The Who Tickets
The Who is a music band from the United Kingdom. The band was created in 1964 by the lead member of the band Roger Daltery. Daltery is the lead vocalist, guitarist and harmonica player of the group. Other band members comprise of Keith Moon the drummer and vocalist, John Entwistle the bassist and vocalist and Pete Townshend the keyboardist, guitarist and vocalist. They gained immense prominence due to their highly unique and energetic live concerts. Almost all of their live shows comprise of instrument destruction which has become a trademark associated with their live events. The band has successfully sold more than 100 million records of theirs. They have also been charted fruitfully 27 times for their hit 40 singles in the United States of America as well as the United Kingdom. It also has a total of seventeen top 10 albums which include five multi-platinum, 18 gold and 12 platinum awards in the United States.
The Who Venues
- The Who Air Canada Centre
- The Who Barclays Center
- The Who BMO Harris Bradley Center
- The Who Boardwalk Hall Arena - Boardwalk Hall
- The Who Caesars Palace - Colosseum
- The Who Consol Energy Center
- The Who Forest Hills Stadium
- The Who Honda Center
- The Who Hyde Park - London
- The Who Joe Louis Arena
- The Who Key Arena
- The Who Le Zenith - Paris
- The Who Madison Square Garden
- The Who Moda Center at the Rose Quarter (formerly Rose Garden)
- The Who Mohegan Sun Arena - CT
- The Who MTS Centre
- The Who Oracle Arena
- The Who Prudential Center
- The Who Rexall Place
- The Who Rogers Arena
- The Who SaskTel Centre (formerly Credit Union Centre)
- The Who Scotiabank Saddledome
- The Who Staples Center
- The Who Target Center
- The Who TD Garden
- The Who United Center
- The Who Valley View Casino Center
- The Who Verizon Center - DC
- The Who Wells Fargo Center - PA
The Who Cities
- The Who Anaheim CA
- The Who Atlantic City NJ
- The Who Boston MA
- The Who Brooklyn NY
- The Who Calgary AB
- The Who Chicago IL
- The Who Detroit MI
- The Who Edmonton AB
- The Who Forest Hills NY
- The Who Las Vegas NV
- The Who London GL
- The Who Los Angeles CA
- The Who Milwaukee WI
- The Who Minneapolis MN
- The Who New York NY
- The Who Newark NJ
- The Who Oakland CA
- The Who Paris VP
- The Who Philadelphia PA
- The Who Pittsburgh PA
- The Who Portland OR
- The Who San Diego CA
- The Who Saskatoon SK
- The Who Seattle WA
- The Who Toronto ON
- The Who Uncasville CT
- The Who Vancouver BC
- The Who Washington DC
- The Who Winnipeg MB
Latest The Who Events
- The Who, Boardwalk Hall Arena - Boardwalk Hall tickets for 05/22 07:30 PM at Boardwalk Hall Arena Boardwalk Hall, Atlantic City, NJ
- Fri May 22 2015
- The Who, Mohegan Sun Arena - CT tickets for 05/24 07:30 PM at Mohegan Sun Arena CT, Uncasville, CT
- Sun May 24 2015
- The Who, Forest Hills Stadium tickets for 05/30 07:30 PM at Forest Hills Stadium, Forest Hills, NY
- Sat May 30 2015
- British Summer Time: The Who, Paul Weller, Kaiser Chiefs & Johnny Marr, Hyde Park - London tickets for 06/26 02:00 PM at Hyde Park London, London, GL
- Fri Jun 26 2015
- The Who, Valley View Casino Center tickets for 09/14 07:30 PM at Valley View Casino Center, San Diego, CA
- Mon Sep 14 2015
- The Who, Caesars Palace - Colosseum tickets for 09/19 10:30 PM at Caesars Palace Colosseum, Las Vegas, NV
- Sat Sep 19 2015
- The Who, Staples Center tickets for 09/21 07:30 PM at Staples Center, Los Angeles, CA
- Mon Sep 21 2015
- The Who, Moda Center at the Rose Quarter (formerly Rose Garden) tickets for 09/25 07:30 PM at Moda Center at the Rose Quarter (formerly Rose Garden), Portland, OR
- Fri Sep 25 2015
- The Who, Scotiabank Saddledome tickets for 10/01 07:30 PM at Scotiabank Saddledome, Calgary, AB
- Thu Oct 01 2015
- The Who, SaskTel Centre (formerly Credit Union Centre) tickets for 10/06 07:30 PM at SaskTel Centre (formerly Credit Union Centre), Saskatoon, SK
- Tue Oct 06 2015
- The Who, BMO Harris Bradley Center tickets for 10/13 07:30 PM at BMO Harris Bradley Center, Milwaukee, WI
- Tue Oct 13 2015
- The Who, Air Canada Centre tickets for 10/19 07:30 PM at Air Canada Centre, Toronto, ON
- Mon Oct 19 2015
- The Who, Consol Energy Center tickets for 10/23 07:30 PM at Consol Energy Center, Pittsburgh, PA
- Fri Oct 23 2015
- The Who, Prudential Center tickets for 10/25 07:30 PM at Prudential Center, Newark, NJ
- Sun Oct 25 2015
- The Who, Madison Square Garden tickets for 10/27 07:30 PM at Madison Square Garden, New York, NY
- Tue Oct 27 2015
- The Who, Verizon Center - DC tickets for 11/01 07:30 PM at Verizon Center DC, Washington, DC
- Sun Nov 01 2015
