Tommy Emmanuel Tickets
Tommy Emmanuel is an Aussie guitarist and singer who has gained much recognition for his distinct ability to manipulate the instrument in the most versatile manner such as creative percussive sounds through the strings. He is known for his energetic stage performances and his intricate fingerpicking manner. Emmanuel was only seven when he was listing to the radio as he first heard the performance of Chet Atkins, which he describes as the vivid moment of strong inspiration. Over the years he has established himself as quite the legend and in 2010, he was given membership in the Order of Australia, which is a chivalry record that enlists accomplished persons. Guitar Magazine issues of 2010 and 2008 have named Emmanuel as the ‘Best Acoustic Guitarist’ according to the reader’s poll. The artist mostly plays simple guitars of lap steel guitars and performs in the folk, rock, blues, country and pop genres. Tommy Emmanuel tickets are considered to be a valuable commodity among aspiring guitarists and music freaks who love the instrument.
Tommy Emmanuel Venues
- Tommy Emmanuel Adler Theatre
- Tommy Emmanuel Byham Theater
- Tommy Emmanuel Cascade Theatre
- Tommy Emmanuel Crouse Hinds Theater - Mulroy Civic Center At Oncenter
- Tommy Emmanuel Kentucky Center - Bomhard Theatre
- Tommy Emmanuel Michael D. Rose Theatre - Univ Of Memphis
- Tommy Emmanuel Ohio Theatre - Playhouse Square Cleveland
- Tommy Emmanuel Palace Of Fine Arts
- Tommy Emmanuel Plaza Del Sol Performance Hall
- Tommy Emmanuel Tennessee Theatre
- Tommy Emmanuel Van Duzer Theatre
Tommy Emmanuel Cities
Latest Tommy Emmanuel Events
- Tommy Emmanuel, Adler Theatre tickets for 09/10 07:30 PM at Adler Theatre, Davenport, IA
- Wed Sep 10 2014
- Tommy Emmanuel, Ohio Theatre - Playhouse Square Cleveland tickets for 09/12 08:00 PM at Ohio Theatre Playhouse Square Cleveland, Cleveland, OH
- Fri Sep 12 2014
- Tommy Emmanuel, Crouse Hinds Theater - Mulroy Civic Center At Oncenter tickets for 09/16 07:30 PM at Crouse Hinds Theater Mulroy Civic Center At Oncenter, Syracuse, NY
- Tue Sep 16 2014
- Tommy Emmanuel, Tennessee Theatre tickets for 09/21 07:30 PM at Tennessee Theatre, Knoxville, TN
- Sun Sep 21 2014
- Tommy Emmanuel, Byham Theater tickets for 09/23 08:00 PM at Byham Theater, Pittsburgh, PA
- Tue Sep 23 2014
- Tommy Emmanuel, Kentucky Center - Bomhard Theatre tickets for 09/25 07:30 PM at Kentucky Center Bomhard Theatre, Louisville, KY
- Thu Sep 25 2014
- Tommy Emmanuel, Michael D. Rose Theatre - Univ Of Memphis tickets for 09/26 08:00 PM at Michael D. Rose Theatre Univ Of Memphis, Memphis, TN
- Fri Sep 26 2014
- Tommy Emmanuel, Plaza Del Sol Performance Hall tickets for 02/05 07:30 PM at Plaza Del Sol Performance Hall, Northridge, CA
- Thu Feb 05 2015
- Tommy Emmanuel, Van Duzer Theatre tickets for 02/10 08:00 PM at Van Duzer Theatre, Arcata, CA
- Tue Feb 10 2015
- Tommy Emmanuel, Cascade Theatre tickets for 02/11 07:30 PM at Cascade Theatre, Redding, CA
- Wed Feb 11 2015
At the age of four, in 1959 Tommy Emmanuel received his very first guitar while his mother taught him how to play along her lap steel guitar. Two year later, he was already working as a professional musician alongside his brother. On realizing the immense talent his boys had for music, their father formed a small family band, for the success of which he sold his house and took his folks to the road, living in two station wagons. Most of his childhood was spent keeping busy touring around Australia, playing the rhythm guitar, before the family moved back to living in a house and attending school.
After 1966, Tommy Emmanuel relocated to Sydney, continuing as a guitarist, and winning several contests as a teenager, which brought him national fame. By the late seventies he was performing with his brother, playing percussion instruments in a band called Goldrush, while he also covered session work for many jingles and albums. He gained more popularity as the lead guitarist after of The Southern Star Band, which was the backing group of singer Doug Parkinson. A few year later, he became part of the seventies rock band Dragon, with whom he toured rigorously including a tour with Tina Turner. He then parted way with the band in pursuit of an independent career. Emmanuel has performed alongside many notable artists including the likes of Doc Watson, Les Paul, John Denver, Air Supply, Sir George Martin, Eric Clapton and Chet Atkins.
Tommy Emmanuel, alongwith his brother Phil, played live at the 2000 Summer Olympics in Sydney in its closing ceremony. This was a major televised event that brought almost three billion viewers. In 1994 he was invited by John Farnham, the famous music veteran, to play the guitar with Noiseworks musician Stuart Fraser in a live Rwanda concert after which, he joined Stuart’s group. Emmanuel has released twenty-four studio albums from 1979 to 2011. Since 2007 he has been releasing an album consecutively each year. In 2006, he released a DVD of his live performance at Her Majesty’s Theatre in Ballarat, Australia, following which he also released a DVD of Center Stage in 2008. He has made three videos that serve to instruct guitar learners in 1993, 1996 and 2008, called Guitar Talk, Up Close and Emmanuel Labor, respectively.
Tommy Emmanuel has garnered much critical acclaim in the shape of award nominations and honors through the long years of his career in 1998 he received a Grammy nomination for his duet alongside Chet Atkins called Smokey Mountain Lullaby, in the category of Country Instrumental Performance. In 2007, his tune Gameshow Rag also known as Cannonball Rag, brought him an award from the Tamworth Country Music Festival. The same year he was nominated for a Grammy award in the category of Best Country Instrumental Performance. For a melodious night out filled with classic guitar tunes and rock flavors, get Tommy Emmanuel tickets.
Q:Can I exchange Tommy Emmanuel Tickets with another event?
A:You cannot exchange the Tommy Emmanuel Tickets with another event because it is against the company's policy.