The Texas Tenors Tickets
The Texas Tenors is a trio music band which was created in 2009. The members of the band comprise of Marcus Collins (vocalist), JC Fisher (contemporary vocalist) and John Hagen (opera singer). These three artists were the top five finalists of the famous reality television show named America’s Got Talent in the fourth season of the show. The origins of the three artists comprising in the band are from the United States of America. The main musical genres of the group are country music and pop-opera music. The band has been actively a part of the music industry since 2009 till the present day.
The Texas Tenors Venues
- The Texas Tenors Chandler Center For The Arts
- The Texas Tenors Des Moines Civic Center
- The Texas Tenors Lied Center For Performing Arts
- The Texas Tenors Mccallum Theatre
- The Texas Tenors Memorial Auditorium - IA
- The Texas Tenors Miller Auditorium - Western Michigan University
- The Texas Tenors Niswonger Performing Arts Center - Ohio
- The Texas Tenors Rialto Square Theatre
- The Texas Tenors Yavapai College Performance Hall
The Texas Tenors Cities
Latest The Texas Tenors Events
- The Texas Tenors, Miller Auditorium Western Michigan University tickets for 10/16 08:00 PM Miller Auditorium Western Michigan University
- Fri Oct 16 2015
- The Texas Tenors, Rialto Square Theatre tickets for 12/05 08:00 PM Rialto Square Theatre
- Sat Dec 05 2015
- The Texas Tenors, Memorial Auditorium IA tickets for 12/08 07:30 PM Memorial Auditorium IA
- Tue Dec 08 2015
- The Texas Tenors, Chandler Center For The Arts tickets for 12/18 07:30 PM Chandler Center For The Arts
- Fri Dec 18 2015
- The Texas Tenors, Yavapai College Performance Hall tickets for 12/19 07:30 PM Yavapai College Performance Hall
- Sat Dec 19 2015
- The Texas Tenors, Des Moines Civic Center tickets for 12/31 08:00 PM Des Moines Civic Center
- Thu Dec 31 2015
- The Texas Tenors, Lied Center For Performing Arts tickets for 01/21 07:30 PM Lied Center For Performing Arts
- Thu Jan 21 2016
- The Desert Symphony: The Texas Tenors, Mccallum Theatre tickets for 02/04 08:00 PM Mccallum Theatre
- Thu Feb 04 2016
- The Texas Tenors, Niswonger Performing Arts Center Ohio tickets for 04/17 03:00 PM Niswonger Performing Arts Center Ohio
- Sun Apr 17 2016
In 2009, Collins, Fisher and Hagen auditioned for the popular television show America’s Got Talent in season four of the show. The three of them performed the cover version of the hit single "Mountain Music". All three of them received a lot of votes from all over the country; however, they were eliminated on the fourth place of the show.
In 2009, The Texas Tenors released their debut album which was self-titled. This album of the band includes songs which had been featured on America’s Got Talent and also some amazing arias for example La Donna e Mobile, Nessun Dorma and many other hit songs. It did not take the band to gain a great fan following in a short period of time. Their live shows are known to be exciting and truly thrilling. They are a treat to witness live in concert if you are a music fan. This is a great opportunity for you to get The Texas Tenors tickets and enjoy a rocking time at an amazing music show.
Marcus Collins the vocalist of the band was born and raised in a small town in the United States. He began to show some remarkable singing talent by the time he was just four years old. He learnt how to sing by imitating the songs of some of his favorite musicians and bands such as Rascal Flatts and George Micheal. He then ventured into taken professional training in music while he attended college. Marcus performed in a number of talent shows, cruise ships and fairs. He has also performed in one of the Off-Broadway’s production called Altar Boys. He also came up with creating various new roles in new theatrical productions which were all musical ventures. Apart from working as a musician, he has also worked as an actor and given some commendable appearance in more the 100 episodes of television series, some 25 films and many television commercials. At the moment, he divides his time between Los Angeles in California and Houston in Texas. Marcus is super proud to have brought a contemporary style to The Texas Tenors music band.
JC Fisher, the contemporary vocalist of the band has been travelling the world and visiting nearly 65 countries in the past 15 years while entertaining audiences with his amazing music skills. At a very young age, he began to sing in church and enjoyed it thoroughly. Eventually, Fisher found a much deeper passion for music while he was in college. As he earned his bachelor’s degree, he continued to perform in various roles to keep his music skills sharp. When he finished college, he went from Katy in Texas to the ever gorgeous Lucca in Italy. There he got the opportunity of singing in the famous Puccini festival under the guidance of the renowned Italian maestro, Lorenzo Malfatti.
John Hagen, the third member of the band is well known for creating his debut at the Lincoln Center in New York City. Moreover, Hagen has given some astounding performances in many operatic roles which have all been critically acclaimed. He has also performed in Off-Broadway musical shows and proven his talent of music. Hagen has been the winner of many competitions that have been held by the National Association of Teachers of Singing. He has performed Beethoven Symphony No.9 and also the Verdi Requiem for which he is highly praised in the music industry. As a part of The Texas Tenors band, he is doing exceptionally great.
The band is soon coming to perform live in a remarkable live music show. Book The Texas Tenors tickets so that you may get the chance to experience a rocking an truly mind blowing music concert which will be totally memorable for you.
Q:I lost my texas tenors tickets somewhere what do i do now?
A:Please buy new The Texas Tenors tickets from us.