Why Dont We Tickets
Starting out in 2016, Why Don’t We, the fresh new pop band, has managed to make a name for itself in a very short amount of time. Comprising of five quite young members, Why Don’t We, is a true depiction of young, ambitious musicians with a fresh take on an age-old genre. With Corbyn Besson (17 years old), Daniel Seavey (18 years old), Jack Avery (18 years old), Jonah Marais (19 years old) and the youngest, Zach Herron (16 years old), the band aims to make great music for many years to come. If you want to check out what these new kids on the block are all about, you need to get your hands on these Why Don’t We tickets at the earliest.
Why Dont We Venues
- Show of the Summer: Why Don't We, Troye Sivan & Maggie Lindemann Hersheypark Stadium
- Why Don't We Playstation Theater
- Why Don't We Starland Ballroom
- 93.3 FLZ's Summer Jump Off: Why Don't We & Nina Nesbitt The Ritz Ybor
- Why Don't We Wisconsin State Fair Park
Why Dont We Tickets
- Sat Apr 21 2018Sat Apr 21 2018
- Buy Why Don't We, Playstation Theater Tickets for 04/21 07:00 PM Why Don't We, Playstation Theater tickets for 04/21 07:00 PM at Playstation Theater, New York, NY
- Sat Apr 21 2018
- Sun Apr 22 2018Sun Apr 22 2018
- Buy Why Don't We, Playstation Theater Tickets for 04/22 07:00 PM Why Don't We, Playstation Theater tickets for 04/22 07:00 PM at Playstation Theater, New York, NY
- Sun Apr 22 2018
- Mon Apr 23 2018Mon Apr 23 2018
- Buy Why Don't We, Playstation Theater Tickets for 04/23 07:00 PM Why Don't We, Playstation Theater tickets for 04/23 07:00 PM at Playstation Theater, New York, NY
- Mon Apr 23 2018
- Wed Apr 25 2018Wed Apr 25 2018
- Buy Why Don't We, Starland Ballroom Tickets for 04/25 06:00 PM Why Don't We, Starland Ballroom tickets for 04/25 06:00 PM at Starland Ballroom, Sayreville, NJ
- Wed Apr 25 2018
- Fri Jun 22 2018Fri Jun 22 2018
- Buy 93.3 FLZ's Summer Jump Off: Why Don't We & Nina Nesbitt, The Ritz Ybor Tickets for 06/22 07:00 PM 93.3 FLZ's Summer Jump Off: Why Don't We & Nina Nesbitt, The Ritz Ybor tickets for 06/22 07:00 PM at The Ritz Ybor, Tampa, FL
- Fri Jun 22 2018
- Sat Aug 04 2018Sat Aug 04 2018
- Buy Show of the Summer: Why Don't We, Troye Sivan & Maggie Lindemann, Hershey Park Stadium Tickets for 08/04 02:30 PM Show of the Summer: Why Don't We, Troye Sivan & Maggie Lindemann, Hershey Park Stadium tickets for 08/04 02:30 PM at Hershey Park Stadium, Hershey, PA
- Sat Aug 04 2018
Why Don’t We will be performing at various venues across the US all through July and August 2017 – don’t miss out!
The Music of Why Don’t We
The band formed in September 2016 and started out through a YouTube channel. Initially, the members had their own separate careers and only collaborated or toured together at various locations. They came from completely different parts of the country but happened to have the same taste in music, and the same aspirations. Eventually, they realized they had a strong underlying connection, working on which could make them more successful than they were individually. They started off by uploading their music online. Their first recording was “On My Way”, which was premiered on Instagram, along with a static video.
Since then, the band has released three Extended Plays (EPs) and five singles. The first EP, Only the Beginning, was released on 25th November, 2016 under the label, Signature. It was released in a digital download format. The next EP was called Something Different and it was released on 21st April, 2017 under the same label and in the same, digital download format. This EP peaked at number 6 on US Heatseekers Albums chart. Soon after this EP came out, Why Don’t We released another EP on 2nd June, 2017. This was called, Why Don’t We Just, and was released under the same label and in the same format as the previous works. This compilation peaked at number 2 on US Heatseekers Albums chart and is the band’s most successful work to date.
