When Thursday, the post-hardcore band released its 2011 album "No Devolución," it was another example of how much they had matured over the years. Yes, the album was not genre defining but it was a pretty bold statement from a band that had spent the previous fifteen years in brining post-hardcore to the masses. Then all of a sudden, it all ended and Thursday broke up. Their fans were shocked. When it looked as if, they will not be coming back even again, Thursday returned in 2016. Not only have they made a comeback, but they have also decided to go on a tour this year. So if you are a fan, grab Thursday tickets and watch them as they bring the house down, live.
- Thursday Allston MA
- Thursday Anaheim CA
- Thursday Austin TX
- Thursday Cleveland OH
- Thursday Columbus OH
- Thursday Dallas TX
- Thursday Denver CO
- Thursday Detroit MI
- Thursday Fort Lauderdale FL
- Thursday Nashville TN
- Thursday Northampton MA
- Thursday Orlando FL
- Thursday Philadelphia PA
- Thursday Phoenix AZ
- Thursday San Antonio TX
- Thursday Washington DC
- Thursday Portrush CL
- Thursday, Barracuda Nightclub tickets for 01/22 07:30 PM at Barracuda Nightclub,Austin, TX
- Tue Jan 22 2019
- Thursday, Barracuda Nightclub tickets for 01/24 07:30 PM at Barracuda Nightclub,Austin, TX
- Thu Jan 24 2019
- Thursday, The Crescent Ballroom - Phoenix tickets for 01/28 08:00 PM at The Crescent Ballroom Phoenix,Phoenix, AZ
- Mon Jan 28 2019
- Thursday, The Crescent Ballroom - Phoenix tickets for 01/29 08:00 PM at The Crescent Ballroom Phoenix,Phoenix, AZ
- Tue Jan 29 2019
- Thursday, Union Stage - DC tickets for 02/15 08:30 PM at Union Stage DC,Washington, DC
- Fri Feb 15 2019
- Thursday, Union Stage - DC tickets for 02/16 08:30 PM at Union Stage DC,Washington, DC
- Sat Feb 16 2019
- Thursday, The Abbey - Orlando tickets for 02/20 08:30 PM at The Abbey Orlando,Orlando, FL
- Wed Feb 20 2019
- Thursday, The Abbey - Orlando tickets for 02/21 08:30 PM at The Abbey Orlando,Orlando, FL
- Thu Feb 21 2019
- Thursday, Culture Room tickets for 02/22 07:30 PM at Culture Room,Fort Lauderdale, FL
- Fri Feb 22 2019
- Thursday, Culture Room tickets for 02/23 07:30 PM at Culture Room,Fort Lauderdale, FL
- Sat Feb 23 2019
- Thursday, Skully's Music Diner tickets for 02/27 08:30 PM at Skully's Music Diner,Columbus, OH
- Wed Feb 27 2019
- Thursday, Skully's Music Diner tickets for 02/28 08:30 PM at Skully's Music Diner,Columbus, OH
- Thu Feb 28 2019
- Thursday, Underground Arts tickets for 03/07 09:00 PM at Underground Arts,Philadelphia, PA
- Thu Mar 07 2019
- Thursday, Underground Arts tickets for 03/08 09:00 PM at Underground Arts,Philadelphia, PA
- Fri Mar 08 2019
- Thursday, Brighton Music Hall - MA tickets for 03/10 08:30 PM at Brighton Music Hall MA,Allston, MA
- Sun Mar 10 2019
- (In)dependent: The Heroin Project, Academy of Music Theatre - MA tickets for 03/22 07:30 PM at Academy of Music Theatre MA,Northampton, MA
- Fri Mar 22 2019
- (In)dependent: The Heroin Project, Academy of Music Theatre - MA tickets for 03/23 07:30 PM at Academy of Music Theatre MA,Northampton, MA
- Sat Mar 23 2019
- The Open Championship - Thursday Championship Round, Royal Portush Golf Club tickets for 07/18 03:30 AM at Royal Portush Golf Club,Portrush, CL
- Thu Jul 18 2019
- The Open Championship - Friday Championship Round, Royal Portush Golf Club tickets for 07/19 03:30 AM at Royal Portush Golf Club,Portrush, CL
- Fri Jul 19 2019
- The Open Championship - Saturday Championship Round, Royal Portush Golf Club tickets for 07/20 03:30 AM at Royal Portush Golf Club,Portrush, CL
- Sat Jul 20 2019
One of the most significant players of the post-hardcore movement of the twenty first century, Thursday are now back! Not only have they reunited, they have also now decided to go on tour. Get ready to listen to some great music by booking your Thursday tickets now.
Inspired by the rock band Joy Division, Thursday were incepted in the year 1997. Since they were formed in New Brunswick, they started to play basement gigs in not only their city but also in New York and New Jersey. The first of those performances was held on New Year's Eve, 1998.
