The Whispers Tickets
Los Angeles has always been the hub for acting and music for decades. An R&B dance vocal group called The Whispers hails for Los Angeles California. This band has been around for the better part of four decades and have ever since been giving its fans consistent chart busters and hit records. It is one of the few bands which is still playing today and is also an inductee in the Vocal Group Hall of Fame. Other awards and accolades are hard to match. The band was also inducted in the Soul Music Hall Of Fame just last month, another milestone that not many in the music industry can boast to achieve. They play a variety of music styles which include, Disco, Funk, Soul, R&B, Boogie, Synthpop and Dance.
The Whispers Venues
- The Whispers Cincinnati Music Hall
- The Whispers DAR Constitution Hall
- Hampton Jazz Festival: Jennifer Hudson, Kem, The Whispers & Myra Smith Hampton Coliseum
- The Whispers & Stephanie Mills Mountain Winery
- The Whispers Newark Symphony Hall
- The Whispers Northern Lights Theatre At Potawatomi Casino
- The Whispers & Stephanie Mills NYCB Theatre at Westbury
- The Whispers, Freddie Jackson & Dazz Band RJ Reynolds Auditorium
The Whispers Cities
Latest The Whispers Events
- The Whispers & Stephanie Mills, NYCB Theatre at Westbury tickets for 05/08 08:00 PM at NYCB Theatre at Westbury, Westbury, NY
- Fri May 08 2015
- The Whispers, DAR Constitution Hall tickets for 05/09 08:00 PM at DAR Constitution Hall, Washington, DC
- Sat May 09 2015
- The Whispers, Newark Symphony Hall tickets for 05/10 08:00 PM at Newark Symphony Hall, Newark, NJ
- Sun May 10 2015
- The Whispers, Cincinnati Music Hall tickets for 05/31 07:00 PM at Cincinnati Music Hall, Cincinnati, OH
- Sun May 31 2015
- The Whispers, Northern Lights Theatre At Potawatomi Casino tickets for 06/12 08:00 PM at Northern Lights Theatre At Potawatomi Casino, Milwaukee, WI
- Fri Jun 12 2015
- Hampton Jazz Festival: Jennifer Hudson, Kem, The Whispers & Myra Smith, Hampton Coliseum tickets for 06/27 07:00 PM at Hampton Coliseum, Hampton, VA
- Sat Jun 27 2015
- The Whispers & Stephanie Mills, Mountain Winery tickets for 07/18 07:30 PM at Mountain Winery, Saratoga, CA
- Sat Jul 18 2015
Many labels have been associated with the band over the years; however they have stuck with Janus, Solar and Capitol labels to promote their albums and concerts. The band members include Leaveil Degree, Nicholas Caldwell and the Scott brothers Walter and Wallace. Initially the band also included legendary musicians like Marcus Hutson, Jerry McNeil and Gordy Harmon. They were originally formed in Watts, California in 1964. The twin Scott brothers were the brains behind the formation of the band. Wallace Scott has always been recognized for his vocal skills and many fans believe he is the only lead vocalist the band has ever had. That is because every hit song which they ever turned out has Wallace as the lead vocalist. Throughout the seventies and eighties the band remained a regular feature on both Billboard Hot 100 Charts and R&B charts alike. Some of their most famous songs to have remains on the number one spot for both charts include, "and the beat goes on", "can you do the boogie" and "out the box". In the late eighties the band also made an appearance on the Hot 100’s top ten slots with the hit song, "rock steady". This song remained at number one on the R&B charts for thirty two weeks straight.
The Whispers continued recording albums out of their own studio in Philadelphia for nearly ten years before they moved to Los Angeles in the early eighties. Once the band was signed on by Solar Records, it started winning global recognition. Solar Records is believed to be the label behind the ultimate success of the band. This label was later on run by Dick Griffey. He was the manager for the band for nearly ten years after he opened this world renowned record label. They started is very own record label in 1992 which was called the Black Tie record label.
One of the most memorable appearances made by this remarkable band in public would the opening of the second game in the 1989 World Series that was being played in Oakland from the Alameda County Coliseum. They sang the American National Anthem which was such a hit that it was played at every game for the remainder of the season. In the early nineties Marcus Hutson fell very ill and had to end his illustrious and still promising career as a musician. His illness sadly took his life and The Whispers vowed never to take on another member in his place. They have successfully played a quartet since the sad demise of Marcus due to cancer in 2000. One of the most mentionable accolades of the band was when it was inducted in the Vocal Group Hall of Fame and soon after also won the prestigious Pioneer Award. If you are a fan of this music group or a fan of listening to awesome live music then this is a great chance for you to get your The Whispers tickets and experience an absolutely rocking performance by a music group that is highly acclaimed in the music industry.
With The Whispers tickets in your hands, you are definitely going to enjoy a live music event like never before. The band is well known for performing to some of the most electrifying live music shows. By being a part of this live event, you and your friends are in for a completely incredible evening that will be filled with mind blowing music by this band and will be truly memorable for you.
Q:Can i order the whispers philadelphia tickets now and make the payment upon their delivery?
A:No, as per the company policy, payment of The Whispers Tickets has to be made as soon as the order is placed.
Q:Will I be able to buy the whispers tickets 2015 on the day of the event?
A:The Whispers Tickets are being sold on first come first serve basis so they will only be available for you to buy on the day of the event if they are not sold-out by then.
Q:I am short on money but i really want cheap whispers tickets. Can you help?
A:You don't need to worry at all as you can have cheap The Whispers Tickets right here from our website. You can also have discounts to make them cheaper still.