Thunder On The Mountain Tickets
Thunder on the Mountain is a country music festival that takes place every year in early June. Each festival brings with it an impressive lineup of chart topping performers and a week full of several other events and activities. The entire production takes place atop the Mulberry Mountains, whose beauty has mesmerized people all over the world. Stretched over nearly 650 acres of land, the venue of the festival will be the lovely hills and the miles of forests that surround it. The attendees will have the option to camp out and have a unique experience. Music and celebrations aside, the campers will be treated to the breathtaking sight of the sun rising and setting over the Mulberry Mountains. This is an event people in the area should not miss. Thunder on the Mountain tickets are already available.
Thunder On The Mountain Tickets
- Buy Gary Allan, Thunder Mountain Amphitheatre Tickets for Fri Sep 1 2017 Fri Sep 1 2017Gary Allan, Thunder Mountain Amphitheatre, tickets for 09/01 19:00 at Thunder Mountain Amphitheatre, Loveland, CO
- Fri Sep 1 2017
- Buy Texas Hippie Coalition, Thunder Mountain Amphitheatre Tickets for Sat Sep 2 2017 Sat Sep 2 2017Texas Hippie Coalition, Thunder Mountain Amphitheatre, tickets for 09/02 19:00 at Thunder Mountain Amphitheatre, Loveland, CO
- Sat Sep 2 2017
- Buy Joan Jett and The Blackhearts, Thunder Mountain Amphitheatre Tickets for Sun Sep 3 2017 Sun Sep 3 2017Joan Jett and The Blackhearts, Thunder Mountain Amphitheatre, tickets for 09/03 19:00 at Thunder Mountain Amphitheatre, Loveland, CO
- Sun Sep 3 2017
- Buy Judah & The Lion, Thunder Mountain Amphitheatre Tickets for Fri Sep 22 2017 Fri Sep 22 2017Judah & The Lion, Thunder Mountain Amphitheatre, tickets for 09/22 19:00 at Thunder Mountain Amphitheatre, Loveland, CO
- Fri Sep 22 2017
- Buy George Thorogood and The Destroyers, Thunder Mountain Amphitheatre Tickets for Sat Sep 30 2017 Sat Sep 30 2017George Thorogood and The Destroyers, Thunder Mountain Amphitheatre, tickets for 09/30 19:00 at Thunder Mountain Amphitheatre, Loveland, CO
- Sat Sep 30 2017
- Buy The Wailers, Thunder Mountain Amphitheatre Tickets for Sun Oct 1 2017 Sun Oct 1 2017The Wailers, Thunder Mountain Amphitheatre, tickets for 10/01 19:00 at Thunder Mountain Amphitheatre, Loveland, CO
- Sun Oct 1 2017
The three days festival will consist of more than 40 performers, each of which will be divided to perform over the days. The new and emerging artists will take the stage on day one, the more known and the underground acts will have the spotlight on day two, and by day three, the attendees will be treated to the artists who have topped the country charts in that given year. The two main headliners this year are Luke Bryan and Toby Keith. Other than music, people can participate in activities such as fishing, rafting and hiking, or be a part of competitive outdoor games organized by the sponsors.
People who attend will also have the chance to book their own stalls or merchandize camps. Attendees will have the option to put up food stalls as well or sell supplies or souvenirs. Others can participate as volunteers in various aspects of the event, including helping setting it up before the three days, or being ushers and supervisors. The list of posts open to volunteers is available on festival’s homepage alongside the Thunder on the Mountain tickets.
Among the headlining performers this time is going to be Toby Keith, who has had quite a year. Having sold over 40 million albums all over the world, Keith is now known as one of the biggest male country music performers of this time. To this date he has sold over 16 studio records, not including his Christmas albums and other compilation records. He has about 40 singles on the "Billboard Hot Country Songs" charts, 19 of which have been number ones. His biggest hits out of these are "Beer for My Horses" which remained on number one for six weeks, and "As Good As I Once Was". The American Country Awards recognized him as the "Artist of the Decade". He has actively been performing since 1993, and now at 51 years of age, he has proven his longevity in the industry. He only received his breakthrough hit in 1997 with "How Do You Like Me Now?!".
The other performer who will take the festival stage on the final day is Luke Bryan. This young singer from Leesburg, Georgia managed a breakthrough in 2010, after trying continuously since 2005. The year proved to be quite big for him as he swept most award shows clean, most importantly, taking home the "Best New Artist" trophy at the Academy of Country Music Awards. Before becoming a leading singer, he worked behind the scenes as a songwriter for other people with the likes of Travis Tritt. It was when he scored a recording contract with "Capitol Records" that he achieved stardom. His songs such as "We Rode in Trucks" resonated really well with the country music listeners and established him as a mainstream artist and a household name.
His biggest hits today are "I Don’t Want This Night to End", and the number one track "Country Girl (Shake it For Me)". Not only did it do well on the country charts, but also managed to crack the top 10 in the popular charts. The young singer has been on a tour of his own. He will be taking a break from his tight schedule to perform at the Thunder Festival. He will be performing a condensed track listing of the "Dirt Road Diaries Tour", which will consist of his latest hits as well as some old ones.
The festival is thus an amazing opportunity for country music folks to come together and be part of a series of enjoyable events, and listen to some incredible music.