Thursday began to record a few demos and started to give them away at their shows. They then joined hands with MP3.com to release their first extended play "1999 Summer Tour EP." The band then released its debut studio album "Waiting" on December 6, 1999.
Two years later, they signed with Victory Records, an independent label. Thursday released their second album "Full Collapse" and it became the record that put them under the spotlight for the first time. The record received three stars out of five from both AllMusic and Rolling Stone. It also received four stars out of five from Punknews.org. The album went on to peak at number nine on the Top Independent Albums and at number ten on the Top Heatseekers chart. On the Billboard 200, it climbed to number 178.
Making An Impact
In 2002, Thursday left Victory Records and signed a recording contract with Island Records. Thursday spent September and October on the road because of the Plea for Peace Tour. Once the road trip ended, they began to record their next album. The album was completed in just six months and "War All the Time" hit the stores on September 16, 2003.
The album received four stars out of five from AllMusic and four and a half stars out of five from Spin. Rolling Stone gave it three stars out of five while Entertainment Weekly gave it an A- rating. It did quite well commercially too. War All the Time climbed to number seven on the US Billboard 200 and went to the 62nd position on the UK Official Charts Company.
Thursday spent quite a lot of time on the road following the release of the album. Not only that, but they also came out with a couple of EPs in the meantime. They went on a hiatus in 2004 but it did not last for long and they returned in 2005.
Subsequent Years and Dissolution
Thursday released their next album titled "A City by the Light Divided" on May 2, 2006. It was another big critical hit that got four stars out of five from AllMusic and all five out of five from Alternative Press. The record also went as high as number 20 on the US Billboard 200 and to number 112 in the UK. Thursday left their label in the early part of the next year.
They signed with Epitaph Records and released their next album "Common Existence" in February of 2009. It received four stars out of five from the Alternative Press as well as AllMusic. The album also peaked at the 65th position on the Billboard 200.
Thursday released "No Devolución" in 2011 and it turned out to be another critical success story that got four stars out of five from AllMusic, Punknews.org, Revolver and Sputnikmusic. In November of the same year, they announced that they will not be making any new music and were disbanding.
In January of 2016, Thursday's past members posted a picture of them spending time together. That led to people talking about the band's reunion. The band did get back together about two months later. They went on to perform at the Riot Fest in September of the same year and then followed that up with a concert at the Starland Ballroom on December 30th which was billed as their homecoming.
Thursday also went on a tour spanning over 24 dates in March and April, 2017. Now they are hitting the road again and the announcement has their fans excited. Grab Thursday tickets and get ready to see them rock your city when they come to perform near you.
Nothing beats the joy of watching your favorite music artist perform live! Thursday's concert dates are out and fans are looking forward to the upcoming shows. The next concert will be held in Denver at the Bluebird Theater on 19-Jan-19, while the last available date is for the event scheduled for Portrush at the Royal Portush Golf Club on 18-Jul-19. For complete information regarding dates and venues, please visit our website.
|Thursday||Bluebird Theater||Denver, CO||Sat Jan 19 201908:30 PM|
|Thursday||Bluebird Theater||Denver, CO||Sun Jan 20 201908:30 PM|
|Thursday||Barracuda Nightclub||Austin, TX||Tue Jan 22 201907:30 PM|
|Thursday||Paper Tiger||San Antonio, TX||Wed Jan 23 201908:00 PM|
|Thursday||Barracuda Nightclub||Austin, TX||Thu Jan 24 201907:30 PM|
|Thursday||Trees||Dallas, TX||Fri Jan 25 201908:30 PM|
|Thursday||Trees||Dallas, TX||Sat Jan 26 201908:30 PM|
|Thursday||The Crescent Ballroom - Phoenix||Phoenix, AZ||Mon Jan 28 201908:00 PM|
|Thursday||The Crescent Ballroom - Phoenix||Phoenix, AZ||Tue Jan 29 201908:00 PM|
|Thursday||Chain Reaction||Anaheim, CA||Wed Jan 30 201908:00 PM|
Thursday Tickets Prices
The average price for Thursday Tickets start from $60. The minimum get in price is $41 for Thursday Tickets at the Paper Tiger, San Antonio. For a detailed look at ticket prices and amazing discounts, visit our website.
|Name||City||Date||Average Ticket Price||Get In Price
* Ticket Prices vary on hourly basis.
|Upcoming Event||Discount Code||Percentage||Date|
|The Open Championship - Thursday Championship Round, Royal Portush Golf Club, Portrush, CL||Event18||4%||Thu Jul 18 2019 03:30 AM|
|The Open Championship - Friday Championship Round, Royal Portush Golf Club, Portrush, CL||Event18||4%||Fri Jul 19 2019 03:30 AM|
|The Open Championship - Saturday Championship Round, Royal Portush Golf Club, Portrush, CL||Event18||4%||Sat Jul 20 2019 03:30 AM|
|The Open Championship - Sunday Championship Round, Royal Portush Golf Club, Portrush, CL||Event18||4%||Sun Jul 21 2019 03:30 AM|