Thomas Rhett New Orleans Tickets
Larger than life country pop star, Thomas Rhett is taking his fans by storm. Currently on tour alongside the headliners Florida Georgia Line, Rhett is showing jam-packed crowd time of their lives with his infectious beats and powerful vocals. Frankie Ballard has also joined the duo on “Anything Goes Tour” and these special talents are having a blast performing their incredible music live. Florida Georgia Line, Thomas Rhett & Frankie Ballard New are coming to New Orleans Arena on October 16 and if you still haven’t bought your Thomas Rhett New Orleans tickets, then act fast.
Know More About the Georgia Heartthrob – Thomas Rhett
So are you all set with your Thomas Rhett New Orleans tickets? Before heading to the New Orleans Arena, find out more about this superb musician and songwriter. You won’t be disappointed!
- Despite being a heartthrob of millions, Rhett is a one-woman man. Yes, he married his first grade friend Lauren and is on for a long haul. Due to his hectic touring schedule, Thomas tries to keep his marriage spiced up by travelling with his wife and being as romantic as possible.
- A talented songwriter, Rhett follows a unique rule when penning songs. He recently revealed that he writes all his tracks like rap songs so that the words fit and they sound groovy.
- Music talent runs in the family. Thomas Rhett is the son of the famous Rhett Akins who has given country music numerous hits. The father-son duo also became the first in the country music history to be actively composing music together and having their songs reach the charts.
- Thomas is a team player. Ever since he got into the live music scene, he has been sharing the stage with some of the top names in the industry and even wrapped up a tour with Toby Keith. He shares great chemistry with his peers and can easily bring a crowd of thousands to its feet.
- His debut album spawned 5 chartbusters – “Get Me Some of That”, “Something to Do with My Hands”, “Beer With Jesus”, “It Goes Like This” and “Make Me Wanna”.