The Who Tickets
The Who is a music band from the United Kingdom. The band was created in 1964 by the lead member of the band Roger Daltery. Daltery is the lead vocalist, guitarist and harmonica player of the group. Other band members comprise of Keith Moon the drummer and vocalist, John Entwistle the bassist and vocalist and Pete Townshend the keyboardist, guitarist and vocalist. They gained immense prominence due to their highly unique and energetic live concerts. Almost all of their live shows comprise of instrument destruction which has become a trademark associated with their live events. The band has successfully sold more than 100 million records of theirs. They have also been charted fruitfully 27 times for their hit 40 singles in the United States of America as well as the United Kingdom. It also has a total of seventeen top 10 albums which include five multi-platinum, 18 gold and 12 platinum awards in the United States.
The Who Venues
- The HillBenders: The Who's Tommy - A Bluegrass Opry Cofrin Family Hall At Weidner Center For The Performing Arts
- The Who Empire Polo Field
- The Who Genting Arena
- The Who King Center For The Performing Arts
- The Who Konig Pilsener Arena
- The Who Liverpool Echo Arena
- The Who Manchester Arena
- The Who Mediolanum Forum
- The Who Palacio De Los Deportes - Mexico
- Tommy - The Who Paramount Theatre - Rutland
- The Who Santa Barbara Bowl
- The Who Schleyerhalle
- The Who Sheffield Arena
- The Who The Hydro At SECC
- The Who's Tommy Tulsa Performing Arts Center - Williams Theatre
- The Who Unipol Arena
- The Who Wiener Stadthalle
- The Who Youkey Theatre - Lakeland Center
The Who Cities
- The Who Assago MA
- The Who Birmingham BI
- The Who Bologna BO
- The Who Glasgow GG
- The Who Green Bay WI
- The Who Indio CA
- The Who Lakeland FL
- The Who Liverpool LV
- The Who Manchester MN
- The Who Melbourne FL
- The Who Mexico City DF
- The Who Oberhausen NW
- The Who Rutland VT
- The Who Santa Barbara CA
- The Who Sheffield SV
- The Who Stuttgart BW
- The Who Tulsa OK
- The Who Vienna WI
Latest The Who Events
- The Who, The Hydro At SECC tickets for 08/29 07:00 PM at The Hydro At SECC, Glasgow, GG
- Mon Aug 29 2016
- The Who, Manchester Arena tickets for 08/31 06:00 PM at Manchester Arena, Manchester, MN
- Wed Aug 31 2016
- Tommy - The Who, Paramount Theatre - Rutland tickets for 09/01 07:00 PM at Paramount Theatre Rutland, Rutland, VT
- Thu Sep 01 2016
- The Who, Sheffield Arena tickets for 09/03 06:30 PM at Sheffield Arena, Sheffield, SV
- Sat Sep 03 2016
- The Who, Liverpool Echo Arena tickets for 09/07 07:30 PM at Liverpool Echo Arena, Liverpool, LV
- Wed Sep 07 2016
- The Who's Tommy, Tulsa Performing Arts Center - Williams Theatre tickets for 09/09 07:30 PM at Tulsa Performing Arts Center Williams Theatre, Tulsa, OK
- Fri Sep 09 2016
- The Who, Konig Pilsener Arena tickets for 09/10 08:00 PM at Konig Pilsener Arena, Oberhausen, NW
- Sat Sep 10 2016
- The Who, Wiener Stadthalle tickets for 09/14 07:30 PM at Wiener Stadthalle, Vienna, WI
- Wed Sep 14 2016
- Classic Albums Live Tribute Show: The Who - Who's Next, Youkey Theatre - Lakeland Center tickets for 09/16 08:00 PM at Youkey Theatre Lakeland Center, Lakeland, FL
- Fri Sep 16 2016
- Classic Albums Live Tribute Show: The Who - Who's Next, King Center For The Performing Arts tickets for 09/17 08:00 PM at King Center For The Performing Arts, Melbourne, FL
- Sat Sep 17 2016
- The Who, Santa Barbara Bowl tickets for 10/06 06:30 PM at Santa Barbara Bowl, Santa Barbara, CA
- Thu Oct 06 2016
- Desert Trip: Weekend 1: The Rolling Stones, Bob Dylan, Paul McCartney, Neil Young, Roger Waters & The Who - 3 Day Pass, Empire Polo Field tickets for 10/07 03:30 AM at Empire Polo Field, Indio, CA
- Fri Oct 07 2016
- The Who, Palacio De Los Deportes - Mexico tickets for 10/12 09:00 PM at Palacio De Los Deportes Mexico, Mexico City, DF
- Wed Oct 12 2016
They gained a lot of fame when they were successful enough to have had a series of their hit singles appear on the top ten charts. Their singles were played by some pirate radio stations as well. A radio station named Radio Caroline began playing their songs in 1965 in January with their mega hit single called "I Can’t Explain". With hit singles, the band kept on recording new albums such as A Quick One (1966), My Generation (1965) and The Who Sell Out (1967). The albums that they released in 1965 and 1966 effectively reached the UK top 5 charts. In 1967, the band first struck the US Top forty charts with their song "Happy Jack". The same year they were charted in the US Top ten with their song "I Can See for Miles". They gave some truly rocking and unforgettable live performances at the Woodstock, Monterey Pop and Isle of Wight music festivals which ultimately gave them more fame. In 1969, they released an album called Tommy, this album was the first in a line of other albums to be produced by the group all of which landed in the top 10 albums charts. After Tommy, the band released Live at Leeds in 1970, Quadrophenia in 1973, Who Are You in 1978, Who’s Next in 1971, The Who by Numbers in 1975 and The Kids Are Alright in 1979.
