Turnpike Troubadours Tickets
Turnpike Troubadours is an American country rock and red dirt band from Oklahoma that has been active since 2007, releasing music through record labels such as Bossier City. The band members today are Evan Felker, Kyle Nix, R. C. Edwards, Gabe Pearson and Ryan Engelman. Since their founding, they have released three sensational studio albums. For those fond of country rock and red dirt music, this is a band to catch live at any concert by buying Turnpike Troubadours tickets.
Turnpike Troubadours Venues
- Turnpike Troubadours 9th Street Live (The Blue Note Outdoors)
- Turnpike Troubadours Belly Up Tavern
- Turnpike Troubadours Bottle & Cork
- Turnpike Troubadours Bowery Ballroom
- Turnpike Troubadours Cargo Concert Hall
- Turnpike Troubadours El Rey Theatre - Los Angeles
- Turnpike Troubadours Fremont Theater
- Turnpike Troubadours Neighborhood Theatre
- Turnpike Troubadours Peoria Riverfront - Festival Lawn
- Turnpike Troubadours Poolside at Hard Rock Hotel Las Vegas
- Turnpike Troubadours Pub Station - Billings
- Turnpike Troubadours Simon Estes Amphitheater
- Turnpike Troubadours Slims
- Turnpike Troubadours The Wonder Bar - Asbury Park
- Turnpike Troubadours Uptown Theater - KC
- Turnpike Troubadours WhiteWater Amphitheater
Turnpike Troubadours Cities
Turnpike Troubadours Tickets
- Turnpike Troubadours, Simon Estes Amphitheater tickets for 06/09 07:00 PM Simon Estes Amphitheater
- Fri Jun 09 2017
- Turnpike Troubadours, Neighborhood Theatre tickets for 06/15 08:00 PM Neighborhood Theatre
- Thu Jun 15 2017
- The Old 97's & Turnpike Troubadours, Bottle & Cork tickets for 06/18 09:00 PM Bottle & Cork
- Sun Jun 18 2017
- Turnpike Troubadours, The Wonder Bar Asbury Park tickets for 06/21 07:00 PM The Wonder Bar Asbury Park
- Wed Jun 21 2017
- Turnpike Troubadours, Uptown Theater KC tickets for 07/07 07:45 PM Uptown Theater KC
- Fri Jul 07 2017
- Turnpike Troubadours, Peoria Riverfront Festival Lawn tickets for 07/08 06:00 PM Peoria Riverfront Festival Lawn
- Sat Jul 08 2017
- Turnpike Troubadours, WhiteWater Amphitheater tickets for 07/22 07:30 PM WhiteWater Amphitheater
- Sat Jul 22 2017
- Turnpike Troubadours, Pub Station Billings tickets for 07/29 08:00 PM Pub Station Billings
- Sat Jul 29 2017
- Turnpike Troubadours, Cargo Concert Hall tickets for 07/31 08:00 PM Cargo Concert Hall
- Mon Jul 31 2017
- Turnpike Troubadours, Slims tickets for 08/02 08:00 PM Slims
- Wed Aug 02 2017
- Turnpike Troubadours, El Rey Theatre Los Angeles tickets for 08/03 09:00 PM El Rey Theatre Los Angeles
- Thu Aug 03 2017
- Turnpike Troubadours, Poolside at Hard Rock Hotel Las Vegas tickets for 08/04 08:00 PM Poolside at Hard Rock Hotel Las Vegas
- Fri Aug 04 2017
- Turnpike Troubadours, Belly Up Tavern tickets for 08/05 09:00 PM Belly Up Tavern
- Sat Aug 05 2017
- Turnpike Troubadours, Fremont Theater tickets for 08/06 07:00 PM Fremont Theater
- Sun Aug 06 2017
- Turnpike Troubadours, 9th Street Live (The Blue Note Outdoors) tickets for 09/16 07:00 PM 9th Street Live (The Blue Note Outdoors)
- Sat Sep 16 2017
The Turnpike Troubadours’ first album was released in 2007 through Bossier City Records. It was followed up by a second album in 2010, titled Diamonds & Gasoline, which was released through Onward Music. Their third and most recent album, Goodbye Normal Street, was released in 2012 through Bossier City Records. It ranked fourteenth on the US Top Country Albums chart. It also ranked high up the Billboard 200 charts and seventh on the US Independent Albums chart. On the Folk Albums chart, it ranked third, as well as grabbing a spot up high on the Top Rock Albums chart.
Turnpike Troubadours released a music video on one of their songs, Gin, Smoke, Lies. Directed by Brooke McDaniel, the music video came out in 2012, to much acclaim. As with their singles and albums, it received a lot of airplay on various TV channels. This is definitely one of the most spectacular red dirt and country rock bands in the US today.
