Turnpike Troubadours Tickets
Turnpike Troubadours is an American country rock and red dirt band from Oklahoma that has been active since 2007, releasing music through record labels such as Bossier City. The band members today are Evan Felker, Kyle Nix, R. C. Edwards, Gabe Pearson and Ryan Engelman. Since their founding, they have released three sensational studio albums. For those fond of country rock and red dirt music, this is a band to catch live at any concert by buying Turnpike Troubadours tickets.
Turnpike Troubadours Venues
- Billy Bob's Texas 4th of July Picnic: Turnpike Troubadours, Jerry Jeff Walker, Hayes Carll & Corb Lund Billy Bobs
- Turnpike Troubadours Brady Theater
- Turnpike Troubadours Choctaw Casino & Resort - Durant
- Turnpike Troubadours House Of Blues - Houston
- Turnpike Troubadours Oklahoma City Zoo Amphitheatre
- Turnpike Troubadours Whitewater On The Horseshoe
Turnpike Troubadours Cities
Latest Turnpike Troubadours Events
- Turnpike Troubadours, Choctaw Casino & Resort - Durant tickets for 05/08 08:00 PM at Choctaw Casino & Resort Durant, Durant, OK
- Fri May 08 2015
- Turnpike Troubadours, House Of Blues - Houston tickets for 06/18 07:00 PM at House Of Blues Houston, Houston, TX
- Thu Jun 18 2015
- Turnpike Troubadours, Brady Theater tickets for 06/26 08:00 PM at Brady Theater, Tulsa, OK
- Fri Jun 26 2015
- Turnpike Troubadours, Oklahoma City Zoo Amphitheatre tickets for 06/27 07:00 PM at Oklahoma City Zoo Amphitheatre, Oklahoma City, OK
- Sat Jun 27 2015
- Billy Bob's Texas 4th of July Picnic: Turnpike Troubadours, Jerry Jeff Walker, Hayes Carll & Corb Lund, Billy Bobs tickets for 07/04 12:00 PM at Billy Bobs, Fort Worth, TX
- Sat Jul 04 2015
The Turnpike Troubadours’ first album was released in 2007 through Bossier City Records. It was followed up by a second album in 2010, titled Diamonds & Gasoline, which was released through Onward Music. Their third and most recent album, Goodbye Normal Street, was released in 2012 through Bossier City Records. It ranked fourteenth on the US Top Country Albums chart. It also ranked high up the Billboard 200 charts and seventh on the US Independent Albums chart. On the Folk Albums chart, it ranked third, as well as grabbing a spot up high on the Top Rock Albums chart.
Turnpike Troubadours released a music video on one of their songs, Gin, Smoke, Lies. Directed by Brooke McDaniel, the music video came out in 2012, to much acclaim. As with their singles and albums, it received a lot of airplay on various TV channels. This is definitely one of the most spectacular red dirt and country rock bands in the US today.
This American red dirt group, often described as a gritty country roots rock band, is an Oklahoman product that has gained fame all over the US. Their music, often described as a marriage between Waylon Jennings’ honky tonk and Woody Guthrie’s folk music, also contains elements of bluegrass and rock music. The band is led by frontman Evan Felker, who also plays the guitar. The highly talented R. C. Edwards is on the bass. The sounds of the fiddle add a much needed flavor to their music, courtesy of Kyle Nix, the fiddle player. Ryan Engelman also plays the guitar with Giovanni Carnuccio topping it all off by playing the drums.
Their first album was released in 2007 and was followed up by a second album in 2010, produced by the renowned Mike McClure, famous also as a songwriter. This is a band that has risen to stardom on the red dirt music circuit, playing in many of the Central American states. A quintet without equal, they are known for music and performances filled with energy. The group began playing music at small venues and crowds. With time, they rose to fame and began attracting larger and larger crowds in one of the toughest areas for American bands.
Soon, they had attracted a huge following, with music lovers flocking to their concerts. Venues such as Houston’s Firehouse Saloon, Tulsa’s Cain’s Balroom and Austin’s Atone’s were playing host to concerts and cheap Turnpike Troubadours tickets were taken as soon as they became available.
Their rowdy and quick witted sound has matured into a signature style of music that has resulted in three phenomenal albums, each of them paying tribute to the US’s heartland. Their name is based upon the Indian Nation Turnpike, marking a journey from playing the songs of Jerry Jeff Walker and Townes van Zandt to playing original, in demand songs. It is no surprise therefore that this is a band that continues to attract more and more music lovers to their concerts as each day passes.
Q:When will my credit card be charged for Turnpike Troubadours Tickets?
A:Your credit card will be charged for Turnpike Troubadours Tickets as soon as the payment is made and transaction status is complete . In case there is a delay it will exceed one business day.