Tim Hicks Tickets
Things are about to get a little crazy with Tim Hicks. The Canadian singer and songwriter has announced a headlining tour titled “Get a Little Crazy” that will kick off in November, covering numerous North American cities. With Cold Creek County and Jason Benoit stacking the lineup, Hicks is looking forward to performing live and admitted that he has the best time on the road. Winner of 2014 CCMA “Rising Star” award, Hicks will be rocking music from his latest album “5:01” and fans with Tim Hicks tickets will get to enjoy live rendition of the chart busters So Do I and Young, Alive and In Love. In just a short span of time, the country crooner has built a loyal fan following and his concerts witness jam-packed attendance.
Tim Hicks Venues
- Tim Hicks, Jason Blaine & River Town Saints Budweiser Gardens
- Tim Hicks & Chad Brownlee Club Regent Casino
- Tim Hicks & Chad Brownlee Commodore Ballroom
- Tim Hicks General Motors Centre
- Tim Hicks, Jason Blaine & River Town Saints Hamilton Place Theatre
- Tim Hicks Sudbury Arena
Tim Hicks Cities
Latest Tim Hicks Events
- Tim Hicks & Chad Brownlee, Commodore Ballroom tickets for 01/07 08:00 PM at Commodore Ballroom, Vancouver, BC
- Sat Jan 07 2017
- Tim Hicks & Chad Brownlee, Commodore Ballroom tickets for 01/08 08:00 PM at Commodore Ballroom, Vancouver, BC
- Sun Jan 08 2017
- Tim Hicks & Chad Brownlee, Club Regent Casino tickets for 01/16 08:00 PM at Club Regent Casino, Winnipeg, MB
- Mon Jan 16 2017
- Tim Hicks, Jason Blaine & River Town Saints, Hamilton Place Theatre tickets for 01/19 07:00 PM at Hamilton Place Theatre, Hamilton, ON
- Thu Jan 19 2017
- Tim Hicks, Jason Blaine & River Town Saints, General Motors Centre tickets for 01/20 07:00 PM at General Motors Centre, Oshawa, ON
- Fri Jan 20 2017
- Tim Hicks, Jason Blaine & River Town Saints, Budweiser Gardens tickets for 01/21 07:00 PM at Budweiser Gardens, London, ON
- Sat Jan 21 2017
Tim Hicks Rises as a Dynamic Country Artist
Singing professionally for 17 years now, Tim Hicks has a voice that’s made for country music. At 7 he joined his first band, collaborated with many musicians including cover bands and tribute acts and also worked with signed artists as a sideman. Gaining confidence and experience, he released his solo album in 2013 and since then hasn’t looked back. Hailing from Ontario, the seasoned tenor performs live throughout the city, four to five nights a week and is super excited for his first headlining tour. According to Hicks, “My favorite part of this crazy life I have is playing live. I’m looking forward to some of the best nights of my life out on the road and can guarantee that nobody is going to have more fun than us this fall.” So are you ready with your Tim Hicks tickets? From this statement it’s clear that the star will show you a wonderful time, making it worth every penny spent.
Tim Hicks Serves Up an Eclectic Style Laced with Humor & Good Time Anthems
Even before the release of his debut album “Throw Down” in 2013, Tim Hicks was taking home lots of honors and awards. Participating in festivals and performing live at numerous venues, he earned his first nomination at the Niagara Music Award in 2008 and the very next year won the “Best Male Vocalist” award. Sharing stage with big names like Blue Rodeo, Suzie McNeil, Ron Sexsmith, Michelle Wright, Dean Brody, Doc Walker and Shane Yellowbird, he won another award in 2011 for the “Best Country Artist”. He teamed up with some of the top producers like Jeff Coplan and Neil Sanderson and in 2013 treated the fans to his debut album “Throw Down”. Packed with fun inducing, upbeat party songs, it peaked at 16th position on the Canadian Billboard charts and produced hit numbers like “Get By” and “Hell Raisin’ Good Time”. The album earned him his first Juno Award nomination as well as the title of the hottest new star. From start to the finish, “Throw Down” was a stellar effort and it had the country music fans looking forward to his next album.
Tim Hicks Finds Place Among the Country Music’s Elite
The follow-up record “5:01” shows a completely different side of Tim Hicks. Joining hands with the A-list lyricists like Todd Clark, Jaron Boyer and Phil Barton, Hicks has treated the listeners to a range of styles which includes a beautiful duet “Not Ready to Say Goodnight” featuring Madeline Merlo and tongue in cheek ballad “She Don’t Drink Whiskey Anymore”. The record is fuelled with country, hip-hop and rock tunes like “Dust and Bone” and “My Baby”. “5:01” never lets up and is laced with screaming B3s, wailing guitars and energetic vocals.
The track “So Do I” has become a live staple for Tim Hicks and it shouts to the audience “you guys are here for a good time. So are we”. He’s ready to bring his ingenious sense of humor and honest songs to your city, so don’t miss his upcoming concert. He will show you the time of your life.