Tower Of Power Tickets
Based in Oakland, California, Tower Of Power is a brilliant R&B and jazz-funk band that took birth in 1968. The band has released nineteen albums since its inception in 1968. Some of its popular studio albums include East Bay Grease, Bump City, Tower of Power, The Great American Soulbook, Urban Renewal, Back to Oakland, In the Slot, We Came to Play!, Back on the Streets, Ain't Nothin' Stoppin' Us Now, Rhythm & Business, Dinosaur Tracks and the Oakland Zone. The band has also recorded and released a couple of live albums including Soul Vaccination: Live, Live and in Living Color, East Bay Archive Volume 1 and the 40th Anniversary.
Tower Of Power Venues
- Tower of Power & Average White Band Bergen Performing Arts Center
- Tower Of Power Birchmere Music Hall
- Tower of Power College Street Music Hall
- Gladys Knight & Tower of Power Hollywood Bowl
- Tower Of Power Keswick Theatre
- Tower Of Power Rams Head On Stage
- Tower Of Power Scottish Rite Auditorium - Collingswood
- Tower of Power & Average White Band Twin River Events Center
- Tower Of Power Wilbur Theatre - MA
Tower Of Power Cities
Latest Tower Of Power Events
- Tower of Power, Wilbur Theatre - MA tickets for 04/14 08:00 PM at Wilbur Theatre MA, Boston, MA
- Thu Apr 14 2016
- Tower of Power, College Street Music Hall tickets for 04/15 08:00 PM at College Street Music Hall, New Haven, CT
- Fri Apr 15 2016
- Tower of Power, Rams Head On Stage tickets for 04/17 08:30 PM at Rams Head On Stage, Annapolis, MD
- Sun Apr 17 2016
- Tower of Power, Birchmere Music Hall tickets for 04/19 07:30 PM at Birchmere Music Hall, Alexandria, VA
- Tue Apr 19 2016
- Tower of Power & Average White Band, Bergen Performing Arts Center tickets for 04/21 08:00 PM at Bergen Performing Arts Center, Englewood, NJ
- Thu Apr 21 2016
- Tower of Power & Average White Band, Scottish Rite Auditorium - Collingswood tickets for 04/22 08:00 PM at Scottish Rite Auditorium Collingswood, Collingswood, NJ
- Fri Apr 22 2016
- Tower of Power & Average White Band, Keswick Theatre tickets for 04/23 08:00 PM at Keswick Theatre, Glenside, PA
- Sat Apr 23 2016
- Gladys Knight & Tower of Power, Hollywood Bowl tickets for 08/03 08:00 PM at Hollywood Bowl, Los Angeles, CA
- Wed Aug 03 2016
Released in 1973, the third studio album, Tower of Power has proved to be the most successful album of the band till date. The RIAA has awarded the album a gold status which has opened at number fifteen on the Billboard Pop Albums chart. Some of the fan-favorite singles of the album include So Very Hard to Go, What Is Hip and This Time It's Real. The single, So Very Hard to Go, has smashed the Billboard Hot 100 chart at number seventeen and has even hit number one on the surveys of top forty radio stations in the West Coast. Some of the famous singles from other albums include You're Still a Young Man, You Ought to Be Havin' Fun, Soul with a Capital S, Down to the Nightclub, Soul Vaccination and Don’t Change Horses.
The band comprises of ten players including Emilio Castillo, Stephen Kupka, Francis Rocco Prestia, David Garibaldi, Larry Braggs, Roger Smith, Tom E. Politzer, Adolfo Acosta, Jerry Cortez and Sal Cracchiolo. Emilio Castillo is an incredible lead singer and saxophone player who is also known as the founder of the band. The sax player, Stephen Kupka convinced Castillo to perform original songs and therefore the band changed its name to Tower of Power and now both Castillo and Kupka are responsible for writing some of the celebrated songs of the band.
Francis Rocco Prestia plays the electric bass wonderfully and his unique style defines the band’s truly distinctive sound. David Garibaldi is a brilliant drummer of the band who has also been inducted into the Percussive Art Society Hall Of Fame in 2012. Mic Gillette is famous for being a brass player of the Tower of Power band as well as a member of the Cold Blood and The Sons of Champlin. Greg Adams has also made some fruitful contributions to the band by serving as a trumpet player and music arranger for twenty five long years. Overall, the band is made up of some exciting and enticing players and hence their concert is worth attending, so do not forget to pick your share of Tower Of Power tickets .
Since 1968, the band has been touring regularly and maintains an active touring calendar. In August 2008, the band headlined its show in San Mateo, California and at the Fillmore, San Francisco in October 2008 to celebrate its fortieth anniversary. The Fillmore show was a very pleasant experience as many former band players made onstage appearances. The main highlight of the band is the funky soul sound backed by a powerful horn section and the lines of bass guitar. The years, 1973 and 1974 have been the highest grossing years in the band’s history because the celebrated R&B singer, Lenny Williams played as a lead singer during this time period. The rhythm and horn section of the band is still the best one on planet which gets the masses moving on their feet at one point or another. If you get an opportunity to attend this concert, grab your share of Tower Of Power tickets and go watch it because you will be glad about your decision later on. It is pleasing to see the band still going good after forty five years of being together.
Q:Do you have some cheap tickets tower of power nh to offer me?
A:You have to visit the Tower Of Power inventory to choose your cheap tickets from the list. Kindly Browse the site for your tickets.
Q:Can i get buy 1, get 1 free deal on tower of power tickets?
A:I am sorry but at present we are not offering any such deal on Tower Of Power Tickets.