Whitney Houston Tickets
Latest Whitney Houston Events
- The Greatest Love of All - Whitney Houston Tribute, Alberta Bair Theater, tickets for 05/05 7:30PM at Alberta Bair Theater, Billings, MT
- Mon May 5 2014
- The Greatest Love of All - Whitney Houston Tribute, Belle Mehus Auditorium, tickets for 05/06 8:00PM at Belle Mehus Auditorium, Bismarck, ND
- Tue May 6 2014
- The Greatest Love of All - Whitney Houston Tribute, Burton Cummings Theatre, tickets for 05/07 8:00PM at Burton Cummings Theatre, Winnipeg, MB
- Wed May 7 2014
- The Greatest Love of All - Whitney Houston Tribute, Southern Alberta Jubilee Auditorium, tickets for 05/09 8:00PM at Southern Alberta Jubilee Auditorium, Calgary, AB
- Fri May 9 2014
- The Greatest Love of All - Whitney Houston Tribute, Northern Alberta Jubilee Auditorium, tickets for 05/14 8:00PM at Northern Alberta Jubilee Auditorium, Edmonton, AB
- Wed May 14 2014
- The Greatest Love of All - Whitney Houston Tribute, McPherson Playhouse, tickets for 05/26 8:00PM at McPherson Playhouse, Victoria, BC
- Mon May 26 2014
- The Greatest Love of All - Whitney Houston Tribute, Arlene Schnitzer Concert Hall, tickets for 05/28 8:00PM at Arlene Schnitzer Concert Hall, Portland, OR
- Wed May 28 2014
- The Greatest Love of All - Whitney Houston Tribute, Granada Theatre - Santa Barbara, tickets for 05/30 8:00PM at Granada Theatre - Santa Barbara, Santa Barbara, CA
- Fri May 30 2014
- The Greatest Love of All - Whitney Houston Tribute, The Show - Agua Caliente Casino, tickets for 05/31 8:00PM at The Show - Agua Caliente Casino, Rancho Mirage, CA
- Sat May 31 2014
Her list of popular songs is pretty long with hits like Saving All My Love For You, How Will I Know, Greatest Love Of All, I Wanna Dance With Somebody Who Loves Me, Didn't We Almost Have It All, So Emotional, and Where Do Broken Hearts Go. Some of her most successful albums include Whitney Houston, Whitney; I'm Your Baby Tonight, The Bodyguard, Waiting to Exhale, The Preacher's Wife soundtracks, and My Love Is Your Love.
Her colossal success in the industry was no surprise. She came from a renowned musical family of Newark. Her mother Cissy Houston herself was a legendary figure in the American music history. Her mother was a celebrated artist who performed for bands like gospel quartet, Sweet Inspirations, Aretha Franklin and Elvis Presley. A strong musical background was helpful in invigorating her interest into gospel singingat a very young age. Houston was already singing in New York when she was hardly a teenager.
She was in the industry from almost eight years till she finally released her eponymous debut album. The album immediately created a buzz with Rolling stones declaring her "one of the most exciting new voices in years". The New York Times thought that the album was "impressive...showcase for an exceptional vocal talent". This was the beginning of Whitney Houston the Musical Diva. Her albums one after another were monstrously successful making her the great artist she is today! She has also been inducted in the Guinness Book of World Records for being the most awarded female artist ever with more than 411awards to her credit. Her record breaking awards list includes one academy, six Grammys, two Emmys, 22 American Music Awards and many others.
The epical Houston, after getting over all her perusal issues, is back to do what she does best. She has already released her compilation album called TheUltimate Collection and a brand new studio album I Look To You. The first two singles of the album "I Look To You" and "Million Dollar Bill" haveopened at the number one spot in the Billboard 200. The album has sold over 305,000 copies in the opening week which is her best since The Bodyguard. The other songs of the album Like I Never Left, A Song for You,I Didn't Know My Own Strength, Worth It,For the Lovers,Got You and Salute have also been quite popular.Whitney Houston, after ten years, is now coming down to meet her millions of fans in the World Tour "Nothing But Love". Her strong vocals rooted deeply into the classic music have always been her strength. To attend this musical treat,you can get yourWhitney Houston tickets now!
Q:Can i sell my whitney houston tickets to you?
A:We are sorry to inform you that we only tickets from our registered brokers as we are particular about our seats and prices. You can google for such sites, there are certain websites which can buy Whitney Houston tickets from you.