This American red dirt group, often described as a gritty country roots rock band, is an Oklahoman product that has gained fame all over the US. Their music, often described as a marriage between Waylon Jennings’ honky tonk and Woody Guthrie’s folk music, also contains elements of bluegrass and rock music. The band is led by frontman Evan Felker, who also plays the guitar. The highly talented R. C. Edwards is on the bass. The sounds of the fiddle add a much needed flavor to their music, courtesy of Kyle Nix, the fiddle player. Ryan Engelman also plays the guitar with Giovanni Carnuccio topping it all off by playing the drums.
Their first album was released in 2007 and was followed up by a second album in 2010, produced by the renowned Mike McClure, famous also as a songwriter. This is a band that has risen to stardom on the red dirt music circuit, playing in many of the Central American states. A quintet without equal, they are known for music and performances filled with energy. The group began playing music at small venues and crowds. With time, they rose to fame and began attracting larger and larger crowds in one of the toughest areas for American bands.
Soon, they had attracted a huge following, with music lovers flocking to their concerts. Venues such as Houston’s Firehouse Saloon, Tulsa’s Cain’s Balroom and Austin’s Atone’s were playing host to concerts and cheap Turnpike Troubadours tickets were taken as soon as they became available.
Their rowdy and quick witted sound has matured into a signature style of music that has resulted in three phenomenal albums, each of them paying tribute to the US’s heartland. Their name is based upon the Indian Nation Turnpike, marking a journey from playing the songs of Jerry Jeff Walker and Townes van Zandt to playing original, in demand songs. It is no surprise therefore that this is a band that continues to attract more and more music lovers to their concerts as each day passes.
Turnpike Troubadours Schedule
Nothing beats the joy of watching your favorite music artist perform live! Turnpike Troubadours's concert dates are out and fans are looking forward to the upcoming shows. The next concert will be held in Des Moines at the Simon Estes Amphitheater on 9-Jun-17, while the last available date is for the event scheduled for Columbia at the 9th Street Live (The Blue Note Outdoors) on 16-Sep-17. For complete information regarding dates and venues, please visit our website.
|Turnpike Troubadours||Simon Estes Amphitheater||Des Moines, IA||Fri Jun 09 201706/09 07:00 PM|
|Turnpike Troubadours||Neighborhood Theatre||Charlotte, NC||Thu Jun 15 201706/15 08:00 PM|
|The Old 97's & Turnpike Troubadours||Bottle & Cork||Rehoboth Beach, DE||Sun Jun 18 201706/18 09:00 PM|
|Turnpike Troubadours||The Wonder Bar - Asbury Park||Asbury Park, NJ||Wed Jun 21 201706/21 07:00 PM|
|Turnpike Troubadours||Bowery Ballroom||New York, NY||Thu Jun 22 201706/22 09:00 PM|
|Turnpike Troubadours||Uptown Theater - KC||Kansas City, MO||Fri Jul 07 201707/07 07:45 PM|
|Turnpike Troubadours||Peoria Riverfront - Festival Lawn||Peoria, IL||Sat Jul 08 201707/08 06:00 PM|
|Turnpike Troubadours||WhiteWater Amphitheater||New Braunfels, TX||Sat Jul 22 201707/22 07:30 PM|
|Turnpike Troubadours||Pub Station - Billings||Billings, MT||Sat Jul 29 201707/29 08:00 PM|
|Turnpike Troubadours||Cargo Concert Hall||Reno, NV||Mon Jul 31 201707/31 08:00 PM|
Turnpike Troubadours Tickets Prices
The average price for Turnpike Troubadours Tickets start from $55. The minimum get in price is $29 for Turnpike Troubadours Tickets at the Bowery Ballroom, New York. For a detailed look at ticket prices and amazing discounts, visit our website.
|Name||City||Date||Average Ticket Price||Get In Price
|Turnpike Troubadours||Des Moines||9-Jun-17||$174||$31|
|The Old 97's & Turnpike Troubadours||Rehoboth Beach||18-Jun-17||$180||$58|
|Turnpike Troubadours||Asbury Park||21-Jun-17||$190||$95|
|Turnpike Troubadours||New York||22-Jun-17||$101||$29|
|Turnpike Troubadours||Kansas City||7-Jul-17||$124||$37|
|Turnpike Troubadours||New Braunfels||22-Jul-17||$133||$35|
|Turnpike Troubadours||San Francisco||2-Aug-17||$184||$100|
* Ticket Prices vary on hourly basis.
Q:When will my credit card be charged for Turnpike Troubadours Tickets?
A:Your credit card will be charged for Turnpike Troubadours Tickets as soon as the payment is made and transaction status is complete . In case there is a delay it will exceed one business day.