The Wood Brothers Tickets
The Americana trio from New York City Atlanta has announced a fall 2018 tour that will head straight into 2019 winters. The Wood Brothers tickets sales are soaring as the folk-blues musicians have had years to cement themselves as a hard-touring trio. The initial run included concerts from October 24 through November 10, 2018. The early January 2019 leg has also been announced and so far 9 new dates have been disclosed. The Wood Brothers released their latest album “One Drop of Truth” in February 2018 and it reached top 50 on the Billboard 200.
The Wood Brothers Cities
- The Wood Brothers Atlanta GA
- The Wood Brothers Boise ID
- The Wood Brothers Burlington VT
- The Wood Brothers Jacksonville OR
- The Wood Brothers La Fayette NY
- The Wood Brothers Morrison CO
- The Wood Brothers Saint Charles IA
- The Wood Brothers Salt Lake City UT
- The Wood Brothers San Jose CA
- The Wood Brothers Seattle WA
The Wood Brothers Tickets
- Buy The Wood Brothers, Atlanta Botanical Garden Tickets for 07/10 06:00 PM The Wood Brothers, Atlanta Botanical Garden tickets for 07/10 06:00 PM at Atlanta Botanical Garden, Atlanta, GA
- Wed Jul 10 2019
- Buy Lake Street Dive & The Wood Brothers, Waterfront Park - Burlington Tickets for 07/25 07:00 PM Lake Street Dive & The Wood Brothers, Waterfront Park - Burlington tickets for 07/25 07:00 PM at Waterfront Park Burlington, Burlington, VT
- Thu Jul 25 2019
- Buy Lake Street Dive & The Wood Brothers, Beak & Skiff Apple Hill Campus Tickets for 07/26 07:00 PM Lake Street Dive & The Wood Brothers, Beak & Skiff Apple Hill Campus tickets for 07/26 07:00 PM at Beak & Skiff Apple Hill Campus, La Fayette, NY
- Fri Jul 26 2019
- Buy Hinterland Music Festival: Jason Isbell and the 400 Unit, St. Paul and The Broken Bones, The Wood Brothers & Colter Wall, Avenue of the Saints Amphitheater and Event Center Tickets for 08/03 03:00 PM Hinterland Music Festival: Jason Isbell and the 400 Unit, St. Paul and The Broken Bones, The Wood Brothers & Colter Wall, Avenue of the Saints Amphitheater and Event Center tickets for 08/03 03:00 PM at Avenue of the Saints Amphitheater and Event Center, Saint Charles, IA
- Sat Aug 03 2019
- Buy The Wood Brothers & Colter Wall, San Jose Civic Tickets for 08/22 08:00 PM The Wood Brothers & Colter Wall, San Jose Civic tickets for 08/22 08:00 PM at San Jose Civic, San Jose, CA
- Thu Aug 22 2019
- Buy The Wood Brothers & Colter Wall, Britt Festival Pavilion & Gardens Tickets for 08/24 07:00 PM The Wood Brothers & Colter Wall, Britt Festival Pavilion & Gardens tickets for 08/24 07:00 PM at Britt Festival Pavilion & Gardens, Jacksonville, OR
- Sat Aug 24 2019
- Buy The Wood Brothers & Colter Wall, Woodland Park Zoo Tickets for 08/25 06:00 PM The Wood Brothers & Colter Wall, Woodland Park Zoo tickets for 08/25 06:00 PM at Woodland Park Zoo, Seattle, WA
- Sun Aug 25 2019
- Buy The Wood Brothers & Colter Wall, The Big Easy Concert House Tickets for 08/27 08:00 PM The Wood Brothers & Colter Wall, The Big Easy Concert House tickets for 08/27 08:00 PM at The Big Easy Concert House, Boise, ID
- Tue Aug 27 2019
- Buy The Wood Brothers & Colter Wall, Red Butte Garden Tickets for 08/28 07:00 PM The Wood Brothers & Colter Wall, Red Butte Garden tickets for 08/28 07:00 PM at Red Butte Garden, Salt Lake City, UT
- Wed Aug 28 2019
The Favorite Kind of Brothers
They are the musical ones. The actual Wood brothers – Chris and Oliver started their careers separately. But today, along with the third member and multi-instrumentalist Jano Rix, they have been successfully creating blues and folk music, mixing it with jazz and gospel. The trio’s distinctive flair and beautiful amalgamation of styles, sounds and influences has resulted in some astounding compositions.
The brothers Chris and Oliver grew up in Boulder, Colorado. Their parents introduced them to the American roots music and from a very young age they got into jamming together. Sitting around a campfire, the boys young at that time, would sing along with their father and made wonderful memories. Their family parties were always musically themed and it exposed them early on to perform in front of people.
When the time came to pursue musically seriously, the brother went their separate ways as Chris joined Medeski, an adventurous jazz trio and Oliver became the frontman of King Johnson, an Atlanta based funk/folk band.
It was in 2004 that their paths crossed musically and they decided to form The Wood Brothers. Jano Rix later joined and the trio was ready to officially step into the studio to record new music. In 2006, “Ways Not to Lose” was released and even though it didn’t make any noise commercially, it received loads of nods from the critics. Using that as an inspiration, The Wood Brothers released “Loaded” in 2008 and it cracked the Billboard Heatseekers charts.
