Wayne Newton Tickets
The famous American singer and performer, Wayne Newton is ready to mesmerize you all this time in your town. Hailed as "The Midnight Idol", "Mr. Las Vegas" and "Mr. Entertainment", this phenomenal singer is known widely as one of the most talented entertainers in Las Vegas. Not only this, he is also famous for his hit signature single, "Danke Schoen" released in 1963 which earned him countless fans. The sensation has indeed been a star since many decades which is why even at the age of 65, Wayne Newton tickets are always in so much demand. So get ready to be a part of this multitalented artist’s spectacular performance.
Wayne Newton Venues
- Wayne Newton Arcada Theatre
- Wayne Newton Casino Pauma
- Wayne Newton Deerfoot Inn And Casino
- Wayne Newton Hard Rock Rocksino - Northfield Park
- Wayne Newton Saban Theatre
- Wayne Newton Sands Bethlehem Event Center
- Wayne Newton Windows at Bally's Las Vegas
Wayne Newton Cities
Wayne Newton Schedule 2017-18
- Wayne Newton, Casino Pauma tickets for 02/24 08:00 PM at Casino Pauma, Pauma Valley, CA
- Fri Feb 24 2017
- Wayne Newton, Windows at Bally's Las Vegas tickets for 02/27 07:30 PM at Windows at Bally's Las Vegas, Las Vegas, NV
- Mon Feb 27 2017
- Wayne Newton, Windows at Bally's Las Vegas tickets for 02/28 07:30 PM at Windows at Bally's Las Vegas, Las Vegas, NV
- Tue Feb 28 2017
- Wayne Newton, Windows at Bally's Las Vegas tickets for 03/01 07:30 PM at Windows at Bally's Las Vegas, Las Vegas, NV
- Wed Mar 01 2017
- Wayne Newton, Deerfoot Inn And Casino tickets for 03/04 09:00 PM at Deerfoot Inn And Casino, Calgary, AB
- Sat Mar 04 2017
- Wayne Newton, Windows at Bally's Las Vegas tickets for 03/06 07:30 PM at Windows at Bally's Las Vegas, Las Vegas, NV
- Mon Mar 06 2017
- Wayne Newton, Sands Bethlehem Event Center tickets for 03/24 08:00 PM at Sands Bethlehem Event Center, Bethlehem, PA
- Fri Mar 24 2017
- Wayne Newton, Hard Rock Rocksino - Northfield Park tickets for 03/25 08:00 PM at Hard Rock Rocksino Northfield Park, Northfield, OH
- Sat Mar 25 2017
- Wayne Newton, Saban Theatre tickets for 04/08 09:00 PM at Saban Theatre, Beverly Hills, CA
- Sat Apr 08 2017
Born in Norfold Virginia in 1942, the artist had a keen interest in music since a very young age. He learnt to play the guitar and piano when he was only six years old and his talents were recognized by all his peers. After moving to Ohio with his family, Newton started performing in local theaters and clubs along with his older brother Jerry. Later, after moving to Arizona he began playing in numerous shows like the "Grand Ole Opry" and the "ABC-TV's Ozark Jubilee", which gave him a lot of confidence and experience in performing in front of a large audience.
Luckily, Newton was supported by many well-established icons throughout his career. From Lucille Ball to Danny Thomas to Jack Benny, all of them encouraged Newton and he learnt a lot from their experience. Jack Benny gave Newton the opening act in his show and he was then later offered a place at a comic show "Flamingo Hotel" in which he bagged the headliner spot. Till 1970, he had established himself as a talented entertainer. Perhaps the biggest breakthrough in his singing career came in 1972, with his single "Daddy, Don't You Walk So Fast" which sold more than one million copies and earned a gold certification from the RIAA. It gained even more recognition when the famous music director, Rosalie Tromley, of the radio station CKLW "The Big 8" decided to play this record for her station. It is through the performance of this song on radio that the single earned the highest spot on the Canadian charts. This blockbuster song also broke many records all over the world.
In 1983, the Wayne Newton had the honor to play at the National Mall Washington DC on the Independence Day. In 1992, his single "The Letter" inspired by Elvis Presley claimed the number one spot on both the Cashbox Pop as well as Country charts. His other famous tracks include, "Shirl Girl" released in 1963 "Only" released in 1964, "Sunny Day Girl" that came out in 1966 and "Can"t You Hear the Song?" released in 1977. So get ready for this sensation's show as he will surely rock all his singles.
Not only this, the Wayne Newton has also made his mark on television. Appearances on shows like "Here's Lucy", "Bonanza" and "Dancing with the Stars US Season 5" allowed him to earn numerous fans and critical acclaim. In 2005, Newton even created his own reality television show titled, "E!" short for "Entertainer" which gained a lot of popularity He appeared on the fall season of "Dancing with the Stars" in 2007 but was eliminated early on. He made appearances in various other hit shows like "My Wife and Kids", in an episode of the hit TV series "Full House" as well as in "That 70s Show". What makes the artist unique is his impeccable hosting, storytelling and excellent performance. He has a unique presence on stage and his charisma and vigor certainly keep the crowd on their toes.
The artist has been in limelight for his performance at the Trump Taj Mahal Hotel Casino. This venue, comprising of numerous five-star restaurants, night clubs and entertainment lounges will surely bring to you a night you will never forget. Wayne Newton tickets will truly mark your entry into "a world of pleasure and excitement". Don't miss this opportunity!
Wayne Newton Events Tickets Prices
The average price for Wayne Newton Tickets start from $106. The minimum get in price is $68 for Wayne Newton Tickets at the Casino Pauma, Pauma Valley. For a detailed look at ticket prices and amazing discounts, visit our website.
|Name||City||Date||Average Ticket Price||Get In Price
|Wayne Newton||Pauma Valley||24-Feb-17||$139||$68|
|Wayne Newton||Las Vegas||27-Feb-17||$106||$96|
|Wayne Newton||Las Vegas||28-Feb-17||$127||$96|
|Wayne Newton||Las Vegas||1-Mar-17||$127||$96|
|Wayne Newton||Las Vegas||6-Mar-17||$127||$96|
|Wayne Newton||Las Vegas||7-Mar-17||$127||$96|
|Wayne Newton||Las Vegas||8-Mar-17||$127||$96|
|Wayne Newton||Las Vegas||13-Mar-17||$127||$96|
|Wayne Newton||Las Vegas||14-Mar-17||$129||$96|
* Ticket Prices vary on hourly basis.