In 1978, the band faced the loss of their drummer and vocalist Keith Moon, as he passed away at the age of 32. After his demise, the band released two more studio albums called Face Dances in 1981. This album was featured in both the United Kingdom as well as the United States top five album charts. The following year in 1982, they released their album It’s Hard which successfully went on to the top ten charts in the US. They created these albums with their new drummer, Kenney Jones. In 1983, the band went on a hiatus. However, they came back together to perform live at some music shows such as Live Aid and also did a few reunion tours like their 25th anniversary tour which took place in 1989 and also the famous Quadrophenia tours that took place for two years in 1996 as well as in 1997. By the time the new millennium came, the three original members who survived pondered about recording and releasing a new album. However, all of their plans came to an abrupt end when John Entwistle the bassist and the vocalist of the band died unfortunately in 2002 at the age of 57. It all came down to Roger Daltrey and Pete Townshend who continued to perform live as The Who. In 2006, they fruitfully released an album titled as Endless Wire. This album was placed on the top 10 charts of both the US and the UK.
In 1990, the band was inducted into the famous Rock and Roll Hall of Fame. In 1988, the band got a Lifetime Achievement Award from the acclaimed British Phonographic Industry and also in 2001 from the known Grammy Foundation. In 2008, both Daltery as well as Townshend were honored at the prestigious Kennedy Center Honors 31st Annual. Undoubtedly, The Who is one of the greatest rock music bands of all times. Known for their impeccable live performances, they are a delight to witness in a concert. You can avail details about The Who Hits 50 Tour now and be a part of one of the most memorable shows ever.
The Who are one of the greatest rock n roll bands in history and their fans are in for a treat because these legends are currently in the middle of a world tour. Named the “The Who Hits 50!” tour, the event celebrates the fiftieth anniversary of the group’s formation. Starting in November, 2014 from Abu Dhabi, the band has travelled to Europe and is now currently playing in the US where they will stay till the end of May, 2015. They will then move on to Europe once again till July before returning to North America to finish their tour in Philadelphia on November 4, 2015. With The Who tickets in your hands, you are surely going to enjoy a mind blowing time at a rocking music extravaganza catching one of the finest bands perform live.
Q:I want to return The Who Tickets i bought earlier from you. How much refund can i get?
A:The Who Tickets once bought, cannot be returned and no refund is allowed as it is not our company's policy.
Q:The who tickets wanted. Do you have them?
A:Yes, you can easily buy The Who Tickets from our website. Simply type in your query in the search bar located at the top of our website. Then select the relevant event page from the list of events generated by our search engine. Once you visit that page, you will find a list of available tickets. Select the tickets you wish to get, and follow a few simple steps to actually purchase them.
Q:What is the price of the who tickets 2016?
A:The Who Tickets are priced at various rates on our website. Kindly check out the event's page and select the ones that suit your budget. We will send them to you via FedEx as soon as possible. In 1988, the band got a Lifetime Achievement Award from the acclaimed British Phonographic Industry. So it comes as no surprise that the tickets are in demand. Get yours now before they sellout.
Q:When can I purchase the who concert tickets from your site?
A:You can buy The Who Tickets right away. Kindly check the availability of the ones that you want as they are in great demand. In 1990, the band was inducted into the famous Rock and Roll Hall of Fame. Today they enjoy a massive fan base. The tickets are selling out like hotcakes so get yours today!