The Rascals Tickets
The Rascals is one pop band from the sixties that is regarded as the paragons of blue-eyed soul and invasion style British rock. Great news is in store for all their fans as the classic line-up has reunited for the first time in decades. Their ‘Once Upon a Dream Tour’ will kick start in August and with The Rascal tickets now available, the fans have a chance to listen to their feel-good hits like “Groovin’,”, “People Got to be Free” and many others.
The Rascals Tickets
- Buy Grand Ole Opry: Rita Wilson, Rascal Flatts, Dustin Lynch, Ashley McBryde, Tracy Lawrence, The Del McCoury Band, Levi Hummon & The Whites, Grand Ole Opry House Tickets for Tue Oct 23 2018 Tue Oct 23 2018Grand Ole Opry: Rita Wilson, Rascal Flatts, Dustin Lynch, Ashley McBryde, Tracy Lawrence, The Del McCoury Band, Levi Hummon & The Whites, Grand Ole Opry House, tickets for 10/23 19:00 at Grand Ole Opry House, Nashville, TN
- Tue Oct 23 2018
- Buy Felix Cavaliere's Rascals, The Ridgefield Playhouse Tickets for Thu Oct 25 2018 Thu Oct 25 2018Felix Cavaliere's Rascals, The Ridgefield Playhouse, tickets for 10/25 20:00 at The Ridgefield Playhouse, Ridgefield, CT
- Thu Oct 25 2018
- Buy Felix Cavaliere's Rascals, Lynn Memorial Auditorium Tickets for Sat Oct 27 2018 Sat Oct 27 2018Felix Cavaliere's Rascals, Lynn Memorial Auditorium, tickets for 10/27 19:30 at Lynn Memorial Auditorium, Lynn, MA
- Sat Oct 27 2018
- Buy Rascal Flatts, Anselmo Valencia Tori Amphitheater Tickets for Thu Nov 1 2018 Thu Nov 1 2018Rascal Flatts, Anselmo Valencia Tori Amphitheater, tickets for 11/01 19:00 at Anselmo Valencia Tori Amphitheater, Tucson, AZ
- Thu Nov 1 2018
- Buy Rascal Flatts, Fantasy Springs Resort & Casino Tickets for Fri Nov 2 2018 Fri Nov 2 2018Rascal Flatts, Fantasy Springs Resort & Casino, tickets for 11/02 20:00 at Fantasy Springs Resort & Casino, Indio, CA
- Fri Nov 2 2018
- Buy Rascal Flatts, Harrah's Laughlin Rio Vista Outdoor Ampitheatre Tickets for Sat Nov 3 2018 Sat Nov 3 2018Rascal Flatts, Harrah's Laughlin Rio Vista Outdoor Ampitheatre, tickets for 11/03 20:00 at Harrah's Laughlin Rio Vista Outdoor Ampitheatre, Laughlin, NV
- Sat Nov 3 2018
The band along with Mitch Ryder, The Righteous Brothers and a small number of precious others were at their pinnacle of the 60’s musical scene. However, The Rascals managed to outweigh their competition in the pop rock genre because unlike their rivals they penned their own songs and their music was highly innovative.
The charismatic group is built around the thunderous drumming of Dino Danelli, the guitar and harmonica by Gene Cornish and the soulful lead vocals by Eddie Brigati and Felix Cavaliere. The band was regarded as the masters of three-minutes singles; their bursts of keyed up pop-rock and soul sounds were hard to miss on transistor radios and were played and danced to in discos and parties. The Rascals were formed in 1965 when Cornish, Cavaliere and Brigati decided to leave their former group named, Joey Dee and the Starliters and hired Danelli to form their own band. Soon after their inception, the group released their first single, "I Ain’t Gonna Eat Out my Heart Anymore" which was televised and experienced modest success in the US and Canadian Charts.
The song which brought mainstream success for The Rascals was "Good Lovin’," which was the number one single in both Canada and the US. After this massive success there was no stopping the duo of Brigati and Cavaliere who fueled the band with their exceptional songwriting skills and the hits kept rolling in for the next few years. Many of their singles were among the US Top 20 including, "How Can I be Sure?", "A Beautiful Morning", "Its Wonderful" and "A Girl Like You". The greatest hit by the band however, was "People Got to be Free" which alone sold five million copies and stayed at the top of Pop Singles Chart for five whole weeks. This single was released after the assassination of Martin Luther King Jr. and portrayed their solidarity with the African Americans.
In the late 60s, The Rascals started focusing more on albums rather than singles. "Once Upon a Dream" was released in 1968 and managed to clinch the number nine position in the Billboard 200. Immediately after this the gold-certified "Time Piece: The Rascal’s Greatest Hits" topped the US Album chart and provided some of the era’s most memorable hits. The group went on to release a total of nine albums; their latest one, "The Island of Real" came out in 1972 after which The Rascals disbanded.
The band had the privilege of being inducted in the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame in 1997. This was the first time in many years that all the members of The Rascals appeared together and performed several of their hits. More recently in 2005, they were made inductees of the Vocal Group Hall of Fame. Felix Cavaliere and Eddie Brigatti were also inducted in the Songwriters Hall of Fame in 2009. Other inductions include the Hit Parade Hall of Fame in 2010 and after this in 2012, the original members again reunited for a series of concerts in New Jersey and New York. This reunion continues till date as they have embarked on a tour across numerous cities of the US and Canada.
In their ‘Once Upon a Dream Tour’ fans would indulge in a unique concert experience by reliving the history of The Rascals; the colorful sixties music, archival and news footages from the band’s past, filmed scenes, and interviews from the original four Rascals. Get ready to travel back to the swinging 60s by purchasing The Rascal tickets.
The Rascals Tickets Prices
Currently the average price for The Rascals tickets is $49. The date and location for this event is 25-Aug-18 at Mountain Winery, Saratoga. The minimum get-in price for The Rascals tickets is $25.
|Name||City||Date||Average Ticket Price||Get In Price
* Ticket Prices vary on hourly basis.
Q:When will you charged my credit card for The Rascals Tickets?
A:Your credit card will be charged only after the transaction is final for The Rascals Tickets.