Wayne Brady Tickets
Wayne Brady is an acclaimed actor, television personality, comedian and a singer. He is most famous for his incredible work on the happening television program called Whose Line Is It Anyway? On which he utilizes the art of improvisational comedy. Brady was also hosted his own show titled as The Wayne Brady Show, along with a show called Let’s Make a Deal and Don’t Forget the Lyrics! He is soon going to be coming live on stage to present a riveting entertaining show that is going to be very entertaining. If you are a fan of Brady’s or would like to indulge in a memorable live show then this is the best time for you to grab your Wayne Brady tickets and enjoy a fantastic event.
Wayne Brady Venues
- Wayne Brady Cache Creek Casino Resort - Club 88
- Wayne Brady Firekeepers Casino
- Wayne Brady Hollywood Casino at Charles Town Races
- Wayne Brady Mystic Lake Showroom
- Wayne Brady River Cree Casino
- Wayne Brady Terry Fator Theatre - Mirage
Wayne Brady Cities
- Wayne Brady Battle Creek MI
- Wayne Brady Brooks CA
- Wayne Brady Charles Town WV
- Wayne Brady Enoch AB
- Wayne Brady Las Vegas NV
- Wayne Brady Prior Lake MN
Latest Wayne Brady Events
- Wayne Brady, Terry Fator Theatre - Mirage tickets for 05/05 10:00 PM at Terry Fator Theatre Mirage, Las Vegas, NV
- Fri May 05 2017
- Wayne Brady, River Cree Casino tickets for 05/12 09:00 PM at River Cree Casino, Enoch, AB
- Fri May 12 2017
- Wayne Brady, Cache Creek Casino Resort Event Center tickets for 05/20 07:30 PM at Cache Creek Casino Resort Event Center, Brooks, CA
- Sat May 20 2017
- Wayne Brady, Cache Creek Casino Resort Event Center tickets for 05/20 10:00 PM at Cache Creek Casino Resort Event Center, Brooks, CA
- Sat May 20 2017
- Wayne Brady, Firekeepers Casino tickets for 05/26 08:00 PM at Firekeepers Casino, Battle Creek, MI
- Fri May 26 2017
- Wayne Brady, Mystic Lake Showroom tickets for 06/10 08:00 PM at Mystic Lake Showroom, Prior Lake, MN
- Sat Jun 10 2017
- Wayne Brady, Terry Fator Theatre - Mirage tickets for 07/08 10:00 PM at Terry Fator Theatre Mirage, Las Vegas, NV
- Sat Jul 08 2017
His career started out when he became amongst one of the performers of the improvisational theater as a part of the British program of Whose Line Is It Anyway? This version of the show was in collaboration with Clive Anderson, Colin Mochrie and Ryan Stiles. This came out in 1998 where the season finale of the show was filmed in Hollywood. Soon after this, Brady was seen regularly being featured on the American version of the show that had been conducted by Drew Carey. He won the Primetime Emmy Award in 2003, in the category of Outstanding Individual Performance in a Musical, Variety or Comedy Series for his brilliant performance on the show. The only other performer who has won this award was in 1993 by Dana Carvey.
In 2001, Wayne Brady was seen starring in his own show, The Wayne Brady Show that was aired on ABC network. In 2002, a daytime talk show with the same title was aired that went on for two seasons. This show of his successfully won a total of four Daytime Emmy Awards in which two were given to Brady in the category of Outstanding Talk Show Host. In 1999 as well as in 2000, he was seen starring on the popular The Drew Carey Show. In 2004, he became a part of the longest running Broadway revival production of Chicago, in which he played the character of Billy Flynn, a lawyer. He has acted in various television shows like Stargate SG-1 on the Sci-Fi Channel, an episode of Reno 911! and also on Chappelle’s Show. In 2005 he sang and wrote the lyrics of the celebrated animated Disney series called The Weekenders. The same year he recorded Jim Brickman’s the novel single, "Beautiful" which was a cover song of the 2002 mega hit song "Beautiful As You" of All-4 One along with a holiday version.
The following year he became the host of That’s What I’m Talking About which was aired on TV Land and was a talk show that delved on the impact of African-American performers and entertainers in the industry. He also hosted the show called Celebrity Duets. On the 27th of November in 2006, he made a special guest appearance on the hit television show called How I Met Your Mother. Brady acted in CBC Network’s show Getting Along Famously with Colin Mochrie. Apart from that he has also given some unbelievable performances in hit shows like Dirt, 30 Rock, Vinyl Justice, The List, Julius Rock, Everybody Hates Chris, Don’t Forget the Lyrics! Brady is commonly seen performing live in Las Vegas in Nevada at the esteemed Venetian Hotel in a show that is called "Wayne Brady: Making $%!^ up". On the 16th of September in 2008, his debut album came out that featured "A Change is Gonna Come" as the title track, which was a cover of the single by Sam Cooke in 1964. He won a Grammy nomination in the category of Best Traditional R&B Vocal Performance for the song.
Wayne Brady is one of those performers in the industry today who really know how to keep his live audiences enthralled and captivated. He enjoys a massive fan following and all of his shows are sold out well in advance. You can now book your Wayne Brady tickets and experience a delightful live event that is going to leave you with many unforgettable memories to treasure for a long time to come.
Q:How much are the handling charges that i will have to pay on Wayne Brady Tickets?
A:You can get your required details about the handling charges from the checkout page of Wayne Brady Tickets.