Turnpike Troubadours Tickets
Turnpike Troubadours is an American country rock and red dirt band from Oklahoma that has been active since 2007, releasing music through record labels such as Bossier City. The band members today are Evan Felker, Kyle Nix, R. C. Edwards, Gabe Pearson and Ryan Engelman. Since their founding, they have released three sensational studio albums. For those fond of country rock and red dirt music, this is a band to catch live at any concert by buying Turnpike Troubadours tickets.
Turnpike Troubadours Venues
- Turnpike Troubadours Banita Creek Dancehall
- Turnpike Troubadours Brighton Music Hall - MA
- Turnpike Troubadours Brooklyn Bowl - NY
- Turnpike Troubadours Choctaw Casino & Resort - Durant
- Turnpike Troubadours Georgia Theatre
- Turnpike Troubadours Grey Eagle
- Turnpike Troubadours Iron City - Birmingham
- Turnpike Troubadours Jefferson Theater - VA
- Turnpike Troubadours John T. Floore Country Store
- Turnpike Troubadours Marathon Music Works
- Turnpike Troubadours Ogden Theatre
- Turnpike Troubadours Rick's Cafe
- Turnpike Troubadours The Fillmore Silver Spring
- Turnpike Troubadours The Mill & Mine
- Turnpike Troubadours Union Transfer
- Turnpike Troubadours Varsity Theatre - Baton Rouge
Turnpike Troubadours Cities
Turnpike Troubadours Schedule 2017-18
- Turnpike Troubadours, Varsity Theatre Baton Rouge tickets for 03/30 08:00 PM Varsity Theatre Baton Rouge
- Thu Mar 30 2017
- Turnpike Troubadours, Banita Creek Dancehall tickets for 03/31 08:00 PM Banita Creek Dancehall
- Fri Mar 31 2017
- Turnpike Troubadours, Choctaw Casino & Resort Durant tickets for 04/01 08:00 PM Choctaw Casino & Resort Durant
- Sat Apr 01 2017
- Turnpike Troubadours, Grey Eagle tickets for 04/20 09:00 PM Grey Eagle
- Thu Apr 20 2017
- Turnpike Troubadours, Georgia Theatre tickets for 04/21 09:00 PM Georgia Theatre
- Fri Apr 21 2017
- Turnpike Troubadours, The Mill & Mine tickets for 04/23 08:00 PM The Mill & Mine
- Sun Apr 23 2017
- Turnpike Troubadours, Jefferson Theater VA tickets for 04/25 08:30 PM Jefferson Theater VA
- Tue Apr 25 2017
- Turnpike Troubadours, Brighton Music Hall MA tickets for 04/26 09:00 PM Brighton Music Hall MA
- Wed Apr 26 2017
- Turnpike Troubadours, Brooklyn Bowl NY tickets for 04/27 08:00 PM Brooklyn Bowl NY
- Thu Apr 27 2017
- Turnpike Troubadours, Union Transfer tickets for 04/28 08:30 PM Union Transfer
- Fri Apr 28 2017
- Turnpike Troubadours, The Fillmore Silver Spring tickets for 04/29 08:00 PM The Fillmore Silver Spring
- Sat Apr 29 2017
- Turnpike Troubadours, John T. Floore Country Store tickets for 05/13 09:00 PM John T. Floore Country Store
- Sat May 13 2017
- Turnpike Troubadours, Marathon Music Works tickets for 05/18 08:00 PM Marathon Music Works
- Thu May 18 2017
- Turnpike Troubadours, Iron City Birmingham tickets for 05/19 08:00 PM Iron City Birmingham
- Fri May 19 2017
The Turnpike Troubadours’ first album was released in 2007 through Bossier City Records. It was followed up by a second album in 2010, titled Diamonds & Gasoline, which was released through Onward Music. Their third and most recent album, Goodbye Normal Street, was released in 2012 through Bossier City Records. It ranked fourteenth on the US Top Country Albums chart. It also ranked high up the Billboard 200 charts and seventh on the US Independent Albums chart. On the Folk Albums chart, it ranked third, as well as grabbing a spot up high on the Top Rock Albums chart.
Turnpike Troubadours released a music video on one of their songs, Gin, Smoke, Lies. Directed by Brooke McDaniel, the music video came out in 2012, to much acclaim. As with their singles and albums, it received a lot of airplay on various TV channels. This is definitely one of the most spectacular red dirt and country rock bands in the US today.
This American red dirt group, often described as a gritty country roots rock band, is an Oklahoman product that has gained fame all over the US. Their music, often described as a marriage between Waylon Jennings’ honky tonk and Woody Guthrie’s folk music, also contains elements of bluegrass and rock music. The band is led by frontman Evan Felker, who also plays the guitar. The highly talented R. C. Edwards is on the bass. The sounds of the fiddle add a much needed flavor to their music, courtesy of Kyle Nix, the fiddle player. Ryan Engelman also plays the guitar with Giovanni Carnuccio topping it all off by playing the drums.
Their first album was released in 2007 and was followed up by a second album in 2010, produced by the renowned Mike McClure, famous also as a songwriter. This is a band that has risen to stardom on the red dirt music circuit, playing in many of the Central American states. A quintet without equal, they are known for music and performances filled with energy. The group began playing music at small venues and crowds. With time, they rose to fame and began attracting larger and larger crowds in one of the toughest areas for American bands.
Soon, they had attracted a huge following, with music lovers flocking to their concerts. Venues such as Houston’s Firehouse Saloon, Tulsa’s Cain’s Balroom and Austin’s Atone’s were playing host to concerts and cheap Turnpike Troubadours tickets were taken as soon as they became available.
Their rowdy and quick witted sound has matured into a signature style of music that has resulted in three phenomenal albums, each of them paying tribute to the US’s heartland. Their name is based upon the Indian Nation Turnpike, marking a journey from playing the songs of Jerry Jeff Walker and Townes van Zandt to playing original, in demand songs. It is no surprise therefore that this is a band that continues to attract more and more music lovers to their concerts as each day passes.
Turnpike Troubadours Events Tickets Prices
The average price for Turnpike Troubadours Tickets start from $119. The minimum get in price is $30 for Turnpike Troubadours Tickets at the Georgia Theatre, Athens. For a detailed look at ticket prices and amazing discounts, visit our website.
|Name||City||Date||Average Ticket Price||Get In Price
|Turnpike Troubadours||Baton Rouge||30-Mar-17||$176||$40|
* Ticket Prices vary on hourly basis.
Q:When will my credit card be charged for Turnpike Troubadours Tickets?
A:Your credit card will be charged for Turnpike Troubadours Tickets as soon as the payment is made and transaction status is complete . In case there is a delay it will exceed one business day.