They gained a lot of fame when they were successful enough to have had a series of their hit singles appear on the top ten charts. Their singles were played by some pirate radio stations as well. A radio station named Radio Caroline began playing their songs in 1965 in January with their mega hit single called "I Can’t Explain". With hit singles, the band kept on recording new albums such as A Quick One (1966), My Generation (1965) and The Who Sell Out (1967). The albums that they released in 1965 and 1966 effectively reached the UK top 5 charts. In 1967, the band first struck the US Top forty charts with their song "Happy Jack". The same year they were charted in the US Top ten with their song "I Can See for Miles". They gave some truly rocking and unforgettable live performances at the Woodstock, Monterey Pop and Isle of Wight music festivals which ultimately gave them more fame. In 1969, they released an album called Tommy, this album was the first in a line of other albums to be produced by the group all of which landed in the top 10 albums charts. After Tommy, the band released Live at Leeds in 1970, Quadrophenia in 1973, Who Are You in 1978, Who’s Next in 1971, The Who by Numbers in 1975 and The Kids Are Alright in 1979.
In 1978, the band faced the loss of their drummer and vocalist Keith Moon, as he passed away at the age of 32. After his demise, the band released two more studio albums called Face Dances in 1981. This album was featured in both the United Kingdom as well as the United States top five album charts. The following year in 1982, they released their album It’s Hard which successfully went on to the top ten charts in the US. They created these albums with their new drummer, Kenney Jones. In 1983, the band went on a hiatus. However, they came back together to perform live at some music shows such as Live Aid and also did a few reunion tours like their 25th anniversary tour which took place in 1989 and also the famous Quadrophenia tours that took place for two years in 1996 as well as in 1997. By the time the new millennium came, the three original members who survived pondered about recording and releasing a new album. However, all of their plans came to an abrupt end when John Entwistle the bassist and the vocalist of the band died unfortunately in 2002 at the age of 57. It all came down to Roger Daltrey and Pete Townshend who continued to perform live as The Who. In 2006, they fruitfully released an album titled as Endless Wire. This album was placed on the top 10 charts of both the US and the UK.
In 1990, the band was inducted into the famous Rock and Roll Hall of Fame. In 1988, the band got a Lifetime Achievement Award from the acclaimed British Phonographic Industry and also in 2001 from the known Grammy Foundation. In 2008, both Daltery as well as Townshend were honored at the prestigious Kennedy Center Honors 31st Annual. Undoubtedly, The Who is one of the greatest rock music bands of all times. Known for their impeccable live performances, they are a delight to witness in a concert. You can avail details about The Who Hits 50 Tour now and be a part of one of the most memorable shows ever.
With The Who tickets in your hands, you are surely going to enjoy a mind blowing time at a rocking music extravaganza catching one of the finest bands perform live.
Q:I want to return The Who Tickets i bought earlier from you. How much refund can i get?
A:The Who Tickets once bought, cannot be returned and no refund is allowed as it is not our company's policy.
Q:The who tickets wanted. Do you have them?
A:Yes, you can easily buy The Who Tickets from our website. Simply type in your query in the search bar located at the top of our website. Then select the relevant event page from the list of events generated by our search engine. Once you visit that page, you will find a list of available tickets. Select the tickets you wish to get, and follow a few simple steps to actually purchase them.
Q:What is the price of the who tickets 2015?
A:The Who Tickets are priced at various rates on our website. Kindly check out the event's page and select the ones that suit your budget. We will send them to you via FedEx as soon as possible. In 1988, the band got a Lifetime Achievement Award from the acclaimed British Phonographic Industry. So it comes as no surprise that the tickets are in demand. Get yours now before they sellout.
Q:When can I purchase the who concert tickets from your site?
A:You can buy The Who Tickets right away. Kindly check the availability of the ones that you want as they are in great demand. In 1990, the band was inducted into the famous Rock and Roll Hall of Fame. Today they enjoy a massive fan base. The tickets are selling out like hotcakes so get yours today!