The Wailers Tickets
The Wailers is a famous reggae band founded in 1981 and formerly known as Bob Marley & The Wailers. Originating from Kingston, the capital city of Jamaica, it has released music via labels such as Atlantic Records, Island Records, RAS Records and Tabu Records. Its members today are Aston ‘Family Man’ Barrett, Audley Chisholm, Keith Sterling, Cegee Victory, Drummie Zeb, Yvad and Koolant Brown. As one of the finest reggae groups today, pre-ordering The Wailers tickets is the best way to catch them live in concert.
The Wailers Venues
- The Wailers Cape Cod Melody Tent
- Rusted Root & The Wailers Capitol Theatre - Port Chester
- The Wailers Hampton Beach Casino Ballroom
- The Wailers Innsbrook Pavilion (formerly Snagajob.com Pavilion)
- The Wailers Maine State Pier
- Steel Pulse & The Wailers Pacific Amphitheatre
- The Wailers Paramount Theatre - Huntington
- Rusted Root & The Wailers Santander Performing Arts Center (Formerly Sovereign P.A.C)
- The Wailers State Theatre - NJ
- The Wailers The Freeman Stage At Bayside
The Wailers Cities
Latest The Wailers Events
- Rusted Root & The Wailers, Innsbrook Pavilion (formerly Snagajob.com Pavilion) tickets for 05/31 06:00 PM at Innsbrook Pavilion (formerly Snagajob.com Pavilion), Glen Allen, VA
- Sun May 31 2015
- Rusted Root & The Wailers, State Theatre - NJ tickets for 06/02 07:30 PM at State Theatre NJ, New Brunswick, NJ
- Tue Jun 02 2015
- Rusted Root & The Wailers, Santander Performing Arts Center (Formerly Sovereign P.A.C) tickets for 06/04 07:30 PM at Santander Performing Arts Center (Formerly Sovereign P.A.C), Reading, PA
- Thu Jun 04 2015
- Rusted Root & The Wailers, Paramount Theatre - Huntington tickets for 06/05 07:30 PM at Paramount Theatre Huntington, Huntington, NY
- Fri Jun 05 2015
- Rusted Root & The Wailers, Hampton Beach Casino Ballroom tickets for 06/11 08:00 PM at Hampton Beach Casino Ballroom, Hampton, NH
- Thu Jun 11 2015
- Rusted Root & The Wailers, Maine State Pier tickets for 06/12 07:00 PM at Maine State Pier, Portland, ME
- Fri Jun 12 2015
- Rusted Root & The Wailers, Capitol Theatre - Port Chester tickets for 06/13 08:00 PM at Capitol Theatre Port Chester, Port Chester, NY
- Sat Jun 13 2015
- Rusted Root, The Wailers & Adam Ezra Group, Cape Cod Melody Tent tickets for 06/14 07:30 PM at Cape Cod Melody Tent, Hyannis, MA
- Sun Jun 14 2015
- The Wailers, The Freeman Stage At Bayside tickets for 07/10 07:00 PM at The Freeman Stage At Bayside, Selbyville, DE
- Fri Jul 10 2015
The Wailers were founded by members of Bob Marley & The Wailers after Bob Marley passed away in 1981. The original group was founded by Bob Marley and this is therefore the same group, without Bob Marley. The original band was home to Bob Marley, Peter Tosh and Bunny Livingston. After this group, Bob Marley founded Bob Marley & The Wailers with musicians such as Aston Barrett and Carlton Barrett. In 1981, following Bob Marley’s death, Aston Barrett and Junior Marvin continued the group and began performing live.
Today, The Wailers perform all over the US, having visited some of the biggest venues. They have toured with bands such as 311, on their Summer Unity Tour, and on other tours. They have also released a number of albums. Their debut album was released in 1989 and labeled as I.D. In 1991, they released their second album, titled Majestic Warriors. Their third album, JAH Message, was released in 1994 and Heritage of Dub was released in 2000.
The Wailers have also released a number of live albums. The first of these, Legend Tour Live, was released in 1984. In 1997, their second album, My Friends, was released. In 1999, the live album Live at Maritime Hall was released, followed by Live In Jamaica in 2001. They have also collaborated with other artists on albums, working with the likes of Joe Yamanaka, John Denver, Sharin’ in the Groove, Alpha Blondy, Iva Karna and Karl Zero.
The Wailers are thus one of the most accomplished reggae bands today, founded by the legendary Bob Marley himself. As such, for reggae fans, this is one band to buy The Wailers tickets for their concerts, and see them perform.