Vance Joy Fargo Tickets
It’s an exciting year for the Aussie star, Vance Joy. He has recently been nominated as the “Artist to Watch” at the MTV Music Video Awards on the back of his success with the single, Riptide. In between touring with the pop diva Taylor Swift, Joy managed to not only record a new single “Fire and the Flood” but also made its video. The emotion-filled single features Vance Joy’s soulful vocals and passionate acoustic guitar. Punctuated with drums and horns, the track has taken the fans by storm. The epic music video has Vance starring down the barrel of the camera as a collection of dramatic scenes play in the background. In October, Joy will accompany Swift at the Fargodome and fans are rushing to buy Vance Joy Fargo tickets as they don’t want to miss the duo’s live performance.
Skilled Vocalist & Songwriter - Vance Joy on the Rise
Many people who went to see Taylor Swift on her “1989 World Tour”, came back raving about the Australian heartthrob, Vance Joy. The talented artist touched countless hearts with his track “Riptide” and is now once again making waves with the newest hit, “Fire and the Flood”. He is ready to win over some new fans in Fargo and his many devotees have already purchased their Vance Joy Fargo tickets. Learn more about this new star.
- Vance Joy is a man of many talents. Besides being a phenomenal singer, he was also a promising AFL player. He is also a year away from getting his Law Degree. Having completed his six years of education, all he needs now is one-year internship and that degree is his.
- He caught the attention of a scout during his south by south west performances in 2013, and his music was passed on to Atlantic Records. After recording a demo with the label, he signed a five-album deal.
- Joy is bilingual and can also speak Japanese. Yoku Ganbattane Vance Joy!
- Unintentionally though, most of Joy’s songs have poignant themes. According to the artist, “I might gravitate there naturally”.
- Vance Joy is tall! He’s 6’3 to be exact and loves to rollerblade.