The Weeknd San Jose Tickets
Shrouded with mystery, Abel Tesfaye, better known as The Weeknd owes a lot to his fans. He kept himself away from the spotlight for many years but now comfortable to be under one, he feels that his cult following urged him to step out more. He gained a lot of confidence with time and was able to sell out huge arenas on his own. His lush compositions and energized R&B beats have taken the fans by storm and he’s now once again in the news because of his latest album “Beauty Behind the Madness”. Spawning several hits, The Weeknd is ready to take his fresh melodies and previous hits on the road and has announced a fall tour. SAP Center will enjoy a performance by him on December 6, The Weeknd San Jose tickets for which are now available.
Interesting Facts About The Canadian Heartthrob
Currently on top of his game, The Weeknd is enjoying an immensely successful 2015. He has not only managed a cult following, but fellow musicians are also raving about his music. In her ongoing tour, Taylor Swift invited him as one of the surprise performers and he set the stage on fire with his latest track “Can't Feel My Face”. Stevie Wonder sang a few bars of the single in his NY concert and Katy Perry is smitten by the track “Often”. Don’t miss his concert at the SAP Center in December and buy those The Weeknd San Jose tickets now. Did you know…
- Entering the music scene in 2010, he has remained in his shell for the most part, until recently. He has finally started giving interviews and even took up a little modeling.
- The Weeknd wants to make inspirational music, following the footsteps of Michael Jackson, Prince and Whitney Houston.
- “Beauty Behind the Madness” is his first number one album and includes hits like “The Hills” and “Earned It”.
- In 2015 he became the first singer in seven years to have two singles make it to the Hot 100’s top three – “Can't Feel My Face” at #2 and “The Hills” at #3.
- He fuses unconventional elements in his compositions, such as alternative rock and punk.