Tim Mcgraw Glendale Tickets
Country music’s super couple is ready to hit the road together. Tim McGraw and wife Faith Hill have announced “2017 Soul2Soul World Tour” that will so far stop in 65 cities. Gila River Arena will welcome the stars on July 21 and even though the concert won’t take place for several months now, fans are still rushing to buy Tim McGraw Glendale tickets. The husband-wife duo has been looking forward to tour together and they last boarded the tour bus almost five years ago. Watch them live as they set the stage ablaze and sweep you off your feet with their amazing chemistry.
Tim McGraw & Faith Hill Co-headline in Soul2Soul Tour
Announcing their third major tour since marriage, McGraw and Hill can’t wait to embark on this world trek. Performing live in 65 cities, the tour is likely to add more dates once it kicks off in April 2017. The demand for Tim McGraw Glendale tickets along with their other concerts tickets is increasing – get yours now. In the mean time, let’s catch up on our Tim McGraw facts.
- Despite being in the limelight all the time and having an equally famous wife, Tim keeps his daughters away from media scrutiny. In fact, he’s quite protective when it comes to his personal life and apparently the daughters aren’t allowed to have a Twitter account.
- Wondering how Tim continues to look younger and younger every day? Well he has quit drinking which allowed him to lose a lot of weight and he also follows a strict workout plan.
- McGraw is one of country music’s bad boys. Before pursuing music as a career he wanted to become a lawyer, greatly inspired by Al Pacino’s “…And Justice for All”. But his love for booze came in his way and he had to give up that dream.
- Tim McGraw has five tattoos on his body – which the fans know of. These include the word “Faith” and a cross with his daughters’ initials.
- McGraw and Faith Hill have produced several duets together that are a testament of their sizzling hot relationship and genuine affection towards each other. Cue the “It’s Your Love” and “Let’s Make Love”.