In addition to the EPs, the fresh-faced group has also released several singles. As the lead artist, they released “Taking You” and “Nobody Gotta Know” in 2016 and “Something Different” and “Why Don’t We Just” in 2017. As a featured artist, Why Don’t We released one single, called “Help Me Help You” which is a song by Logan Paul. It was released as a non-album single in 2017 and peaked at number 5 on the Bubbling Under Hot 100 Singles chart in the US and number 90 in Australia.
Besides these, Why Don’t We has also released several music videos in the short amount of time they have been in the industry for. In 2016, they released the video for “Taking You”, which was directed by Steven Taylor. In 2017, the band released music videos for the songs “Nobody Gotta Know”, “Something Different” and “Help Me Help You”. All of these videos were made under the direction of Logan Paul. The 2017 video for “The Fall of Jake Paul” was directed by Sebastian A. Guerra and had the band as a featured artist to Logan Paul’s vocals.
The Musical Style of Why Don’t We
According to the band members, the musical style of Why Don’t We is a unique mix of The Chainsmokers, Justin Bieber and Drake. The group has also named One Direction and 5 Seconds of Summer, along with Bob Marley as their inspiration and influence.
The Something Different Tour 2017
In a short amount of time since their formation, this five-piece band has managed to create some serious waves in the music industry. They have already garnered more than 5 million Spotify streams with just two EPs. And starting in July 2017, the band will be taking these EPs on the road for a headlining summer tour.
The tour is all set to hit 19 different cities, starting off with Atlanta on July 11th and travelling through cities such as Boston, Chicago, Los Angeles, Dallas, New York, Denver, Detroit, Philadelphia, Phoenix, Portland, Chicago, Cambridge, Burnsville, Vancouver, Toronto, Washington and West Hollywood. The tour will eventually come to a close in Nashville on 12th August. And considering that these guys have nearly 700,000 fans on social media, it is safe to say that they will be one hot summer ticket.
Why Dont We Schedule
Nothing beats the joy of watching your favorite music artist perform live! Why Dont We's concert dates are out and fans are looking forward to the upcoming shows. The next concert will be held in New York at the Playstation Theater on 21-Apr-18, while the last available date is for the event scheduled for Milwaukee at the Wisconsin State Fair Park on 7-Aug-18. For complete information regarding dates and venues, please visit our website.
|Why Don't We||Playstation Theater||New York, NY||Sat Apr 21 201804/21 07:00 PM|
|Why Don't We||Playstation Theater||New York, NY||Sun Apr 22 201804/22 07:00 PM|
|Why Don't We||Playstation Theater||New York, NY||Mon Apr 23 201804/23 07:00 PM|
|Why Don't We||Starland Ballroom||Sayreville, NJ||Wed Apr 25 201804/25 06:00 PM|
|93.3 FLZ's Summer Jump Off: Why Don't We & Nina Nesbitt||The Ritz Ybor||Tampa, FL||Fri Jun 22 201806/22 07:00 PM|
|Show of the Summer: Why Don't We, Troye Sivan & Maggie Lindemann||Hershey Park Stadium||Hershey, PA||Sat Aug 04 201808/04 02:30 PM|
|Why Don't We||Wisconsin State Fair Park||Milwaukee, WI||Tue Aug 07 201808/07 07:00 PM|
Why Dont We Tickets Prices
The average price for Why Dont We Tickets start from $118. The minimum get in price is $18 for Why Dont We Tickets at the Playstation Theater, New York. For a detailed look at ticket prices and amazing discounts, visit our website.
|Name||City||Date||Average Ticket Price||Get In Price
|Why Don't We||New York||21-Apr-18||$1,060||$59|
|Why Don't We||New York||22-Apr-18||$1,562||$1,562|
|Why Don't We||New York||23-Apr-18||$124||$18|
|Why Don't We||Sayreville||25-Apr-18||$160||$39|
|93.3 FLZ's Summer Jump Off: Why Don't We & Nina Nesbitt||Tampa||22-Jun-18||$184||$44|
|Show of the Summer: Why Don't We, Troye Sivan & Maggie Lindemann||Hershey||4-Aug-18||$118||$34|
|Why Don't We||Milwaukee||7-Aug-18||$313||$74|
* Ticket Prices vary on hourly basis.