Trevor Noah Tickets
A big name in the standup comedy scene, Trevor Noah has stepped into the shoes of the award winning comedian Jon Stewart and now hosts the hit program The Daily Show. Just 31 years old, Noah has already achieved a lot and is in a comfortable place where he’s internationally recognized, lauded for his talent and has bagged quite a few prestigious honors and projects. He was the first African comedian to perform on the Jay Leno’s The Tonight Show and also made it to the Rolling Stone South Africa as the cover star. Calling his audience his friends, Trevor Noah believes that if they see him as a performer they won’t get the best out of him. But if his fans become his friends then he can treat them to hilarious comedy. The artist has announced some live shows and has multiple performances lined up in Boston – Trevor Noah tickets are now available.
Trevor Noah Venues
- Trevor Noah Bass Concert Hall
- New York Comedy Festival: Trevor Noah Beacon Theatre - NY
- Trevor Noah HEB Performance Hall At Tobin Center for the Performing Arts
Trevor Noah Cities
- Trevor Noah Austin TX
- Trevor Noah New York NY
- Trevor Noah San Antonio TX
Latest Trevor Noah Events
- Trevor Noah, HEB Performance Hall At Tobin Center for the Performing Arts tickets for 10/28 08:00 PM at HEB Performance Hall At Tobin Center for the Performing Arts, San Antonio, TX
- Fri Oct 28 2016
- New York Comedy Festival: Trevor Noah, Beacon Theatre - NY tickets for 11/05 07:00 PM at Beacon Theatre NY, New York, NY
- Sat Nov 05 2016
- New York Comedy Festival: Trevor Noah, Beacon Theatre - NY tickets for 11/05 09:45 PM at Beacon Theatre NY, New York, NY
- Sat Nov 05 2016
Trevor Noah – Born For Standup
A lot more people know about Trevor Noah now. When Jon Stewart bid farewell to The Daily Show after 17 years, the coveted spot was given to Trevor Noah and the decision left many baffled as the Americans hadn’t heard of him. He quickly changed that and now the whole America knows about the South African star dressed in crisp suit, seated behind The Daily Show desk.
Born to a European father and South African mother, Noah jokes that he was “born a crime”. His parents met during the time when interracial relationships were declared illegal in South Africa but they continued to date and later married under the radar. Their daringness produced a bold and courageous son who is not afraid to talk about controversial topics like race. In fact his mixed-race heritage has inspired his style and defines most of his work. His routine “The Racist” was enjoyed greatly by his “friends” and he produced some superb punchlines. While telling the story of his parents, he joked how his mother was adamant on dating a “white” man despite being arrested and fined multiple times. Regarding his father he told the laughing audience “Well you know how the Swiss love chocolate”.
Extremely talented and a gifted comedian, Trevor Noah improvises a lot in his live shows. During his performance in Dubai recently, he impressed the audience by producing an entire improvised skit on a dwarf who asks people to pick him up so that can steal from the top shelf. He belts out jokes one after the other without stopping and fans with Trevor Noah tickets can’t help but give him a standing ovation.
Know More About The Personality Of The Year – Trevor Noah
Noah doesn’t write down his material, in fact he prepares routines by living his life and forging stories in his mind. He believes that comedy is a great way of learning more about people and as they laugh along, you learn that they are not so much different than you. Here are some interesting tidbits about the star.
- Hailing from Johannesburg, at 18 Noah was already famous in his country as he starred in a soap opera “Isidingo”.
- Today, he’s the most successful comedian in Africa and feels that his country is finally opening up to comedy. “South Africans need to laugh and South Africans want to laugh.”
- His talent knows no bounds and Noah can speak five different languages.
- So far he’s the only African comedian to grace the prestigious platform of “Late Night with David Letterman” and “The Tonight Show”.
- In 2013 he made it to Forbes list of “13 African Celebrities to Watch”.
- He’s at the peak of his career and is globetrotting, having performed in multiple countries.