While the album drew help from guest artists like Pieta Brown and Amos Lee, it was the brothers’ folk-blues sound that made it a hit. Balancing lighter touch with soul and depth, the trio finally announced their arrival the grand way.
The Family Vibe of Country, Blues, Folk & Soul Continues
In 2013, The Wood Brothers released “The Muse” and it broke through multiple music charts. Featuring 10 original songs, the album was an authentic and intimate effort by the trio. Drawing in their diverse influences, the listeners were treated to seasoned gospel, dreamy blues and even groovy funk beats. Jano Rix especially shone on the record with his inventive percussion genius. “Firewater”, “Honey Jar” and “Loaded” are some of the tracks that stand out.
In 2015’s “Paradise” the trio turned up the heat and it resulted in the album reaching number 12 on the Billboard 200. It went on to top the Billboard Heatseekers charts. The southern country trio produced an electric sound that was driven by funky songs like “American Heartache” and the rhythmic bluesy “Without Desire”. Kicking up the dust, more than usual, The Wood Brothers produced hard-driven numbers such as “Singing To Strangers” and R&B hit “Never And Always”.
Their 2018 album “One Drop of Truth” peaked at 41st position on the Billboard 200. The trio’s professional relationship has matured a lot on this latest effort. Presenting a more polished sound, the Brothers sound more confident and have clearly shown their command on roots music. Songs like “River Takes the Town” set the momentum of the album and they beef up their eclectic bona fides with quirky “Sky High” and powerful “Happiness Jones”.
The Wood Brothers continue to build on their fan following through their powerful live shows. It was due to popular demand that they extended their 2018 fall trek well into 2019, adding nine more shows to the run. The Wood Brothers tickets sales are on the rise and the trio is likely to perform in front of a jam-packed crowd. Looking for an epic live concert? We suggest you don’t give this one a miss.
The Wood Brothers Tour Dates 2019 & Concerts
Nothing beats the joy of watching your favorite music artist perform live! The Wood Brothers's concert dates are out and fans are looking forward to the upcoming shows. The next concert will be held in Atlanta at the Atlanta Botanical Garden on 10-Jul-19, while the last available date is for the event scheduled for Morrison at the Red Rocks Amphitheatre on 5-Sep-19. For complete information regarding dates and venues, please visit our website.
|The Wood Brothers||Atlanta Botanical Garden||Atlanta, GA||Wed Jul 10 201906:00 PM|
|Lake Street Dive & The Wood Brothers||Waterfront Park - Burlington||Burlington, VT||Thu Jul 25 201907:00 PM|
|Lake Street Dive & The Wood Brothers||Beak & Skiff Apple Hill Campus||La Fayette, NY||Fri Jul 26 201907:00 PM|
|Hinterland Music Festival: Jason Isbell and the 400 Unit, St. Paul and The Broken Bones, The Wood Brothers & Colter Wall||Avenue of the Saints Amphitheater and Event Center||Saint Charles, IA||Sat Aug 03 201903:00 PM|
|The Wood Brothers & Colter Wall||San Jose Civic||San Jose, CA||Thu Aug 22 201908:00 PM|
|The Wood Brothers & Colter Wall||Britt Festival Pavilion & Gardens||Jacksonville, OR||Sat Aug 24 201907:00 PM|
|The Wood Brothers & Colter Wall||Woodland Park Zoo||Seattle, WA||Sun Aug 25 201906:00 PM|
|The Wood Brothers & Colter Wall||The Big Easy Concert House||Boise, ID||Tue Aug 27 201908:00 PM|
|The Wood Brothers & Colter Wall||Red Butte Garden||Salt Lake City, UT||Wed Aug 28 201907:00 PM|
|The Wood Brothers||Red Rocks Amphitheatre||Morrison, CO||Thu Sep 05 201906:30 PM|
The Wood Brothers Ticket Prices
The average price for The Wood Brothers Tickets start from $68. The minimum get in price is $37 for The Wood Brothers Tickets at the Knitting Factory Concert House - Boise, Boise. For a detailed look at ticket prices and amazing discounts, visit our website.
|Name||City||Date||Average Ticket Price||Get In Price
|The Wood Brothers||Atlanta||10-Jul-19||$227||$65|
|Lake Street Dive & The Wood Brothers||Burlington||25-Jul-19||$68||$61|
|Lake Street Dive & The Wood Brothers||La Fayette||26-Jul-19||$75||$65|
|Hinterland Music Festival: Jason Isbell and the 400 Unit, St. Paul and The Broken Bones, The Wood Brothers & Colter Wall||Saint Charles||3-Aug-19||$122||$92|
|The Wood Brothers & Colter Wall||San Jose||22-Aug-19||$116||$43|
|The Wood Brothers & Colter Wall||Jacksonville||24-Aug-19||$153||$64|
|The Wood Brothers & Colter Wall||Seattle||25-Aug-19||$152||$51|
|The Wood Brothers & Colter Wall||Boise||27-Aug-19||$103||$37|
|The Wood Brothers & Colter Wall||Salt Lake City||28-Aug-19||$165||$50|
|The Wood Brothers||Morrison||5-Sep-19||$106||$54|
* Ticket Prices vary on hourly basis.