Timeflies is a music duo from America, it consist of Cal Shapiro as vocalist and the well known producer Rob Resnick. The group started from Boston, United States, got together in October 2010 and is still going on making its name across States. There most recent performance was at the Tufts University funk bank known as The Ride. There genre of music if of a large variety, letting every single music lover enjoy their songs, genre such as Hip-Hop, Electro, Dubstep, Freestyle rap, Dance and rock.
- Timeflies Bluebird Theater
- Timeflies Bottom Lounge
- Timeflies Club Dada
- Timeflies Club Red
- Timeflies Coda - Philadelphia
- Timeflies Crocodile Cafe
- Timeflies Fortune Sound Club
- Timeflies Gramercy Theatre
- Timeflies Hawthorne Theatre
- Timeflies Paradise Rock Club
- Timeflies Roxy Theatre - CA
- Timeflies Social Hall - SF
- Timeflies Studio B at Skyway Theater
- Timeflies Taft Theatre
- Timeflies The Domino Room
- Timeflies U Street Music Hall
Latest Timeflies Events
- Timeflies, Bottom Lounge tickets for 11/04 07:00 PM Bottom Lounge
- Fri Nov 04 2016
- Timeflies, Studio B at Skyway Theater tickets for 11/06 08:00 PM Studio B at Skyway Theater
- Sun Nov 06 2016
- Timeflies, Bluebird Theater tickets for 11/08 08:00 PM Bluebird Theater
- Tue Nov 08 2016
- Timeflies, The Domino Room tickets for 11/10 07:00 PM The Domino Room
- Thu Nov 10 2016
- Timeflies, Crocodile Cafe tickets for 11/11 08:00 PM Crocodile Cafe
- Fri Nov 11 2016
- Timeflies, Fortune Sound Club tickets for 11/12 08:00 PM Fortune Sound Club
- Sat Nov 12 2016
- Timeflies, Hawthorne Theatre tickets for 11/13 08:00 PM Hawthorne Theatre
- Sun Nov 13 2016
- Timeflies, Social Hall SF tickets for 11/15 08:00 PM Social Hall SF
- Tue Nov 15 2016
- Timeflies, Roxy Theatre CA tickets for 11/16 09:00 PM Roxy Theatre CA
- Wed Nov 16 2016
- Timeflies, Club Red tickets for 11/17 08:00 PM Club Red
- Thu Nov 17 2016
- Timeflies, Club Dada tickets for 11/19 09:00 PM Club Dada
- Sat Nov 19 2016
Even though the dup began their music journey from Boston, Cal originally belonged to New York and Rob from New Jersey, but the group got together and are currently residing in Brooklyn. Timeflies released their first ever album by the end of September 2011, it was named The Scotch Tape and proved to be a great success and in favor of the group. Within twenty-four hours of the album’s release, the album gained its rightful place on number eight on the iTunes chart and as number two on the iTunes Pop chart, they were able to show that there music is worth listening to.
Listening to these two incredible musicians will want you to become their number one fan and never stop listening to their songs. They have every kind of music being played for you whether you’re a Hip-pop fan or rock fan, these guys will give you an un-forgettable show. Then better hurry up and purchase Timeflies tickets before you lose your chance, because it is always first come first serve. And since it has no specific audience criteria, you can always bring your family and loved ones with you to the performance and have them enjoy along-side with you.
The Vanity Fair had them receive the title of "Musical Masterminds" after their first debut. Tuesday has been dubbed by the fans as "Timeflies Tuesday" as the group makes a video every week showing what is happening in the world of Timeflies and keeping the fans interested in their activities. Timeflies has been known to perform frequently at universities and colleges all around the United States and gaining as many fans as they can on their way to success
Rob first started out his production after he constructed a Pro Tools studio in the basement of his house, mainly for the bands from high school such as After Tonight and Inevitable. At the University of Tufts, Rob received his degree with majors in philosophy and music. In sophomore year, he was able to use his audio production such as Ableton, Reason and Digital Performer. Rob quotes that his major influences are Xaphoon Jones, Dr. Luke and Pretty Lights. Similarly Cal started singing since he was just a teenager and he also gained his degree from the University of Tufts and was a major in Entrepreneurship and Music. Upon joining a performance called The Ride, Cal started to love the performance on stage. It was then that Cal got together with Rob and created Timeflies. Cal biggest influence was Janis Joplin, Big L., Muddy Waters and Robert Johnson. Cal is a big fan of Scotch which is why Timeflies first album was called The Scotch Tape.
This is all that can be told about the Timeflies, but to know about them you have to watch their live performance and see for yourself at how good they are. Better buy those Timeflies tickets and enjoy the show while you still can before your chance Is gone.
Q:When will my credit card be charged for timeflies tickets?
A:Your credit card will be charged for Timeflies Tickets within one business day. Check out on the directions and place the order right away.