetime Artistic Achievement. Thus, this is an artist to be seen live, through the use of incredible William Shatner Tickets.