The Staves Tickets
Soothing and extraordinarily harmonized vocals and thoughtful song crafting is what makes The Staves a distinctive folk rock music group of the recent time. Coming from Watford, England, The Stave is a talented trio of Staveley-Taylor sisters Camilla, Jessica and Emily who are best known for their mellow voices and soulful acoustic ballads. Although three of them have been singing all of their lives, the group appeared on international music landscape with the release of their debut EP ‘Facing West’ in late 2010. Active since then, the trio has released four EPs and a full length studio album and performed at several international venues. You can now get The Staves tickets to watch their superb live performances along with your loved ones.
The Staves Venues
- The Staves 3rd & Lindsley
- The Staves Antones
- The Staves Club Congress
- The Staves Gasa Gasa
- The Staves Headliners Music Hall - KY
- The Staves Music Hall Of Williamsburg
- The Staves Phoenix Concert Theatre
- The Staves The Casbah - CA
- The Staves The Club at Stage AE
- The Staves The Kessler
- The Staves The Sinclair Music Hall
- The Staves The Syndicate Lounge
- The Staves Theatre Fairmount
- The Staves Valley Bar
- The Staves World Cafe Live
- The Staves Zaphod Beeblebrox
The Staves Cities
The Staves Schedule 2017-18
- The Staves, Valley Bar tickets for 02/26 08:30 PM Valley Bar
- Sun Feb 26 2017
- The Staves, Antones tickets for 02/28 08:00 PM Antones
- Tue Feb 28 2017
- The Staves, Gasa Gasa tickets for 03/03 10:00 PM Gasa Gasa
- Fri Mar 03 2017
- The Staves, The Syndicate Lounge tickets for 03/04 08:00 PM The Syndicate Lounge
- Sat Mar 04 2017
- The Staves, 3rd & Lindsley tickets for 03/05 08:00 PM 3rd & Lindsley
- Sun Mar 05 2017
- The Staves, Headliners Music Hall KY tickets for 03/06 08:30 PM Headliners Music Hall KY
- Mon Mar 06 2017
- The Staves, The Club at Stage AE tickets for 03/08 07:00 PM The Club at Stage AE
- Wed Mar 08 2017
- The Staves, World Cafe Live tickets for 03/09 08:00 PM World Cafe Live
- Thu Mar 09 2017
- The Staves, Music Hall Of Williamsburg tickets for 03/10 09:00 PM Music Hall Of Williamsburg
- Fri Mar 10 2017
- The Staves, The Sinclair Music Hall tickets for 03/13 08:30 PM The Sinclair Music Hall
- Mon Mar 13 2017
- The Staves, Theatre Fairmount tickets for 03/14 09:00 PM Theatre Fairmount
- Tue Mar 14 2017
- The Staves, Zaphod Beeblebrox tickets for 03/15 09:00 PM Zaphod Beeblebrox
- Wed Mar 15 2017
- The Staves, Phoenix Concert Theatre tickets for 03/17 08:00 PM Phoenix Concert Theatre
- Fri Mar 17 2017
Their gentle vocals blend perfectly with the acoustic riffs and captivate the audiences. The band is well received by the critics like James Christopher Monger. Such fame and recognition has made them popular in a short span of time and they are applauded by their fans during their tours and live performances. With the release of their first full fledge studio album, The Staves mark their tour to various national and international destinations.
Starting their career from gigs, ‘The Staveley-Taylors’ turned into an internationally recognized trio of sisters called ‘The Staves’. The three sisters grew up listening to famous tunes by The Beatles, James Taylor, Motown, and Simon & Garfunkel. Their music taste evolved as they grew up but these classic artists left their mark as one of the early inspirations for the band. After showcasing their talent at different shows, The Staves were spotted by Tom Jones who featured them in his album ‘Praise and Blame’ in 2010. Later in the year, the band launched their first self-written EP ‘Facing West’ which rightfully displayed their music abilities and songwriting skills. Their second EP ‘Live at Cecil Sharp House’ came out in October, 2011 and they were asked by Fionn Regan to sing in his album ‘100 Acres of Sycamore’. Already being fans of the Regan, the sisters went on to accept the offer which marked their first international visit.
After that the trio’s talent didn’t remain a secret and they began to perform for massive crowds. Charged by the love and support that they received, The Staves passionately worked for their upcoming EPs ‘Mexico’ and ‘The Motherlode’ which released in late 2011 and early 2012 respectively. Both of them became widely popular among their fans. The songs like ‘Icarus’, ‘The Motherlode’ and ‘I Try’ confirmed their song crafting and singing abilities as able musicians. Aiming at quality and meaningful music, The Staves launched their first studio album titled ‘Dead & Born & Grown’ in November 2012 which turned out to be a great success. Singles from the album ‘Wisely & Slow’, ‘Gone Tomorrow’ and ‘Pay Us No Mind’ became widely popular among their listeners and fans. By the time they released their EPs and performed with Fionn Regan, the American music landscape began to notice the band as an emerging wave on the international music scene. The trio was cheered when they exquisitely performed during ‘The Civil Wars’ and the ‘South by Southwest’ tours in early 2012. Their popularity and fan base grew stronger when they went on to Canadian and American tour to perform with Bon Iver.
Flawless vocal arrangements, mastery of songwriting with wistful attributes and personal touch defines the band. Personal relevance has always directed their music and this is the force that has bonded the trio together over the time. Setting their own benchmark, achieving it and then redefining their standards is the common practice that keeps the talented threesome going. With matchless dedication and zest, The Staves are committed to take their music to untouched heights of success. The current year marks their busy schedule of touring different regions around the world. The lovely sister-trio brings their greatest all time favorite and newest numbers to your city soon. You can buy The Staves tickets to be a part of this wonderful musical event that features delicate and comforting live performances by the three sisters. Hurry up and get tickets for the show before they are sold out.
The Staves Events Tickets Prices
The average price for The Staves Tickets start from $47. The minimum get in price is $42 for The Staves Tickets at the The Club at Stage AE, Pittsburgh. For a detailed look at ticket prices and amazing discounts, visit our website.
|Name||City||Date||Average Ticket Price||Get In Price
|The Staves||San Diego||24-Feb-17||$208||$43|
|The Staves||New Orleans||3-Mar-17||$221||$164|
* Ticket Prices vary on hourly basis.