Turnpike Troubadours Tickets
Turnpike Troubadours is an American country rock and red dirt band from Oklahoma that has been active since 2007, releasing music through record labels such as Bossier City. The band members today are Evan Felker, Kyle Nix, R. C. Edwards, Gabe Pearson and Ryan Engelman. Since their founding, they have released three sensational studio albums. For those fond of country rock and red dirt music, this is a band to catch live at any concert by buying Turnpike Troubadours tickets.
Turnpike Troubadours Venues
- Turnpike Troubadours ACL Live At The Moody Theater
- Turnpike Troubadours & Dalton Domino Amos' Southend
- Turnpike Troubadours Anthem - Hard Rock Hotel & Casino
- Turnpike Troubadours & Jason Boland and The Stragglers Black River Coliseum
- Turnpike Troubadours Bluebird Nightclub
- Turnpike Troubadours & Dalton Domino Druid City Music Hall
- Grand Ole Opry: Marie Osmond, O'Connor Band & Turnpike Troubadours Grand Ole Opry House
- Turnpike Troubadours Shrine Mosque
- Turnpike Troubadours Soul Kitchen
- Turnpike Troubadours St. Augustine Amphitheatre - Backyard Stage
- Turnpike Troubadours The Blue Note - MO
- Turnpike Troubadours & Dalton Domino The Lincoln Theatre - Raleigh
- Turnpike Troubadours & Dalton Domino The Pour House - Charleston
- Turnpike Troubadours & Dalton Domino Variety Playhouse
- Turnpike Troubadours, William Clark Green & Shane Wolf Pen Creek Amphitheatre
Turnpike Troubadours Cities
- Turnpike Troubadours Atlanta GA
- Turnpike Troubadours Austin TX
- Turnpike Troubadours Bloomington IN
- Turnpike Troubadours Charleston SC
- Turnpike Troubadours Charlotte NC
- Turnpike Troubadours College Station TX
- Turnpike Troubadours Columbia MO
- Turnpike Troubadours Mobile AL
- Turnpike Troubadours Nashville TN
- Turnpike Troubadours Poplar Bluff MO
- Turnpike Troubadours Raleigh NC
- Turnpike Troubadours Saint Augustine FL
- Turnpike Troubadours Sioux City IA
- Turnpike Troubadours Springfield MO
- Turnpike Troubadours Tuscaloosa AL
Latest Turnpike Troubadours Events
- Turnpike Troubadours, William Clark Green & Shane, Wolf Pen Creek Amphitheatre tickets for 10/01 06:00 PM at Wolf Pen Creek Amphitheatre, College Station, TX
- Sat Oct 01 2016
- Turnpike Troubadours & Dalton Domino, The Lincoln Theatre - Raleigh tickets for 10/12 08:00 PM at The Lincoln Theatre Raleigh, Raleigh, NC
- Wed Oct 12 2016
- Turnpike Troubadours & Dalton Domino, Variety Playhouse tickets for 10/14 09:00 PM at Variety Playhouse, Atlanta, GA
- Fri Oct 14 2016
- Turnpike Troubadours & Dalton Domino, Amos' Southend tickets for 10/15 09:00 PM at Amos' Southend, Charlotte, NC
- Sat Oct 15 2016
- Turnpike Troubadours & Dalton Domino, The Pour House - Charleston tickets for 10/16 09:00 PM at The Pour House Charleston, Charleston, SC
- Sun Oct 16 2016
- Turnpike Troubadours, St. Augustine Amphitheatre - Backyard Stage tickets for 10/18 08:00 PM at St. Augustine Amphitheatre Backyard Stage, Saint Augustine, FL
- Tue Oct 18 2016
- Turnpike Troubadours, Soul Kitchen tickets for 10/20 08:00 PM at Soul Kitchen, Mobile, AL
- Thu Oct 20 2016
- Turnpike Troubadours & Dalton Domino, Druid City Music Hall tickets for 10/21 08:30 PM at Druid City Music Hall, Tuscaloosa, AL
- Fri Oct 21 2016
- Grand Ole Opry: Marie Osmond, O'Connor Band & Turnpike Troubadours, Grand Ole Opry House tickets for 10/22 07:00 PM at Grand Ole Opry House, Nashville, TN
- Sat Oct 22 2016
- Turnpike Troubadours, The Blue Note - MO tickets for 11/10 08:00 PM at The Blue Note MO, Columbia, MO
- Thu Nov 10 2016
- Turnpike Troubadours, Anthem - Hard Rock Hotel & Casino tickets for 11/11 08:00 PM at Anthem Hard Rock Hotel & Casino, Sioux City, IA
