The Tea Party Tickets
The Tea Party is a Canadian rock band and was formed in 1990 in Toronto, by Jeff Martin, Jeff Burrows and Stuart Chatwood. Name of the band was inspired by the recognized messed up session of poets that were part of Beat Generation i.e. Allen Ginsberg, Jack Kerouac and William Burroughs. Jeff Martin, Jeff Burrows and Stuart Chatwood knew each other really well before forming the Tea Party as all of them had experience of working with each other in various bands.
The Tea Party Venues
- The Tea Party Burton Cummings Theatre
- The Tea Party Commodore Ballroom
- The Tea Party Danforth Music Hall Theatre
- The Tea Party FirstOntario Performing Arts Centre - Partridge Hall
- The Tea Party Flames Central
- The Tea Party Richmond Hill Centre For The Performing Arts
- The Tea Party River Cree Casino
- The Tea Party Rose Theatre - Brampton
- The Tea Party The Grand Theatre - Kingston
- The Tea Party The Oakville Centre For The Performing Arts
The Tea Party Cities
Latest The Tea Party Events
- The Tea Party, FirstOntario Performing Arts Centre Partridge Hall tickets for 02/03 07:30 PM FirstOntario Performing Arts Centre Partridge Hall
- Fri Feb 03 2017
- The Tea Party, Rose Theatre Brampton tickets for 02/08 08:00 PM Rose Theatre Brampton
- Wed Feb 08 2017
- The Tea Party, The Grand Theatre Kingston tickets for 02/10 07:30 PM The Grand Theatre Kingston
- Fri Feb 10 2017
- The Tea Party, Richmond Hill Centre For The Performing Arts tickets for 02/11 08:00 PM Richmond Hill Centre For The Performing Arts
- Sat Feb 11 2017
- The Tea Party, The Oakville Centre For The Performing Arts tickets for 02/16 08:00 PM The Oakville Centre For The Performing Arts
- Thu Feb 16 2017
- The Tea Party, Danforth Music Hall Theatre tickets for 03/03 07:00 PM Danforth Music Hall Theatre
- Fri Mar 03 2017
- The Tea Party, Danforth Music Hall Theatre tickets for 03/04 07:00 PM Danforth Music Hall Theatre
- Sat Mar 04 2017
- The Tea Party, Burton Cummings Theatre tickets for 03/17 08:00 PM Burton Cummings Theatre
- Fri Mar 17 2017
- The Tea Party, River Cree Casino tickets for 03/24 09:00 PM River Cree Casino
- Fri Mar 24 2017
- The Tea Party, Flames Central tickets for 03/25 07:00 PM Flames Central
- Sat Mar 25 2017
- The Tea Party, Commodore Ballroom tickets for 03/31 08:00 PM Commodore Ballroom
- Fri Mar 31 2017
- The Tea Party, Commodore Ballroom tickets for 04/01 08:00 PM Commodore Ballroom
- Sat Apr 01 2017
The Tea Party provided an initial sample album to a number of record companies but decided to produce the album themselves as no record company signed them. Their debut album containing twelve tracks was released in early nineties. Cassettes were used for some of the copies of that album in order to make it a collectible item for their fans. Complete artistic control is also one of the reasons that the band produced the album themselves as they wanted to have complete freedom over their musical inspirations. Their first major label recording came in 1993 with the release of Splendor Solis and it was under the EMI Music. Save Me is a very famous single from Splendor Solis and also introduced the band in Australia as well.
The Tea Party musical influences are mainly blue rock and psychedelic rock and they have also replicated Indian sounds by use of goblet drums and open tunings. The band’s most commercially successful album came in 1995 in the form of The Edges of Twilight. The band used a series of Middle Eastern and Indian instrumentation while recording this album and used various instruments like sitar, harmonium, sarod, goblet drums and 12 string guitar during recording a song titled as Sister Awake. This album reached a platinum and double platinum in Australia and Canada respectively. The success of this album led to the band’s tours in 1996 to Australia, Europe and Canada which were really successful and helped the band in gaining a lot of fan following across these locations.
Afterwards, the band recorded a CD featuring acoustic re-recordings of their songs from the album The Edges of Twilight and CD was titled as Alhambra. which reached to number one position on Canadian Broadcast Channels. Before joining Symphony Orchestra in 2002, the band released Tangents: The Tea Party Collection in 2000 which contained their singles compilation and in 2001 their DVD titled as Illuminations was released which featured their music videos. In 2004, Seven Circles was released which was the band’s final album as shortly afterwards in October 2005, the band was dismantled. Creative differences was given as the reason for dismantling the band and Martin reasoned to perform as a solo artist whereas, the other two members thought it was not handled properly. They released another album in late nineties Transmission which had a collection of aggressive songs capturing the turmoil surrounding the band. This album depicted their feelings about not having any support from recording companies along with other issues that the band faced during this time period. However, this album is also considered as enhancing the maturity level of the band members as well. Heaven Coming Down is one of the very famous tracks from their next album Triptych.
In the later half of last decade all the band members individually stayed in touch with music scene by either collaborating with other groups or performing solo at different occasions. Martin released his solo albums during this period and he even moved to Ireland, his albums featured a lot of live music and that later led to his individual tours to Australia, Canada and few parts of Europe. Burrows kept on performing with other bands and Chatwood composed soundtracks for the famous video game Prince of Persia. It is a common phenomena that people realize the importance of relationship when they are away and this break must have helped all three of them to realize the importance of each other as a Facebook page was launched that gave biographic details of the Tea Party and concluding remarks gave a hope to their fans that the band would once again perform for their fans.
The group has been known for providing awesome live performances and the fans of blues and rock can eagerly await for their live performances especially when the band is famous for experimenting with a variety of instruments, it sure is expected to give a lot of good entertainment after a long break to their fans. Get your The Tea Party tickets now.
Q:Can you buy tea party tickets at cowboys with cash?
A:No, The Tea Party Tickets can only be purchased by American Express, Visa, Master Card and Discover.