The Zombies Tickets
It’s an exciting time for the rock music fans as The Zombies have announced their return to the music scene. The band has been hard at work for the past year and a half and will soon drop the final piece of their recent resurgence. Following the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame nomination and an appearance at a music festival, the legendary rock act got down to work and is now ready with their 6th record “Still Got That Hunger”. Their first album in four years, it features the current lineup – Jim Rodford, Steve Rodford, Tom Toomey and the founders, Rod Argent and Colin Blunstone. Scheduled for October 9 release, the album will be supported by a US tour. That’s just not it! The original lineup – Argent, Blunstone, Chris White and drummer Hugh Grundyis have also reunited and will be touring separately, performing live music from their 1968 masterpiece album “Odessey & Oracle”. The Zombies tickets for both the tours are now available and in great demand.
The Zombies Venues
- The Zombies Ace Hotel - Los Angeles
- The Zombies Aladdin Theatre
- The Zombies Barrymore Theatre - Madison
- The Zombies Calvin Theatre
- The Zombies Cinema Imperial
- The Zombies Club Regent Casino
- The Zombies Commodore Ballroom
- The Zombies Danforth Music Hall Theatre
- The Zombies First Avenue
- The Zombies Golden Nugget - Biloxi
- The Zombies Lorain Palace Theatre
- The Zombies Royal Oak Music Theatre
- The Zombies Sangamon Auditorium
- The Zombies Tennessee Performing Arts Center - James K Polk Theater
- The Zombies Thalia Hall
- The Zombies The Ridgefield Playhouse
- The Zombies The Showbox
- The Zombies The UC Theatre
- The Zombies Town Hall Theatre - NY
- The Zombies Variety Playhouse
- The Zombies Wilbur Theatre - MA
The Zombies Cities
The Zombies Schedule 2017-18
- The Zombies, Town Hall tickets for 03/25 08:00 PM Town Hall
- Sat Mar 25 2017
- The Zombies, The Ridgefield Playhouse tickets for 03/30 08:00 PM The Ridgefield Playhouse
- Thu Mar 30 2017
- The Zombies, Danforth Music Hall Theatre tickets for 04/02 07:00 PM Danforth Music Hall Theatre
- Sun Apr 02 2017
- The Zombies, Royal Oak Music Theatre tickets for 04/04 07:00 PM Royal Oak Music Theatre
- Tue Apr 04 2017
- The Zombies, Lorain Palace Theatre tickets for 04/05 08:00 PM Lorain Palace Theatre
- Wed Apr 05 2017
- The Zombies, Golden Nugget Biloxi tickets for 04/07 08:00 PM Golden Nugget Biloxi
- Fri Apr 07 2017
- The Zombies, Variety Playhouse tickets for 04/08 08:00 PM Variety Playhouse
- Sat Apr 08 2017
- The Zombies, Tennessee Performing Arts Center James K Polk Theater tickets for 04/09 07:00 PM Tennessee Performing Arts Center James K Polk Theater
- Sun Apr 09 2017
- The Zombies, Sangamon Auditorium tickets for 04/11 07:30 PM Sangamon Auditorium
- Tue Apr 11 2017
- The Zombies, Thalia Hall tickets for 04/13 08:00 PM Thalia Hall
- Thu Apr 13 2017
- The Zombies, Thalia Hall tickets for 04/14 08:00 PM Thalia Hall
- Fri Apr 14 2017
- The Zombies, Barrymore Theatre tickets for 04/15 07:00 PM Barrymore Theatre
- Sat Apr 15 2017
- The Zombies, First Avenue tickets for 04/17 08:30 PM First Avenue
- Mon Apr 17 2017
- The Zombies, Club Regent Casino tickets for 04/18 08:00 PM Club Regent Casino
- Tue Apr 18 2017
- The Zombies, Commodore Ballroom tickets for 04/21 08:00 PM Commodore Ballroom
- Fri Apr 21 2017
- The Zombies, The Showbox tickets for 04/22 08:00 PM The Showbox
- Sat Apr 22 2017
- The Zombies, Aladdin Theatre tickets for 04/23 08:00 PM Aladdin Theatre
- Sun Apr 23 2017
- The Zombies, The UC Theatre tickets for 04/25 08:00 PM The UC Theatre
- Tue Apr 25 2017
- The Zombies, Ace Hotel Los Angeles tickets for 04/29 08:30 PM Ace Hotel Los Angeles
- Sat Apr 29 2017
The Rise of the 60s’ Rock Legends
Formed in 1962, The Zombies found immense success with their single “She's Not There”, an original, remarkably confident first-time effort. It not only gained popularity in their home country Britain but also reached number two position on the US charts. Another single “Tell Her No” also became a classic example of British Pop Invasion and placed the band on the map. The Zombies continued to compose some incredible tunes but tragically they were unable to find any commercial success. After their second album “Odessey & Oracle” hit the shelves in 1968, the band split and had a few on and off reunions. In 2000, the original members, Rod Argent and Colin Blunstone got back together for good and in 2013 celebrated their 50th anniversary with an American tour. Receiving great reception and enjoying sold out The Zombies tickets, the band performed in front of packed crowd. They went on to release two new albums, “As Far As I Can See” in 2004 and “Breathe Out, Breathe In” in 2011. The fans now await their big 2015 release “Still Got That Hunger” and are also looking forward to the supporting tour.
Besides The Beatles and The Beach Boys, The Zombies is perhaps the only other band that produced beautiful melodies. Breathy vocals by Blunstone and Argent’s classical influenced piano and organ playing resulted in some ingenious sound. They took the listeners by storm with their backup choral harmonies, shining jazz and unexpected shifts from major to minor keys. Their adventurous approach spawned hits like “Time of the Season”, “Care of Cell 44”, “The Way I Feel Inside” and “Brief Candles”.
The Zombies Bring Alive 1968 Masterpiece
The Zombies are looking forward to the new chapter in their career and can’t wait for the historic US Tour. A lot of exciting things are happening for the legendary band, as they will not just be rocking huge arenas with their astounding music but will also be treating the fans to some fresh melodies. They recently released the song “Moving On” from the upcoming album and it was definitely a boisterous rocker. Paired with Argent’s big bluesy guitar and piano sound and Blunstone’s powerful vocals, the track has received critical acclaim. The joyous band stated in an interview, “This couldn’t be possible if it weren’t for the incredible fans who have stuck by us for so long. Thank you to everyone for the constant love and support, it’s because of you that we’ve Still Got That Hunger, so thank you all”.
The US Tour kicks off September 30 from Dallas and is expected to run till October 27, final show taking place in San Francisco.
The Zombies Events Tickets Prices
The average price for The Zombies Tickets start from $86. The minimum get in price is $42 for The Zombies Tickets at the Golden Nugget - Biloxi, Biloxi. For a detailed look at ticket prices and amazing discounts, visit our website.
|Name||City||Date||Average Ticket Price||Get In Price
|The Zombies||New York||25-Mar-17||$112||$73|
|The Zombies||Royal Oak||4-Apr-17||$108||$54|
* Ticket Prices vary on hourly basis.
Q:Hi. Is it possible that I choose my own seats for the zombies tickets nyc?
A:Yes definitely you can choose the seats for the zombies Tickets!
Q:Are there any delivery charges for zombies tickets?
A:Delivery charges for the zombies Tickets are included in its price published online. There is no additional cost.
Q:Can I buy the zombies tickets 2016 from the arena?
A:Yes, you can buy The Zombies Tickets directly from the specified counters at the arena itself if that is convenient for you.