- Fri Nov 11 2016
- Turnpike Troubadours, Bluebird Nightclub tickets for 11/17 08:00 PM at Bluebird Nightclub, Bloomington, IN
- Thu Nov 17 2016
- Turnpike Troubadours, Shrine Mosque tickets for 11/18 07:00 PM at Shrine Mosque, Springfield, MO
- Fri Nov 18 2016
- Turnpike Troubadours & Jason Boland and The Stragglers, Black River Coliseum tickets for 11/19 07:00 PM at Black River Coliseum, Poplar Bluff, MO
- Sat Nov 19 2016
The Turnpike Troubadours’ first album was released in 2007 through Bossier City Records. It was followed up by a second album in 2010, titled Diamonds & Gasoline, which was released through Onward Music. Their third and most recent album, Goodbye Normal Street, was released in 2012 through Bossier City Records. It ranked fourteenth on the US Top Country Albums chart. It also ranked high up the Billboard 200 charts and seventh on the US Independent Albums chart. On the Folk Albums chart, it ranked third, as well as grabbing a spot up high on the Top Rock Albums chart.
Turnpike Troubadours released a music video on one of their songs, Gin, Smoke, Lies. Directed by Brooke McDaniel, the music video came out in 2012, to much acclaim. As with their singles and albums, it received a lot of airplay on various TV channels. This is definitely one of the most spectacular red dirt and country rock bands in the US today.
This American red dirt group, often described as a gritty country roots rock band, is an Oklahoman product that has gained fame all over the US. Their music, often described as a marriage between Waylon Jennings’ honky tonk and Woody Guthrie’s folk music, also contains elements of bluegrass and rock music. The band is led by frontman Evan Felker, who also plays the guitar. The highly talented R. C. Edwards is on the bass. The sounds of the fiddle add a much needed flavor to their music, courtesy of Kyle Nix, the fiddle player. Ryan Engelman also plays the guitar with Giovanni Carnuccio topping it all off by playing the drums.
Their first album was released in 2007 and was followed up by a second album in 2010, produced by the renowned Mike McClure, famous also as a songwriter. This is a band that has risen to stardom on the red dirt music circuit, playing in many of the Central American states. A quintet without equal, they are known for music and performances filled with energy. The group began playing music at small venues and crowds. With time, they rose to fame and began attracting larger and larger crowds in one of the toughest areas for American bands.
Soon, they had attracted a huge following, with music lovers flocking to their concerts. Venues such as Houston’s Firehouse Saloon, Tulsa’s Cain’s Balroom and Austin’s Atone’s were playing host to concerts and cheap Turnpike Troubadours tickets were taken as soon as they became available.
Their rowdy and quick witted sound has matured into a signature style of music that has resulted in three phenomenal albums, each of them paying tribute to the US’s heartland. Their name is based upon the Indian Nation Turnpike, marking a journey from playing the songs of Jerry Jeff Walker and Townes van Zandt to playing original, in demand songs. It is no surprise therefore that this is a band that continues to attract more and more music lovers to their concerts as each day passes.
Q:When will my credit card be charged for Turnpike Troubadours Tickets?
A:Your credit card will be charged for Turnpike Troubadours Tickets as soon as the payment is made and transaction status is complete . In case there is a delay it will exceed one business day.